My Darling Little Kitten | ✓

By iiLoveydoveii

" I brought you a surprise Alpha " The one holding me, Jaxon I suppose said. The alpha lifted his head and it... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
The Discretion Series (NEW BOOK - Aching for his Discretion)

Chapter 7

205K 4.6K 975
By iiLoveydoveii

Alexander's POV

Right now me and kitten are laying in bed, watching a movie and it's almost mid-night. I'm laying on my back with my hands behind my head and she's laying on my, chest cuddling into me.

" Kitten how would you feel about meeting the pack? " I asked petting her hair.

" Will you b-be t-there? " She asked with a small voice.

I chuckled. " Of course I will kitten. I have to be there to watch you train. "

She turned around to look at me. " Train? "

" Of course kitten, I want you to get better at shifting. " She sat up and looked at me with tears.

" You're gonna make me fight? " I only chuckled at her and sat up to pull her into my lap.

" Not in a million years " I said then she looked up at me.

" What about a million and one years? " She said with tears coming back in her eyes.

" Not even then I'll make you " I said kissing her temple.

" What does meeting the pack have to do with training? " She asked moving to straddle me. She put her hands on my chest and I put mine on her waist.

" Well I need your to start training so I thought, what better way to do so while meeting the pack. "

" So we start tomorrow? " She asked.

" If you want kitten " I said and she nodded her head and laid on my chest. I started to pet her hair and I heard soft purrs coming from her which made me chuckle. After a few minutes her breathing pattern changed and I knew she was asleep. I was about to lay her down on her side but she held on to me like a koala holding onto a tree for dear life. I shook my head smiling a sat back down with her still on me and fell asleep a few minutes later.

* Next Day *

Serenity's/Kitten's POV

It was about seven in the morning and I woke up to find Alexander staring at me like every morning. I was laying on my stomach and he was sitting with his back against the headboard.

" Good morning kitten " He said moving the hair out of my face.

" Morning " I said sitting up, rubbing my eyes. I noticed he had clothes on already and was ready to leave.

" Where are you going? " I asked swaying slightly from side to side.

" Well we are supposed to be training today " He said smiling.

" So....I was supposed to get up? " I asked putting my head on his shoulder. 

" Yes you were " He chuckled. " Charlie supposed to be here. She should be in right about- " Before he could finish Charlie came in with her gym clothes on. " Now "

" Alright let's get you ready for today " She said jumping and clapping. Then Alexander kissed my head and got up. 

" I'll see you girls outside " Then he walked out the room. Charlie took that as a cue and started running into my closet searching for clothes for me. I just laughed at her and went to into the bathroom to do my business and brush my teeth. I came back out to see my clothes on the bed and Charlie upside down on the chair. I just shook my head, smiling and put the clothes on. Alexander also had breakfast sent up for me which Charlie ate all the bacon. I just laughed again and ate the rest of it.

" Ready? " She asked and I just shook my head slowly. " Don't worry you'll be fine " She grabbed my hand and started to pull me outside. We went towards the back which had a lot of trees and it looked like we were entering the forest. But as we started going deeper it opened to a really big field that was at least the size of 3 football fields. 

There were people in groups training, shifting, running and fighting. It was kind of overwhelming to be honest. Then as if something clicked everyone stopped what they were doing, looked towards me and bowed in submission. Then they went back to fighting. We were both caught off guard when a voice from behind made us jump.

" Hello " Said a voice and we snapped our heads to see Nate leaning on a tree smirking.

" Why are you here? " Charlie groaned.

" I'm a babysitter remember? That's all Alexander puts me on. Day after day making sure you both don't get hurt, trip over a rock, get in trouble and blah blah blah. " He said which made me and Charlie giggle and he glared in response. 

" Well babysitter can you carry us over to Alexander and Jaxon please. " Charlie said smiling. Before he even had a chance Charlie hopped from a rock onto his back which made him grunt. The she reached one of her hands down to help me up. When I finally got up Nate rolled his eyes and set us on his hips like toddlers and started walking. Why it took so long for us to get up here? He's about 6"6 and we're not even 5"2 yet. As we were walking by people looked towards me and nodded their heads. And me being me I gave them an awkward wave and smile.

We finally reach our destination which was another secluded area a bit small then the other one. We hopped off Nate's back which made sigh in relief.

" Hey kitten " Alexander said walking over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, putting his head in my neck to smell me. 

" Zandy don't we have to train? " I asked giggling.

" Yes Zandy we do have to train. " Jaxon said with a smirk.

He pulled away. " Just for that your on patrol for the rest of the week " Alexander said with a smile which made Jaxon's face drop.

" Ok let's get started! " I heard Charlie yell from the middle and we all went over to her. The boys stepped back a bit to watch since I was the one training.

" Alright kitty, can I call you that? I'm gonna call you that. " She said walking around like a military solider. " To be able to shift you need to call for your inner kitten, grab and take it!! Just to embrace it and to let go. " She said hugging her self and making hand gestures all over while still walking back and forth.

" Are you sure she knows how to do this " I heard Alexander ask. 

" I am 75% she does and 25% she's a little crazy " Jaxon replied.

" Imagine yourself kitty, you can smell like a kitten, think like a kitten, hear like a kitten, see, breath, feel, eat, walk because......you are the kitten. " She said still making gestures. I closed my eyes and imagined myself as a kitten to smell, think, hear.....And after a few seconds of focusing I could feel my tail, ears, and paws come out. 

" Just keep going. Remember you are the kitten and the kitten....is you " I kept going and felt myself shift on to all fours. I looked around and ran to Alexander. He picked me up and I licked his face showing him I was happy. He kissed the top of my head and let me go back to Charlie to shift back. I already knew how to shift back. It was doing the same thing just human instead of kitten. Before I shifted back I heard Alexander tell Nate and Jaxon to turn around. I shifted back and put my clothes back on just for Charlie to tell me we were going to do it again. * sigh * This is gonna be a long day.

**************

A couple hours past and I started to get tired. We went over all the controlling, fears, and calmness. I put my clothes on and went over to Alexander. I made grabby hands for him to pick me up and he cooed at me, taking me in his arms bridal style. 

" Is my little kitten tired? " I nodded my head and snuggled into him more. I looked over to see Charlie sleeping and Jaxon is carrying her bridal style too.

When we got back to the pack house he took me upstairs and put me in the bathtub with bubbles. He was washing me quickly but softly since I was literally about to pass out from exhaustion. When he finished he took me out with my big fluffy towel and set me on the bed. He came back with some undies, one of his shirts and a hair tie. He put the clothes on me before putting my hair up and laying me down. I felt him tuck me in and kiss my forehead. 

" Get some rest kitten. You had a long day. " And that was the last thing I heard before slipping into a peaceful dream state.

**************

* Two days later *

We are on our way to this Alpha meeting thing right now and I'm sore tired. We had to wake up around six so we could get ready and be on time. It wasn't far probably an hour away. He dressed me today and put my hair in pigtails which made me a little happier about this day.

Currently we are ten minutes and I am laying and straddling on Alexander in the back seat as we are driven by a man in this small-limo type car. He was petting me and I was playing with the buttons on his jacket.

When we got there it was a building almost as big as the pack house. Maybe because it was Alexander property and nothing is to big or to much money for him. We made our way in and through the halls I started to feel more and more nervous. Alexander put his hand around my waist and whispered in my ear.

" Everything will be just fine " He said kissing my temple.  I nodded feeling a bit better and we reached the double doors. When we opened it all the Alphas heads turned to our direction. I was smiling softly as we walked to our seat at the far end of the long table. 

But my smile soon dropped when I locked eyes with.......him.

**************

A/N: Helllloooo. Yeah I've been gone sorry..... Tell me who you think him is and if you liked this chapter. Until next time.

Angel 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 2.1K 19
Hi my name is Zarina Black I am 18 years old and I am the Alpha of the Bloodmoon Pack. I have curly long brown hair that goes to mid back. I have oce...
296K 7.2K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...
63K 2.5K 23
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS MAJOR PLOT HOLES, AND IS ALL TOGETHER VERY BAD. I SUGGEST YOU READ MY NEW BOOK, Skeletons In My Closet. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
83.2K 2K 38
"Alpha, where are you?" I ask. And suddenly he looks down at me. His eyes normal once again. I saw a flash of anger in the blue depths, along with d...