Reborn Book 1 (a magi x reade...

By sorryitslarion

Y/n was just a normal female till one day, when she was killed in a car accident. But just as she took her la... More

A normal girl
The man named Yunan
The boy with the purple hair
Unmanly
Welcome stranger!
A/N
I will not die tonight.
Thats for me to know, not you!
Long time no see
Yunan.
13 months later.
Come with me
{A/N}
I can make it on my own.
Life in Balbad
The Inn
So what?!
Jafar
The Cafe
My Birthday
{A/N}
The secret
Hope... for bad reasons
GREAT NEWS EVERYONE!! {A/N}
Too Far
A blast from the past
The Black Haired Magi
The Hole in My Stomach
You are Coming With Me No Matter What!!
End of Book 1!!
NEW BOOK IS OUT!!
Heyyyyyyy Verionicaaaaaa

Who is this Yunan?

11.7K 418 47
By sorryitslarion

That was 5 years ago.

Today Sin and I defeated (more like I did) some bandits who where attacking some merchants who where traveling. "Thank you so much, umm" said one of the girls."y/n. And that's Sinbad." I said as I pointed my thumb at Sin. "How could we ever repay you?" Said another. Well they do sell fruits! I thought as I wore a closed eyed smile. "Mhmhmhm" I laughed. Sin gave me a side glance that read "what did u drink this morning?" "We could be your guards!" Sinbad offered. "Ehhh!?!?" I yelled gaining everyone's attention. A blush dusted my face as I apologized. "Um yeah we can do that..." I said waving my hand up and down. I laughed nervously at the situation. "No it's fine! I can see your sister would like some fruit anyways! So please take some!" Said the lady. My eyes lit up. "Fruit? oh no you don't half to." Said Sin waving his hands in front of him. "No we insist! Come with us!" She said again. We followed the ladies to the back of the wagon. And as she lifted the barrel top off I saw a head of blond hair Inside. "Y-YUNAN?!" I yelled stumbling backwards. "Don't come in with out permission!" He yelled as he pulled the top back on the barrel.
What a weird magi.

~tell me if there are any spelling/grammar errors please~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 8.5K 34
~I do not own Magi or any of the characters~ *1st place winner of MagiWA 2017 in Judar category!!* There are only supposed to be three magi per era...
69.8K 2.1K 18
Coming from another world, (Y/N) found herself in another body, the body of princess Melody, soon to be wife of the Hight King of Seven Seas, Sinbad...
504 22 5
A magi that must face their current reality. With the past and present that is always catching up to them. - This a F!Reader story - Reader is a Magi...
6.3K 204 20
It's is the year 3025, and the world is full of technology. However, 20 years ago, scientists discovered a gate. This gate opens into other worlds. I...