Best Mistake☽ Zustin Mieber...

By xojared

Zayn Malik is a normal 16 year old boy , who was home schooled his whole life but everything quickly changes... More

♛ Prologue ♛
one | school
two | lunch
three | home
four | hi , it's sel
five | bonfire
six | the day after
seven | halloween party
eight | i kissed a guy
nine | he
ten | his home
eleven | where are ü now ?
twelve | football game
thirteen | sleep>over ?
fourteen | sleep>over ? part 2
fifteen | #goodmorning
sixteen | double-date
seventeen | double-date part 2
nineteen | J.M
twenty | finale

eighteen | ROFL

1.2K 54 13
By xojared

Previously : "I don't really feel safe here , nobody really feels safe here .. In this small town it's a big mess you're the first person I've told because I actually trust you Zayn .. I'm so sorry for what I've done to you I don't deserve this." Justin then starts to break down. "I'm an awful person .. I break every little thing I never meant to hurt Liam .. He was an amazing boyfriend .. I just hope he finds someone better , for example Lauren I guess he really did turn straight after a while." Justin says sniffing his tears.

"Not everything is your fault Justin , you're amazing in every single way don't feel bad .. But also I'm still shocked .. I just don't know how this happened .. I'm pretty sure Liam is not straight I think he's bisexual .. He kissed me on the cheek a while ago."

"What ? He did ..?"

"Yea but he told me he actually likes girls but I don't believe him .. I can talk to him if you want ? About you both getting back together .. Probably." I say looking down.

"I don't know if I want to be with Liam again I mean I know he was really special but that was years ago I think I'm ready to move on .. I just want to be friends with him .. Like Blair and Nate in Gossip Girl." I then stare at Justin awkwardly.

"Sorry it's a great tv show .. Anyway talk to him for me please it'll mean the world I don't want anymore problems."

"Alright I will anything for you Justin Drew Bieber." We both head inside .. Wow that story ..

--•.•.•--

"Babe stop , not right now my mom is home."

"Still .. I mean we can be quiet can't we." Justin says kissing my neck and giving me small shivers.

"I don't know .." I say giving Justin a small whisper as he's still giving me small kisses.

"Come on let's just play around for a little bit." Justin says unbuckling my black skinny jeans and starting to grab my hard member.

"Alright only for a little bit." I say , I get on top of Justin and give him crazy ass kisses while he does the same he removes his shirt and he removes mine while I'm unbuckling his jeans and remove his underwear .. I'm about to give his member a blowjo-

"Zayn .. Zayn ! Wake up we're home."

"Huh ?" I wake up knowing it was Lauren shaking me crazily.

"Are you ok ? You were moaning quietly and yelling 'Justin stop !" Lauren says giving me a small smirk

"It was just ... I was having a -"

"Wet dream I know Zayn .. Hurry get out I want to get to bed."

"Where are we ?" I ask Lauren because it was all a dream with Justin ?!? Wowww I'm so disgusting.

"The house where else ?" Lauren says rolling her eyes.

"Where's Justin and Liam ?" I ask

"I drove them home , oh boy it was so awkward you have no idea it was so quiet .. Justin was in the back with you while Liam was in the front on his phone while Justin was taking pictures of you sleeping."

"Wait what !"

"Yep .. I mean Zayn come on who wouldn't want to take a picture of you ? You're a cutie."

"No I'm not !"

"Yes you are !"

"Alright fine .. But I do need to tell you something when we go inside."

"Alright fine then hurry the hell up."

I get out of the car and walk a little unsteady and Lauren is on her phone talking to Liam , I'm still shocked what Justin told me .. I can't believe the backstory wow ..

----

"So he's bisexual or just plain gay I think .."

"He is ?" Lauren says staring widely into my eyes.

"Yes , I'm so sorry Lauren I didn't want this to happen to you .. You'll find a better man."

"I already knew actually." Lauren says painting her feet and grabbing a hot cheeto.

"Woah .. What the hell .. ? Really ? And you both still dated."

"We never really dated Zayn he told me he was and I'm alright with that .. He was just trying to make you jealous but it seems he got jealous when you were with Justin .. It was all just a plain plan."

"I'm confused .. So y-you dated him so he could make me jealous ? I was never jealous .. I mean he did kiss me on the cheek but that was it."

"Woah wait what ! Are you serious ! Why didn't you tell me .."

"Lauren I know how the hell you are." I say grabbing a hot cheeto.

"Awe but still .. that is so cute .. Ziam .. Ziam .. But you're with Justin and I accept that .. We just need to find Liam someone." Lauren says

"Yea he will sooner or later .." I then hear the doorbell ring downstairs. "What the hell who would do that its like 11:00." Lauren says looking confused.

"I'll check I'll be back." I go running down the stairs and open up the door.

---

"Justin ? .. What are you doing it's like 11:00."

"Y-you just need to hear me out .. Can you please come outside .." Justin is starting to worry me .. Is everything ok ?

"O-ok .." I step out at the porch and I just stand there waiting for him to tell me. "Justin you're scaring me what is it.."

"I-I-I'm s-s-s-s-so sorry .."

"Justin what is it ! You could tell me you know I'm here for anything what is it ?" I then step closer into him and he looks me in my eyes.

"I didn't mean to be a dick from the beginning .. I never meant to do anything bad to you Zayn you honestly mean something to me. The truth is .. Zayn ... I have f-feelings for you .."

Zayn then gets confused but he smiles a little bit and says "Woah what ? .. But I mean .. Liam and .. -"

"Liam won't care Zayn all I know is .. I've thought about it for a while .. I've always wanted to be with you , ever since I first saw you .. I might sound dumb but it's the truth , That night I wasn't drunk .. I actually had real feelings after you told me everything was going to be ok .. I knew you were an amazing person and the right one for me."

"J-Justin .. I don't know what to say .. I mean I've always had feelings for you too but Liam .. I can't do that to a friend and what about the others ?"

"Zayn you don't have to worry about the others all I just want to ask is for one night spent with you .. Zayn Malik would you like to have an actual movie night tomorrow ..?"

I couldn't bare but say yes , I mean it's Justin Bieber .. Who wouldn't want to just say 'No' to this cutie ?
"Alright .. Yes .. You got me fine we will have a movie night tomorrow .. Pick me up at 8:00" I say with a smile.

"Alright perfect .. Zayn don't forget .. You're truly special ... To everybody .. Mostly me."

"Thank you Justin .." I say with a smile "it means a lot .. Especially from you."

"Alright bye cutie." Justin then winks at me and gives me a small kiss on the cheek and runs off to his car.

"Bye ..." I then go in and close the door and stand there smiling hard and see Lauren coming downstairs.

"Who was that ?"

"Oh ... It was just .. My friend Harry he just came off to tell me that him and Louis are a thing now."

"Awe that is so cute .. Honestly you guys are just making my life way much more better."

"Oh Lauren shut up hurry let's go back upstairs and finish painting your nails then watch a movie with ice cream.

" Zayn we haven't done that in 4 years .."

"That's why I'm bringing it back." I say with a small smile.

I hope it's a good day tomorrow.

--•.•.•.•--

Hello guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever I've been so busy with school and everything else ! But I will update fast so y'all don't forget that fast ..

Anyway I love y'all so much ! ❤️

Who thinks the Zustin date is going to be good ? 😏

Till next time

-Jared 🌙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

754K 2.8K 67
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

332K 8.4K 118
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
1.1M 62.6K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
110K 3.5K 32
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...