Shenanigans

Just as we were leaving Shante  sped down the hill a little bit faster . She looked at Donavans' car from the two carlanes distance that we were from his car in passing. He didn't even notice us looking at him. He looked like he had that speed demon look on his face. It's like he was having tunnel vision right with it . All he needed was that blow back hair to match and the whole funny scene of him would have been complete .His head was straight forward like he didn't care to look on either side of him. You could tell by looking at him that he was ready too, for some type of fight whether verbal or physically.
I wouldn't doubt if it was the security bitch at the front gate of the gated community they lived in that decided to be nosey and get her ole scarey snitch ass involved . The security guard even looked like a sneaky mouse lookin ass too. She probably called him and told him that she seen us at the house packing up the car. She looked like the kind of sneak around on her husband type and has the loud mouthed crap going on always looking for attention  ratchet type bitch. That jealous hater type that soon as the pretty confident chick's  come around she get to twisting her nose and face all up in the air looking like she real mad. Soon as I see her face I can't do nothing but laugh and feel bad for her.When I pulled up and caught that conversation I noticed there was  a pair of banoculars inside that little hut station.
I'm just glad that we got all the way out of the gate before Donavan could see us. They would most likely end up in a big argument and I ain't got time for the drama to be honest.
So I know for sure that now Shante will most likely be staying with me and I can't wait to have our girls night out  and our talk time be a Lil longer than normal.
Which  will probably be when she isn't hanging with her friend Napolean or sleep from my new God baby she's going to have. I hope she has a boy.