Resident Evil: The Darkside C...

jsinner द्वारा

The year is 2002. US government agents Leon S. Kennedy and Jack Krauser are sent to South America to investig... अधिक

Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles
Operation Javier: Part One
Memories of a Lost City: Part one
Memories of a Lost City: Part Three
Memories of a Lost City: Part Four
Memories of a Lost City: Part Five
Memories of a Lost City: Part Six
Memories of a Lost City: Part Seven
Memories Of A Lost City: Part Eight
Operation Javier: Part 2
Game of Oblivion: Part 1
Game Of Oblivion: Part 2
Game Of Oblivion: Part 3
Game Of Oblivion: Part 4
Game Of Oblivion: Part 5
Game Of Oblivion: Part 6.1
Game Of Oblivion: Part 6.2
Game Of Oblivion: Part 7.1
Game of Oblivion: Part 7.2
Operation Javier: Part 3
Operation Javier: Part 4.1
Operation Javier: 4.2

Memories of a Lost City: Part Two

1.3K 11 0
jsinner द्वारा

Both of them looked inside the police station. It is totally deserted and abandoned. As they continued to move, Claire saw a police officer, leaning on the fountain. "Look! Who is that?" she asked. They sprinted to the person, hoping he is still surviving.

"Hey! You ok?" Leon asked.

However, both of them took a step back as the police officer pulled out his gun and demanded, "Who the hell are you?"

"Don't shoot! We're human!" Leon said.

Th police officer placed his weapon and continued in bated breathe, "Oh...the rookie. You like your welcome party? Nice surprise, huh?"

Leon became more baffled as he heard the police officer's words. He bend down beside him and asked, "Who are you?"

"Marvin Branagh. I'm the guy who's supposed to be your boss." he explained.

"You need a doctor." Claire said as she looked at his injuries. His abdomen is exposed and he is bleeding.

"No, don't worry about me. You gotta' go and help the other." Marvin refused.

"But-" Claire objected. Before she could continue, the police officer interrupted her words.

"Just go! Now!" he insisted in bated breathe, groaning as the pain got the better of him.

"Alright. But we'll be back." Leon said as he stood up. They turned to a door on their right and opened it, leading them to the office. "Hello? Anyone there?" Leon asked. No response.

As they move through the office, Claire noticed another bowgun lying around and she took it. When they were about to open the door, Claire saw something crawling against the walls outside. "What was that?" she asked.

As they opened another door in the office, Leon looked in horror, his jaws dropped while Claire trambled in horror and fear as they move thorugh the corridor. It is filled with blood, especially the walls. "What is this?" Leon asked as he walked through the bloodied corridor. The blood on the floor led to somewhere else.

"No... My god..." Claire gasped as she was scared stiff at the sight of the corridor.

"There's something here." Leon warned as they continued to move. Claire continued walking, taking very big breaths, too traumatised when she saw more blood on the floor. It looked like someone was dragged about, leaving a trail. As they moved on, the window behind them cracked. Claire turned behind and out of nowhere, something jumped on her. Too terrified, she lost her balance and fell to the ground. She stood up and looked around, glancing around the area.

"Claire! Are you alright?!" Leon asked as he rushed up to help her on her feet. "Where did it go?!"

As they looked around, Claire saw a droplet of water, dripping on the floor and as she looked onto the ceiling, she moved back at the sight of the monster and shouted, "What was that?!" The monster is of a human size, its skin colour is like a human flesh and its brain is of a human brain which is visible. It also has a long tongue.

"Up there!" Leon shouted pointing to that thing as they ran away from it. Another fell onto the floor through the air ventilation system as they attempted to evade it. "Let's go! We better get out of here quick!" she said as she ran towards the nearest door in front of them.

As they slammed the door shut behind them, they looked back, hoping that they lost them. They continued to move further into the corridor. Claire moved back, daunted by the zombies' hands that are popping out from the barricaded window. As they moved as far away from the window as possible, Leon assured, "It's alright. The barricade's holding."

As they passed the windows one by one, hands reached out, attempted to grab them but with no luck. As they moved to another corridor, another zombie popped out, this time inside the police station. As they took them out, they looked behind and gasped in horror. That same thing has come back! They tried to kill that thing but it movements were so fast it seemed impossibel to take it down.. As it shortened its distance, Claire managed to shoot it on its head, making it fall onto the floor. They killed t before it could get up again.

"It's not safe here anymore." Leon said as they pocceeded on. As they made another quick turn, they saw it again, this time crawling on a wall. As it moved stealthily, Leon managed to get a clear shot and shot it on its head. It flew onto the floor headfirst.  Leon charged up to the first door and asked, "Are you ready?"

"Yeah." Claire replied as Leon opened the door slowly. They went in and Leon observed the area.

"They got this place too." Leon sighed as they moved on. They made their way up on the staircase and Leon noticed a pack of grenades upstairs. Knowing he would need this, he took it and continued on. As they walked past a few statues, the dead stood up, trying to attack them but failed at their attempts as they got killed. They opened another door and realised that a girl, only about 10 is walking along the corridor and she did not look like anyone of them. As they approached her, she moved back. "Is that a girl?" Claire asked. However, the girl soon ran away. "Hey! Wait!" she shouted out to her as they chased after her.

The thing popped out again from the window, preventing their chase after the girl. "Get out of the way!" Leon shouted to it as he shot at that thing furiously. As it died, two more broke in from behind. "Forget about them!" he shouted as they ran after the girl.

Opening another door, the girl screamed in horror as a zombie approached her. "We gotta help her!" he beckoned as they shot the zombie. The girl ran towards the corridor.

"Wait! It's too dangerous on your own!" Claire called out as they ran after her again. The girl climbed under the barricaded door and Leon looked at the door.

"I'm gonna burst open the door! Step back!" he warned as he charged towards the door. He kicked the door and as it fell, Leon looked to the left. As Claire looked to her right,  she saw the girl again. "There she is!" Leon shouted as they give chase again.

"It's too dangerous! Come back!" she pleaded as they continued their way downstairs.

"Why does she keep running away from us?!" Leon said furiously as they went downstairs. 

"She's just scared..." Claire explained. This time the girl ran to where they came from. As they continued on, they moved back. Another zombie stood up in front again.

"Get outta my way!" Leon shouted rudely at it. As the zombie fell, they continued to chase her furiously. They stopped on their tracks as they saw the girl, backing away from another typical zombie. After they shot the zombie, she ran again.

"Wait!" Claire shouted worriedly, increasing her speed.

As they charged to the corridor, the girl was stopped by the zombie as it tried to bite her. "Watch out!" Claire warned as they shot it down.

The girl ran forward again. The duo turned back and looked as a horde of zombies were hot on their heels. They shot at them before running to find the girl again. The girl screamed as the zombies that were still held by the barricaded window were extending their hands out. Soon, they noticed the same horde nearing them again. As they busily engaged them, they realised the girl ran away from them again. "Please, come back here!" Claire begged as she continued to sprint, hoping to chase up with her.

As they sprinted into the bloodied corridor, another one of this things fell out again. This time, she tripped over it and as she climbed back on her feet, Leon already shot it and Claire asked, "Where did she go?" 

"She's over there!" Leon indicated as he pointed at the door when another zombie broke the window and climbed in. Leon sighed and shouted, "Shit!"

Leon looked in anger. It was as if fate wanted them to abandon the search. As they got back to the office, Leon asked, "Next time if it comes back, I shall shout 'licker' so that you know it's that thing. Got it?"

"Yeah." Claire replied. As they made their way to the entrance of the police station, Claire looked around. There was no sign of the girl. "Mervin, did you see a girl go past here?" Claire inquired. They were oblivious to the fact that he was dying just now.

"Wait, there's something wrong with him." Leon said as he rushed up to him. As he took a closer look, he realised that Marvin is dead. 

"Oh god. He's dead." Claire said, unable to respond. They turned back, only to find more of them lurking around the entrance. After they gunned them down one by one, they turned back to him.

"Damn it. I'm sorry Marvin." he apologised. As they stood up, Leon continued, "It's awful, but there's nothing we can do. We 'd better go find that girl."

As Claire wanted to take a last glance at Marvin, she shouted in horror. Marvin has also become one of them! "Marvin!" he shouted. At first, Leon did not dare pull the trigger at his boss. However, he pulled a few rounds at him. Like a normal zombie, he fell onto his knees and died.

"I'm sorry it turned out like this." Leon apologised regretfully. Claire remembered what she said earlier. Looks like she was wrong about her statement just now...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

852 26 17
After narrowly escaping the horrors of Raccoon City, Halstead Williams is summoned by the President of the United States to aid in the rescue of his...
22.6K 798 28
Leon Scott Kennedy is an American federal agent for the Division of Security Operations, he is devoted & fierce when it comes to doing what's right. ...
4.6K 141 13
Hella old story. I cringe when I read it now. But thank you guys for all the support and continued readers!! Ily!! Des: After an eventful night killi...
5.4K 60 17
In the Country of South Africa, a virus has surfaced with an old enemy, the B.S.A.A and Washington Agent are sent into the country to eliminate the V...