Shante and Tera : Night Talk

"Why do you keep saying that me and Donavan can get back together girl like oh a little cheating ain't never hurt nobody and it's something that I can get over with him and just be happy any way. If Im cramping your style by staying here I will leave tonight if you want me to go."
"Shante please don't take it like that girl I'm never going to tell you that you have to leave when you leave that's all up to you to do . You are taking me all wrong I just want what you to have that togetherness with Donavan what Nip and I have for your baby you know I just want the best for you because you are like the sister I never had. Tera said.
Shante started explaining why she would never go back to Donavan as his girlfriend.  Donovan did way more than what I told you before I moved out of his place.
Girl Donovan did more than just cheat on me. The things he did are just horrible and I will never be with another man that is like him at all.
Twice when I came home from work girl I walked in on him having a threesome with two other girls I guess they were strippers from one of his clubs. When I walked in he didn't even stop the first time he was knee deep in the girl and she was moaning and he just kept on pumping in and out of her like he wasn't at all scared that I had caught him.
The second time he had the nerve to ask me was I just going to stand there and watch or was I going to take my clothes off and join him."
"Oh my gosh for real wow girl he was bold as he'll for that....oh my gosh girl I'm so sorry you had to find out about how nasty his ass really was after you were already pregnant by him. Damn girl Nip probably knows that he would catch those metal things on the stove to his head if he tried some crazy mess like that on me. Yeah now I see why you are done with him now damn he is scandalous.