Prequelly Unique - Niam Horay...

By CuddleMeLarry

You've read how Louis found his kitten but this is how Liam found his Prince. This is the prequel to the Uniq... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 - Slightly Mature, yaaaay
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 - Mature! Wooo!
Chatper 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 - Such mature.
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 18

9.6K 351 119
By CuddleMeLarry

[Liam's P.O.V.]

After I had made the boy food, we cuddled on the couch after Niall's request to cuddlier. He seemed to be a bit cuddlier after we did sexually related things, not that I minded. I loved to have the boy close to me. I pressed a kiss in between his ears and he nuzzled his face against my nose like he always did. His nose kind of tickled my neck and he gave a small kiss.

"Liam?" Niall asked looking up at me.

"Yes, love?"

"What are doing today?"

"Well we can just hang out and snuggle," I smiled before pushing the excess hair out of his face. "Or I think we could probably wander around town for a little bit."

"Can do both?" He asked, tilting his head a bit causing one of his ears to flop to the side.

"Sure, you giant puppy."

"M'not a puppy," he crossed his arm as he pouted a bit.

"But you're my puppy."

He huffed a sigh as he laid back down on my lap, continuing to pout. I carded my fingers through his hair and he didn't make his usual sounds of content. I looked down to find him still pouting so I reached down and poked his bottom lip.

"Stop," Niall whined, sitting up and moving away from me.

"Oh, Ni. Don't be mad at me," I pleaded and he huffed out another sigh. "I'm sorry. Why are you mad at me?"

"Said would stop with dog jokes."

"But you're so cute. I can't help it, I'm sorry."

Despite the blush that crept into his cheeks, he looked away from me. I sighed as I turned my attention back to the screen. I didn't know what we were watching, Niall had it on before he woke me up this morning. A few minutes later, Niall was nonchalantly sliding back over toward me on the couch. It wasn't too long before Niall was pressed up against me.

"Liam," Niall whispered.

"Yes, darling?" I turned to him. He wordlessly snuggled closer to me and nuzzled his face into my neck, causing me to chuckle, "Does this mean I'm forgiven?"

"Stop with dog jokes," Niall mumbled against my neck.

"I will, Ni. Promise."

Niall wiggled around until he was lying across my lap and I leaned down to press a short kiss in between his ears. I wasn't entirely sure how long we have been watching the telly but eventually Niall began to grow restless. He began to wiggle around as though he was trying to a comfortable position but he couldn't. He let out a little huff as he moved around a bit more.

"Do not want to lay anymore," he said.

"Then sit up," I suggested.

"No, want to go to... um... T-ow-n? Is what Liam called it?"

"Oh you want to go walk around town?" I asked as he nodded. "Okay, love. Let's go get ready and we'll go into town then."

Niall hopped off me and all but sprinted out of the front room, stumbling a tad on his way there. I smiled as I followed him into our bedroom to find him trying to put on a pair of jeans backwards. He looked up at me with pitiful eyes.

"Help?"

"You're trying to put those on backwards," I lightly laughed.

"Oh," Niall blushed.

He pushed them off of his legs and turned them around to put his feet back through them. I found myself some jeans and shirts for the both of us. When I turned around, I saw Niall still struggling to put his feet through the feet holes. Seeing as he was about as clumsy as a toddler, he nearly fell over while trying to pull the jeans up his legs. He finally got them pulled up passed his thighs and he looked at me triumphantly. I applauded him a bit and went to go find his tail wrap. Once I had found it, I traveled back to the front room to find him trying to put a shirt on. But the shirt got caught on his ears and he looked toward the door as he pulled the shirt up so he could see me. He gave a small giggle and I walked over to pull the shirt over his head. His head popped through the shirt hole and he smiled widely.

"Hi," he giggled again.

"Hi," I smiled, pressing a small kiss to his nose.

"Need shoes" he declared as he ran from the room.

I quickly traded my shirt for the one on the bed and followed Niall out of the room. He was sat on the floor by the door, attempting to put his feet in the shoes without untying them. He huffed slightly and I reached down to grab one of them from him to untie it for him. I did that for both of them then reached for my shoes. I slipped them on with no trouble before tying them back together. I looked over to find Niall holding two of the laces and twisting them together as though he was trying to tie them together. I took them from his hands and he looked up at me with wide eyes. I quickly tied on of them then reached for the other.

"Want me to teach you how to do this?" I asked him.

He quickly nodded and I slowly went through the motions of tying his shoes. He watched carefully and made me untie the other one so he could do it with me. It took a few times but he eventually tied a very loose knot on his shoes. He look up at me again with wide eyes.

"Did it?" He asked.

I looked down to his shoe to find a tighter knot and I smiled as I nodded, "Good job, darling."

"Yay!" Niall said, clumsily jumping to his feet. "Let us go!"

"You need a beanie to hide your ears."

Niall nodded, taking off toward the room before quickly returning to the front room with two beanies, "Will wear one too?"

"Course."

I took the first beanie to gently put it over his ears and adjust it over his hair. I then pulled on the second one and smiled widely to him. He gave a small nod and leaned forward to messily place his lips on mine. I entwined his fingers with mine and grabbed my car keys before we headed out to the car. We released hands but the moment we were both settled in the car his hand found its way back into mine. I turned up the radio because I know that he liked to listen to it, even if he didn't really know the words. He smiled over at me as I drove through town.

"What do you want to do?"

"Park?" Niall asked, hopefully.

"Sure."

Niall smiled widely and bounced in his seat, similar to a child when they were headed to the park. But I guess it wasn't that much different. It didn't take long for us to arrive at the park and for Niall to be getting out. He stood in front of the car as he waited for me, bouncing on his feet.

"C'mon!" He whined as I shut my door.

"Go ahead," I waved him off.

His entire face lit up and he took off after a squirrel like he had the previous time we were here. I strolled after him, carefully watching where he was at all times. He ran after a few other small animals before bouncing back over to me. His face was flushed and he was a little bit out of breath.

"Hi, Liam!" He said, excitedly.

"Are you having fun, love?"

"Yeah!"

He pressed a messy kiss to cheek before running off again, causing a slow smile to spread across my face.

"He's cute," a woman's voice smiled.

"Yeah," I blushed. "He's adorable."

"Acts kind of like a kid, doesn't he?"

"He didn't really get a childhood. I guess he's making up for it."

"Poor boy," the woman frowned. "There's a fair in town. You should take him to that."

"There's a fair in town?"

"I believe tonight is the last night."

"Oh. Okay, thank you, ma'am."

"Not a problem, boy."

I took off after Niall to find the boy with his legs wrapped around the base of a large tree, seemingly trying to climb it, "Niall, what are you doing?"

"Want the squirrel," he grunted in a determined way.

"Come here for a second."

He let out a sigh but released the tree and stood on his feet, "Yes, Liam?"

"There's a fair in town and I want to take you to it."

"Fair? Is fun?"

"Would I take you anywhere not fun?"

"Noooooo," Niall shook his head, giggling in a childlike manner.

"C'mon then," I reached my hand out for him and he happily took it.

He bounced along as we walked back to the car. I saw the woman I had previously talked to and I waved. Niall watched confused until she waved at him too. He excitedly waved back and got into the car.

"Liam knows?"

"No, love. Some people are just really nice."

"Like you?"

"Nicer," I smiled as I started the ignition.

"Is not possible! Are the nicest person eh-ever!"

"Well thank you, love."

We drove a few minutes before I noticed a few canopy tents on the sides of the streets with people wandering around in the middle.

"Is the fair?" He asked, pointing as he smudged the window. "Oh oops."

"That's the fair. And just use your sleeve to wipe it off."

He did as he was told with a slightly shocked, "Oh!"

I pulled into an empty spot and turn off the engine as Niall was already scrambling out of the car. He ran around to my side and gripped my hand. I laughed softly, "Are you excited?"

"Yes!" He nodded quickly.

"C'mon then," I gently pulled him along.

We stopped at the first tent because it had food and I bought him some candy floss. He looked at it kind of confused before I ripped off a small piece and told him to open his mouth. He did and I stuck the piece of candy floss in his mouth. He closed it and he face lit up as he reached for more. He grabbed a hand full and attempted to shove the entire thing in his mouth. He made a slightly distressed noise and I laughed at him. He eventually finished it off but after that he took smaller bits. We wandered around to a few different tents to see the different items people were selling or showing off. Niall was very interested in the food carts the most and told me that he had to try each food. He tried corndogs, snow cones, fair hot dogs, hamburgers, and a funnel cake. We sat at a table so Niall could eat all of the food I had bought for him. I ate a few pieces of everything but Niall ate the rest. He dribbled some powdered sugar on the side of his mouth and a dirty thought made heat pool in my stomach. Hurriedly I reached over and wiped it off. He beamed widely at me as he offered me some funnel cake.

"Is good," he said when I declined.

"Maybe a little bit," I reached for a small piece before Niall pulled the place away, shaking his head.

"Want to feed."

"Oh, okay."

I opened my mouth and he slowly placed the piece of funnel cake in my mouth, which he was very proud of himself for not dropping anything on me or himself. When he finished his food, we threw the trash away in one of the many bins sitting around the fairground. We walked together toward the games and I walked over with him.

"Is this?" He asked.

"They're games. Like if I throw the ball and knock over those bottles, I get to pick one of those prizes," I explained.

"Oh! Want to play."

"Ni, I don't think-"

"Want the doggy!" He exclaimed, pointing.

Sighing, I handed some cash to the lady working the booth and she handed Niall some soft balls. Niall stuck his tongue between his lips, concentrating, and he threw the ball. He missed and he frowned as he picked up another ball. He threw two more times and missed both of the times. He looked on the verge of tears so I slipped some cash to the lady again and she gave me some soft balls. I gently threw them and knocked over two of the three stacks, causing the lady to hand me the dog that Niall had previously pointed to.

"Here you go, love," I said handing it to him.

He took it from me and hugged it to his chest then proceeding to fling himself at me, mumbling into my shoulder, "Thank you."

"You're welcome, lovely.”

The lady working smiled at us and waved us away as we walked toward another booth. We played a few more games, neither of us winning anything but both having fun. Before either of us realized it, it had turned nighttime and a lot more people we showed up at the fairground. I looked around for the rides that I knew had to be there somewhere. I saw bright lights and smiled widely as I began to pull Niall toward them.

“Where are going?” Niall asked.

“To the rides. We can ride the Ferris wheel.”

“Is that?”

“See that big wheel that’s moving around in a circle?” I asked, pointing, as Niall nodded. “That’s the Ferris wheel.”

“Want to ride!”

We walked quickly to the Ferris wheel line and luckily it wasn’t too ling quite yet. I purchased us tickets and the man led us onto the car. He shut the door after he strapped us in and told us to have a good ride. When the car began to move, Niall began to panic a tad.

“Niall-“

“Is moving! Why is moving?!” Niall all but shrieked.

“It’s supposed to move, Niall,” I grabbed his face, making him look at me. “Remember how it was turning around in a circle? That’s what it’s doing right now. It’s supposed to do this, okay?”

“Supposed to?”

“Yes, love. There’s nothing wrong with it.”

Niall let out a small sigh and leaned against me. I pulled him closer to me and scratched at the smaller hairs on his neck. He let out a content sigh and I remembered something else as I told him to sit up for a moment.

“Why?” Niall pouted.

“I need to show you something,” I smiled as I gripped the bar in front of is. “Grab the bar like I am. And don’t freak out again, okay?”

Niall nodded as he tightly gripped the bar in front of us and I began to rock slowly back and forth. His eyes grew wide and a smile stretched across his face. He began to lean into the rocking with me, laughing as though this was the best thing he had ever experienced.

“Is fun!” Niall smiled widely.

I smiled back as I watched him giggle and rock the car back and forth. The ride soon ended and we had to get out of the car. Niall pouted a bit until I lead him toward the merry-go-round. Again, I purchased tickets for us and we got onto the merry-go-round.

“Where do you want to sit?” I asked.

“In cup,” he declared, pointing.

We sat down and it twisted because it was a spinning teacup. He looked up at me with a nervous expression and I smiled, “It’s supposed to do that.”

He nodded and I gripped the small silver wheel type object in the middle as I began to twist us around. Niall giggled loudly and decided he wanted to try. He twisted us around a few times before determining that he liked it better when I spun the teacup. So I spun the teacup a few more times before I felt the merry-go-round moving around in a circle. Niall giggled some more and I didn’t think I could find a cuter sound if I wanted to. After a few more minutes of us spinning around on the cup and the merry-go-round, the ride ended. Niall got up, stumbling a tad due to the fact that he was dizzy. I laughed at him as I grabbed his side and he leaned against me in order to walk correctly.

“Any other rides?” Niall asked.

“Why don’t we wait until you aren’t dizzy anymore okay?” I pressed a small kiss to his forehead as he nodded.

Suddenly, I was shoved, stumbling to find my footing as some guy muttered a single word, “Fag.”

I frowned as I looked up at him and he glared right back at me. He walked away and Niall patted at my cheek for my attention.

“Did he say?” He asked, innocently.

“Nothing,” I mumbled. “Let’s go home.”

Niall nodded and the walk back to the car was silent as he leaned against me, clutching his new stuffed dog in his hand. The car ride back home was silent too and when we got into the house, I took off my beanie and my shoes.

“Liam,” Niall mumbled with his eyes half shut. “Help.”

I silently untied his shoes and let him unbutton his pants so that I could unwrap his tail. I gently pulled off his beanie and he looked at me.

“Let’s go to bed, sleepyhead.”

Niall nodded and I led him toward our room so we could change and crawl into bed. I found us some pyjama bottoms for the both of us and I helped Niall change his bottoms, seeing as he seemed too tired to do it himself. He mumbled a thanks as he stumbled into the bathroom and I changed my bottoms. I couldn’t stop thinking about what that guy at the fair had said. I had thought people had gotten over that subject. I shook my head and sighed a tad as Niall wandered back into the room. He fell onto the bed and curled into himself under the covers as I went to relieve myself. He was mostly asleep when I crawled into bed but he snuggled up next to me anyway.

“Liam?” Niall asked with a sleep filled voice. “What did guy say at fair?”

“He called us fags, Ni.”

“What does mean?”

“It’s a rude expression that people who don’t like the idea of the same gender being together.”

Niall seemed a little more awake when he asked, “Is wrong to love same gender?”

“Of course not, Ni. Some people are just assholes.”

“Is a word you yell at Louis for!” Niall gasped, placing a finger over my mouth.

I chuckled as I kissed his finger, “Yeah it is. It’s a bad word. Don’t repeat it.”

“Ass-hu-ole.”

“Niall!”

He giggled as he looked up at me, running his finger down my cheek, “Love you.”

“I love you, too,” I smiled, pressing a kiss to his lips. “Now go to sleep, you silly boy.”

Niall nodded as nuzzled his face into my neck and it wasn’t long until he was fast asleep. My thought returned to the guy at the fair once again but then I looked at Niall and I realized that I didn’t care what the guy said about me. Because I had fallen in love with the perfect one of a kind boy and I couldn’t be happier.

[A/N]: So guess who still sucks at updates. I'm really sorry, guys. I will update again at least by next week. I love you guys. Also there's like over 1.4k of you guys. So um hi! :) I've got finals next week. Wish me luck? Love you guys ♥Soph

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 177 24
Those fantasies you always dream of the boys. Short, long, cute. and sad stories(imagines) ❤❤
478K 9.5K 38
Louis and Harry have been friends ever since Harry moved in next to Louis. Louis starts to develop feelings for the young lad as they reach high scho...
1.1M 25.6K 31
He's found her. She's alive. But will their relationship turn out to be how they expected? Or will certain people get in the way? Maybe past troubles...
1.7M 46.9K 35
Harry and Louis have been together nine months when Harry develops a strange illness. Much to everyone's surprise, this "illness" isn't just the flu...