Trapp Livin Part 2

By TracyMurry

This story is about two friends and their very different lives. One is married to a rich stock broker that ow... More

Confused and Hurt
Pissed Off
The Scheme of Things
Eyes for My Man's Boss
So What's Really Going On
Girl Chat
Scandalous
Girl Talk After Work
He's So Scandalous
It Just Don't Stop
Shenanigans
Donavan's Thoughts
Shante's Thoughts
Tera's thoughts
Tera's Thoughts Part 2
Shante
Napolean and Tera
Napolean
Tera And Shante Catching Up
Discussions
Discussions The Follow Up
Things Turn Gangsta
Livin Trapped
Tera And Nip
Nip and Tera
Shante and Tera
Napolean
Donavan
Donavan's messy plan
Tera And Donavan's discussion
Tera's Dr visit
Shante and Tera
Tera and Shante Pt 2
Tera and Nip
Tera and Shante
Shante and Tera : Night Talk

Donavan's up to no good

9 1 0
By TracyMurry

The day that Shante moved all of her things out of my house I was desperate to know where her and my unborn child would be so I jumped in my rental car and secretly followed her and Tera back to Tera's place since Shante always kept that peice of information from me.
Just incase of an emergency I could be able to come to their rescue if I ever needed to.
I even took the next day off to watch from some apartments I parked in front of directly across the street from Tera's place.
The neighborhood scared me a little bit and just so I didn't  stand out like a sore thumb I decided to grab my clipboard out of my trunk and look like I had reason to be there doing my undercover stalking.
From what I could see these people appeared very bold. It looked like one of the guys might knock on my car window to ask why I was there so I came up with the idea that I was a child protective agent. A very tall  muscular man began to keep his eye on me and as soon as he headed in my direction I cranked up my engine and pulled away from those apartments. I decided to go sit down at the bottom of the back side of Tera's place so I could see where Tera worked or where Shante would go .
I was only watching for about five minutes when I saw Tera at the back of her car putting some things in her trunk. I followed her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 10K 35
Please vote and comment! My goal is at least 2k likes and 100 comments :) This story is as realistic as life gets. Please enjoy it, it is my first st...
3.6K 121 8
"No! That's not what I want!" I panic. "Then what do you want? I'm sorry I can't be the perfect boyfriend. I need to get all this crap figured out b...
695K 24.9K 32
Losing his wife by a ghastly accident Nathaniel Carter turns from being a husband to becoming a housewife. Now left to cater for this three years old...
28.5K 2.6K 51
WRITTEN BY SOFIA VITORATOS ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 💡Fictionalized under true facts 💡 🛑*MATURE CONTENT*🛑 [PUBLISHING] 🏆1st Place in Chicklit by The...