Snowbarry: Chapter 1 (Complet...

Galing kay SnowFallStories

Barry Allen, the popular, handsome yet socially awkward, is a senior at high school has spent the last year d... Higit pa

The Perfect Relationship (almost)
The Breakup
Personal Thoughts
Night At The Movies!
Moonlight Truths
Self Reflection
1 Month Later
BEST DATE EVER!!!
Sealing the Deal
WOW!!!
Iris's Plan
Objective 1
Objective 2
Date Night
Busted
Unfortunate Illness
Prom Night
The Next Morning
The Hospital
The Funeral
Thank You!

Moving On (Epilogue)

2.4K 50 11
Galing kay SnowFallStories

It had been two months since the funeral and Barry and Cait are going to college and moving on together. Cisco and Kendra are attending the same college and their dorm rooms are next door so the friends are as close as ever. 

Speaking of Cisco he has created a blog all about his ship. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: This is the end of this book (Chapter 1) but the sequel "Snowbarry: Chapter Two will be starting tomorrow so be sure to check it out. I really hope you've enjoyed the first installment to the series as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

26.6K 359 9
Royal Prep and Dunwiddie School are having another School Swap Day. This time Ruby is visiting Royal Prep, and Prince Hugo is at Dunwiddie. During th...
239K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
671K 33.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
82.9K 948 70
Y/N moves from (Your state) to Swellview. she looks for a job and decides to go to Junk N Stuff. That's where she meets henry. she becomes very good...