Live and Learn to Love || Jel...

Від Anneti-social

Live and Learn to Love - A Jelsa Fanfiction ----/----/----/---- Another cliche story about the populars and t... Більше

ℓινє αиδ ℓєαяи тσ ℓσνє
Starting Chapter
Chapter 1: Friends?
Chapter 2: School
Chapter 3: My plans
Chapter 4: Practice
Chapter 5: Founding Anniversary
Chapter 6: Defying Gravity
Chapter 7: Just One More Clue
Chapter 8: Just Dance
Chapter 9: Visiting Hours
New Cover
Chapter 10: All Night
Chapter 11: Dark Side
New Book!!
Chapter 12: Did You Have Your Fun?
Chapter 13: Smile
Chapter 14: Doctor, Doctor
OHMEGERD AN AUTHOR'S NOTE!
Chapter 15: Nine Lives
Chapter 16: F.E.E.L.G.O.O.D.
Chapter 17: Sometime Last Night
Chapter 18: Never Be The Same
Chapter 19: What You're Missing
Chapter 20: Faith, Trust and..... Pixie Dust?
Chapter 21: Almost
Chapter 22: My Confession
Chapter 23: Unexpectedly
Chapter 24: I Can't Say I'm Inlove
Tagged
Chapter 25: Meant To Be
Chapter 26: Awkward Conversations
Chapter 27: The Brunch
Chapter 28: Lesson 173?
Epilogue
hALP

Chapter 29: Welp, it would've gone worst.

915 50 14
Від Anneti-social

Chapter 29: Welp, it would've gone worst.

Elsa

"WHAT?!" Anna yelled gaining almost everyone's attention. And by everyone I mean even those outside the classroom.

I laughed nervously. Maybe this isn't the right time for this.

"Yeah remember the fact that my parents knows his parents?" I asked.

Anna crossed her arms. "Yeah."

"Well my parents invited their family to have brunch and there was this secret he keeps bugging me about. And then-"

"We're dating." Jack said putting his arm over my shoulder. Anna's eyes widened.

"DOUBLE WHAT?!" Anna yelled once more. Okay this is attracting too much attention. "Since when?! How?! Why didn't you tell me this?! What i-"

"Uh he's just joking." I said quickly removing Jack's arm off my shoulder and glaring at him.

He looked at me weirdly. I just shook my head to tell him to not tell it yet.

"Haha don't worry Anna, I kid." He said walking away.

"I'll just tell you later." I said. He just nodded.

Anna looked at me with raised eyebrow.

"What?" I asked.

"What was that about?" Anna raised her eyebrow.

"He's crazy." I laughed.

"For you." Anna smirked. "He wouldn't joke about dating like that to any girl."

"Yeah right." I said sitting down.

"You seriously aren't telling me something." Anna said.

"I already told you everything you should know about me." I said.

"No you didn't!" She reacted sitting on Jack's chair. "Since when we're you that close to Jack?"

"Since who knows when. I don't know. I already forgot." I said.

"Though I won't be surprised if you two really are dating."

"Will you please-"

"Elsa why didn't you tell me?" Mack came in the room and went straight to us.

"Didn't tell you what?" I asked.

"You and Jack." She said.

"What about us?"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU TWO ARE DATING?!"

"Whoever told you that is just joking." I replied.

"Yeah, the two almost got me earlier." Anna said.

"Explain this then." She said showing a picture of me and Jack. "This photo was taken yesterday."

"Maybe it's edited?" Anna asked.

"This picture is taken by me. You know how bad my editing skills are." Mack said.

The two looked at me intensely. "Well?" They said in unison.

"Go ask Jack yourselves if you dont believe me." I said. Jack I'm begging you. Don't let me down on this.

"JACKSON OVERLAND FROST!" Mack stormed out of the classroom gaining everyone's attention.

"That's just..... this day couldn't have start off any better." I face palmed.

-timeskip-

So we ended up telling anyways.

"WHAT?!" Normie looked at me and Jack wide-eyed.

Oh yeah, and thanks to Mack, Anna and Aubry's overacting reactions, the whole room heard of it.

Believe it or not even the ones who we're absent that day knew already. Take Normie as an example, she was absent yesterday yet she already knows.

"Since when?" Normie asked.

Jack sensed that I was feeling quite uncomfortable so he answered.

"That's for us to know and for you to find out." He said.

"Were you two already dating when Jack goes to your house everyday after school Elsa?" I heard someone ask from behind us. Tadashi.

Wait how'd he? "You stalker." I said in a joking manner.

"I see him there everyday when my ride passes your house." He smirked.

Honestly I feel awkward. Now that everyone knows about us we can't even talk the way we talk to each other. All eyes are on us whenever we're near each other.

So that means everytime we're in our proper seat, well, except for when we have a teacher, they stare at us.

Awkward indeed.

-timeskip-

"Elsa why isn't Jack here?" Anna asked.

"What?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Why isn't he sitting with us?" She glared.

"Cause this table is for four and we're four already so-"

"He's sitting far from us." She pointed out.

"Anna just because we're dating it doesn't mean we have to be together all the time." I pointed out.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier Elsa?" Mack asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I told you already, it's cause-"

"How long have you been dating? Months? Years? Decade-"

"Try a week." I answered. "Wait why is decade even a part of-"

"Who knew about this before we did?" Anna asked.

"Our parents." I answered.

Bombarded by thousands of questions, that's my place right now. Anna and Mack just won't stop asking me the same questions again and again.

After that they eventually got tired of asking. The attention was then turned to Aubry who was busy texting on her phone.

She sighed. "I suppose I should tell you my secret too."

"With who Aubry? And since when?" Anna asked with a poker face.

"About 3 months ago. Wait, was it 4? No I think it's-"

"With who Aubry?" Mack repeated Anna's question.

"Oh. well you probably don't know him Anna so-" Aubry felt Anna's glare so she told anyways. "H-his name is...... C-Claude." She smiled nervously.

"I want the truth Aubry." Anna sent her a devious glare.

"Alright! It's Snotlout." She blushed hard. All of us we're of course in shock.

So that's why Snotlout barely said anything about me and Jack being together. Nor teased us about our secret relationship. Cause he too was in a secret relationship!

I guess Aubry here did a pretty good job schooling him. He's become nicer-ish. And became less of a bully

"But it only started last month! I swear! I haven't been keeping it for that long!" She raised her hand up.

"Okay, anyone else need to say something?" Anna asked.

Mack closed her eyes, took a deep breath and raised her hand slowly. Anna sighed. "Go on."

"Someone asked me to be his girlfriend but I need your approval. Should I or should I not accept?" She said nervously.

"Depends, who is it?" I said.

"Brady."

"Do it!" All three of us said in unison. What? We ship it.

-yes, it's another timeskip-

"Shouldn't have blurted all that information. That's a lesson learned." I said after drinking my soda.

"Well, live and learn." Jack said laughing.

"That's not really helping Jack." I glared. He just laughed.

"Well, it would've gone worst." He said.

"Don't say that! You know in movies, when the heroine says that it actually does get worst." I said.

"That's only when the heroine is all alone, but I'm not alone so that's not gonna happen." Jack smiled widely.

Somehow he always knows what to say and when to say it. Or at least he manages to say what he needs to say when it's needed. But most of the time he's not really that good with words. Specially in class.

"Elsa. I've been thinking." Jack said stopping on his tracks.

"Hmm?" I also stopped and looked at him. He laughed and shook his head. "Never mind."

"What is it?" I asked.

"I said never mind." He laughed. "You know what, I'll just buy you pizza tomorrow to get your mind off it."

"You better or I'll just keep bugging you." I said pouting.

"Just get in the car." He laughed.

Like usual he drove me home. Dad got pretty used to not picking me up since Jack always drops me on his way home, though if you consider it it's not really dropping me off on his way home cause we pass his house just to go to mine.

Not too long we arrived. I got off and so did he. Before going inside I could sense he's still looking. He looked at me with a smirk. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He smiled widely. Suddenly I felt self-conscious.

Is there something on my face? Is there something wrong with my clothes? Is my hair too messy? Ugh what is it? Why is he staring at me?

"Hey Elsa." He called.

"Hmm?" I hummed as a response and tilted my head upward to face him.

And to my surprise I felt his lips touching mine. The kiss was short, but it was more than enough to make my stomach do backflips.

"Goodnight. See you in school tomorrow." He smiled as if nothing just happened.

----/----/----/----

Guys, how do you react when someone says someone likes you? Should you or should you not believe them?

Just a random question cause I honestly don't know how to react on what people tell me huehue.

Don't judge me I don't know a thing bout those things. never has a guy liked me, or at least I don't think a guy ever did cause I never cared about the happenings in the world when it's not fandom related hahaha

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

29.2K 717 40
A fanfic story about Jelsa. There will be extra love stories about: •Avatar the last air bender •Harry Potter •Naruto •Fairy Tail •One Piece •Hotel T...
253K 2.1K 31
Just a bunch of Jelsa stories. Includes Smut ;) *WARNING MATURE CONTENT AND LANGUAGE* BEST RANKING : #4 in Elsa THANK YOU SO MUCH MY LOVELIES FOR S...
2.9K 86 20
Jack and Elsa were best friends since elementary school and throughout highschool, they both were secretly in love with each other but they both hid...
36.6K 561 50
Elsa is an innocent girl she's super nice and quite beautiful, sometimes she can be stubborn and she doesn't believe in love...she's in collage and h...