Donavan's up to no good

The day that Shante moved all of her things out of my house I was desperate to know where her and my unborn child would be so I jumped in my rental car and secretly followed her and Tera back to Tera's place since Shante always kept that peice of information from me.
Just incase of an emergency I could be able to come to their rescue if I ever needed to.
I even took the next day off to watch from some apartments I parked in front of directly across the street from Tera's place.
The neighborhood scared me a little bit and just so I didn't  stand out like a sore thumb I decided to grab my clipboard out of my trunk and look like I had reason to be there doing my undercover stalking.
From what I could see these people appeared very bold. It looked like one of the guys might knock on my car window to ask why I was there so I came up with the idea that I was a child protective agent. A very tall  muscular man began to keep his eye on me and as soon as he headed in my direction I cranked up my engine and pulled away from those apartments. I decided to go sit down at the bottom of the back side of Tera's place so I could see where Tera worked or where Shante would go .
I was only watching for about five minutes when I saw Tera at the back of her car putting some things in her trunk. I followed her.