You Are Always Mine [Vamp!V]x...

By ShaWol_dReaMA

"No! Please *pant* stop! Ah~ Mm~ *gasp* No...please...I- NYYAAAHH!" ... More

Show Yourself to Me - I
Show Yourself to Me - II
Show Yourself to Me - III
Potions for Pain
Dreaming
Blood Sport
AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! (A/N)
PLEASE READ! WATTPAD USERS BE CAREFUL!
Silent Day, Holy Day
Where We'll Go
Mother-Lover Difference
A/N: weird

Sorrow's Meaning (Pt 1)

102 3 1
By ShaWol_dReaMA

(A/N: Don't play the song yet.)
(Song: DECO 27 ft. Miku Hatsune - Ghost Rule)

Jeonghan's P.O.V
Seungcheol held me in a death stare competition. Countless times I've been taking care of him like a baby, but now I'm sick of it!

A soft breeze swept through the clearing, carrying stray threads of my hair with it. The lost spirit inside that body is a monster. Whoever the 'real' Seungcheol is inside there might never wake up again, but I still have to try.

"Don't you regret letting him control you?"

"Tch. Control? I'm helping him succeed. Don't you regret disobeying me?" He readied his cyber limbs, morphing them into copper crested blades. Though, I didn't bother to ready myself.

"You've seen what he's done. Don't you remember BamBam's sister?" I saw his gaze falter for a shy moment before returning back to its ugly scowl.

"What of it?! They both deserved it! Those heathens broke the rules! MY RULES!"

"They did it to be happy. Isn't that what you wanted? You were just jealous. Seungcheol, he's not you, and he can't help you either..." For the first time in my life, I saw the droplets of salted water sting his eyes. "SHUT UP!"

3rd Person P.O.V
Seungcheol lunged at Jeonghan, copper blades at hand. The taller simply side-stepped out of the way. Seungcheol skidded to a halt and turned back to attack again. Before he had a chance, he was pinned to the nearest tree by a horde of senbon ripping through his flesh. After letting out a cry of pain, Seungcheol attempted to break free. However, the pain proved his plan useless as flowing ribbons of red poured from his wounds. His teeth gritted together as his enemy approached.

"It's not like you to fight so amateurly. What's wrong?" The angel innocently cocked his head to one side. Low growls emitted from the blood stained man before him. "Are you afraid of dying?" Seungcheol bid no response. "Are you jealous of the others?" When the shorter still gave no reply, Jeonghan decided that he couldn't sugarcoat the point anymore as he let out a deep sigh.

"Did you lose someone, too?" The growling stopped; Seungcheol's head hung low as a dead silence fell upon the clearing. "I'm guessing you have..." He heard the guilt in the angel's voice and he felt the pity he had for him. Yet here he was, pinned to a tree by senbon through flesh. "No I didn't....No I di-"

SMACK!

"Don't lie to me! Look at you! You're crying Seungcheol! TEARS OF SADNESS!" A red hand print adorned Seungcheol's right cheek as more tears began to fall. "You have to fight it! Otherwise your loved ones won't be filled with joy up there! Imagine them shoving you away the first time they see you. Why?! It's because you were so weak, you sold your soul to a DEMON SPAWN! This is no laughing matter, dumbass! Come back to me, Seungcheol! PLEASE!" After what seemes like an eternity, Seungcheol began to twitch. Jeonghan soon saw him and jumped at the gruesome scene. "G-Guh...! G-o!" The trembling figure took a shaky step back before loosing his balance, falling on his behind. Jeonghan looked on with wide eyes as his breathing hitched inside his throat. "S-suh, Seungcheol...?"

Rescue Team
A ear piercing scream ripped through the forestry. The group came to a screeching halt in a small clearing, their blood pumping away through their veins. "What...the hell was that?" Xiumin rested on one knee, panting between his words. "Hakyeon, you don't think it's..." BamBam's tears were threatening to fall once again, his bottom lip slightly quivering. Hakyeon felt guilty for BamBam having to use his real name and walked up to the kitsune, giving a small pat on the head. "BamBam...Everything's going to be fine. Trust me."

"That's if we get there in time..." All three turned to Kihyun, who silently counted the seconds passing on his pocket watch. "I'm sensing a very dark presence nearby. It's familiar, but I doubt it's Seungcheol himself." Xiumin regained his thoughts and straightened his posture. "Then that means we need to keep moving." Without another word, the group continued their search.

Seungcheol and Jeonghan
Pools of gooey, tar-like substance slowly crawled their way out of Seungcheol as Jeonghan helplessly stays frozen in shock. His body trembled as the substance packed itself into the form of a person, despite the droplets
of goo and streams oozing off of it. "W-Who are y-you? What did you do to him?!" Laced over his face was a mixure of fear and anger. The oozing figure spoke with a whispy, old voice. "Why, I am the lost soul...that possessed...Seungcheol's body..." He took heavy steps forward as Jeonghan scrambled back. "W-What are you doing?! Get away from me!" In one swift move, Jeonghan was flung across the clearing and skidded to a halt on his side. Bruises adorned his right arm along with scrapes and wounds from impact. A small cut bled on his cheek as he looked back at the creature, loose strands of hair gently falling in front of his face. The lost soul spoke again.

"Reality is not like the stories and fairytales with happy endings! You are a fool for believing it so! Perhaps you're a fool who still thinks there is hope for him, but how are you supposed to do that if you can't even fight?"

"Ngh...I...am n-ot fighting y-ou....on..Ack! pur-pose."

"Hm?" With a moment of struggle, Jeonghan crawled over to the nearest thing he could find, a fairly young oak tree, and sat up against it, pressing his wings against the wood. "Lost souls, compared to humans...They suffer just as much. If only I had a choice, I'd purify you so you could have...."

"Tch. The only thing I would ever need is someone gullible enough to be my slave. I would feed off of their royal blood and still be able to live on. If they disobeyed me I'd punish them however I may please and put them in line! I don't need purifying! What could I possibly have from you?!"

"...another chance..."

"GRAAAH! Shut UP!" Out of blatant anger, the monster slashed at Jeonghan's chest, earning a cry of pain from the angel before him. Jeonghan panted as he hugged his wound. The lost soul raised his hand to finish him off. "Any last words?" Opposite of his expectations, the angel gave off a smile and said "I'll se-e you...in t-the afterlife..."

(A/N: PLAY THE SONG)

"Hmph. There's no afterlife for petty fools like you."

"GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU BASTARD!" A bang of a fist connecting to a gooey substance echoed throughout the clearing. There was a flash of red and the figure was sent backwards. However, the soul managed to block in time, keeping himself from losing its footing. It let out a chuckle as he was greeted with a sight. Standing in the way of beaten Jeonghan was a pissed off ghoul, a stone faced time keeper, and two elementals, ready to fight.

"It's about time. You were just about to miss out on all the fun!"

"We'll see about that! You're gonna pay for what you've done." Hakyeon's eyes turned an onyx black while his pupils burned a firey red. Out of his back sprout four reddish black, tail-like limbs of flesh as he charged forward.

"RRRAAAAGGGGHHH!!"

(A/N: Exams=SLOWNESS [ Slow Updates Until Further Notice ])

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 5K 29
Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook are on different paths in life. Though they have gone to the same university for a while they've never met. That is unti...
24.2K 874 17
For his entire life Min Yoongi has been a vampire, living in a pack of pure-blood vampires. He goes to a mixed school. A school with both Vampires an...
36.2K 2.9K 40
《COMPLETED》 NOTE: This is the [Top jk] version of "Vampire's Lustful desire". I've already published the [top Jm] version of the same book, If intere...
104K 6.2K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...