Memento Mori (MikaYuu)

By armincrackers

"If there was ever anyone to show me the realness in 'reality', it was Yuu... Tiny, little, innocent Yuu - th... More

«1»
«2»
«3»
«4»
«5»
«6»
«7»
«8»
«9»
«10»
«11»
«12»
«13»
«14»
«15»
«16»
«17»
«18»
«19»
«20»
«22»
«23»
«24»
«25»
«26»
«27»
«28»
You've Lived

«21»

1.5K 83 513
By armincrackers

Ironically enough, despite last night's events, Yuu was suffering the worst case of morning wood.

Good morning.

He tossed and turned, but never woke up. There wasn't even a satisfying dream to help simmer it. Just an abundance of discomfort and shifting.

Saint couldn't help but chuckle, sitting on his bed and leaning against the wall.

The window was closed again. The scene took its course.

He mounted Yuu cautiously, dragging the thin blankets off. He was careful not to lean on his cast. Impatiently, but carefully, he slid the boy's pajama pants down, heeding his expressions.

Yuu remained asleep, the meal from the previous night having knocked him out. His pink lips parted ever so slightly, probably just feeling the relief of less tension on his suffering manhood. His soapy scent lingered in the air.

His presence just screamed that he was property of Mika.

Touch and you die.

Saint took his chances, knowing that he was an irritable exception. He blew it that morning.

Being the pipsqueak he was, it was slightly alarming to say Yuu sure was turned on by something. Then again, his birthday was right around the corner.

It was about time for the late bloomer.

Saint peeled up his shirt, Yuu's soft rosy nipples exposed to the crisp air. Saint licked his lips before parting them, tracing his finger around one.

Yuu groaned ever so softly, lolling his head.

Saint moved further down.

In a smooth motion, he slid his fingertips over the smooth skin of Yuu's inner thighs, gripped, and pulled so wonderfully.

Yuu was pleasantly alarmed, his back coming to a rolling arch as an ever so delicious moan escaped his lips.

A tiny smirk came to Saint's lips.

Yuu mumbled wordlessly, eyebrows furrowed as he subconsciously moved his hips upward.

Wasn't this the dream.

"Mika," Yuu asked, slowly opening his lids. His vision was so distorted all he made out was the skin tone. Olive, pink in some spots. Brown curly hair. He gazed into soft gray eyes, nothing but serenity in them. Yuu's eyes widened. "Saint?!"

The second thing to notice was his exposed manhood. He instantly covered himself, pulling his pants back up. Saint looked nothing but disappointed.

"Good morning."

Yuu blinked twice, wondering if this was really the dream the entire time. More like a nightmare. "Saint, why... Why are you touching me?"

Saint sat in between his legs, slight pout on his lips. "Because I want to have sex. With you."

Why in the name of the Holy Spirit must things so utterly confusing happen at such early hours of the morning? Where the hell was Sister Anna when you needed her? Yuu was dumbfounded.

He stared in confusion, undoubtedly red beaming on his face. "Huh?"

"I want to have sex with you, Yuu. Don't you wanna have sex? You just moaned Mika's name..."

"Huh?" he scooted up nervously, the thought of that making him uneasy. He couldn't tolerate the thought of him doing anything sexual all by himself.

"Yeah. I know you like him better than me, but I can at least give you relief right now," he coaxed, leaning back on his palms. Yuu stared with wide eyes, clenching the sheets in his fingers. "Have you ever had one? An orgasm?"

Yuu couldn't believe his ears. "Saint - we cannot have sex in here. Are you nuts? We don't even have a door to our room! Besides, I'm too young, and... So are you, even if you are older than me, but... That's not the point! I don't know. My leg still hurts and I don't know if I trust you yet. I haven't even brushed my teeth yet," he ranted all as he struggled to get his clothes back on right. He swung his legs over the side of the bed, nearly collapsing as he attempted to stand on his feet again. "Right... The rod."

Yuu was getting closer to leaving, which made words struggle in the gray-eyed boy's throat.

"Why don't you trust me?" Saint trembled, almost offended. "Why don't you trust me over Mika? Is it just 'cause he brings you food? And drives you everywhere?"

Yuu's heart threatened to split. He turned around. "No... It's not that..."

"Do you know what he did the day you got shot? He got drunk. In his car." His eyes welled with tears, fingers forming into a fist. "I would never do anything like that if you were hurt."

"He visited me everyday while I was sick, Saint. He has breakdowns - everybody does-"

"But then what if he takes his breakdown out on you? Then what? What am I gonna do when I find out my only friend was killed due to that psycho?" A tear finally rolled down his cheek, his nose and ears a bright red.

It's too early in the morning to cry, Yuu.

But, he did anyways. "He won't!"

"He's yelled at you before!"

"Because I don't listen sometimes!"

"His attitude is awful."

"You're acting awful! You scare me, Saint. If you think you scare me any less than he does then you're... You..."

He was right.

Saint was nothing but hormonal. Mika was mentally corrupt.

Saint sniffed. "I tried to kill her for you, Yuu. So she wouldn't end up killing you herself. I'm trying to get you away from all these unstable people. All you do is forgive them."

"Well... You keep trying to touch me!" Yuu shot back.

"I'm sorry! I'm just like your age! I'm horny, too! All these stupid dirty thoughts and things I wanna do - I don't know what to do! It's not like I can even do anything because you like that guy! He doesn't even like boys! He's a stupid Christian." Saint argued.

"Whatever!" Yuu cried. Why did Saint have to be so right. "Don't touch me anymore, I'm scared to do that kind of stuff."

"You'd let Mika do it in a heartbeat."

Yuu stammered wordlessly, his tiny fists balled up in defiance. How dare he. Point out his flaws. He hated it so much that he was right about everything. How he knew his hormones inside and out. He was just like him in a sense and it sucked.

He stormed over to Saint, nearly stumbling on the way there, took his alarmed face in his hands, and messily pressed his lips against his.

He didn't know how to kiss. Nor did he exactly favor doing it in the moment considering the situations. But once he started, he couldn't stop. He held his breath the entire time, wondering how the whole thing worked.

Saint kissed delicately. As simple as that. He slowed Yuu down and made him follow his pace, looking right back at him the entire time. And his angry little green eyes.

Those eyes finally closed after a moment, Yuu's thin brows twitching as he was falling in love with it. God forbid if Saint were to caress him. Then he'd really hate him.

Yuu pulled away stubbornly, wiping his mouth. "There! See? I'd let anyone do it! And you wanna know why I hated it? Because I liked it!" He picked up a pillow, weakly hitting Saint with it. He just laughed in reply. "Don't laugh! I hate it when you touch me because I really like it! And your hands are soft! And your smile is nice! And your hair smells good and you have such pretty eyes and cool freckles and you draw good! And I hate-" pillow smack "-every!-" another smack "-part-" final smack "-about that!" He was so angry he didn't even know what to do with himself. He awkwardly threw the pillow to the ground, watching Saint's amused and startled little expression.

"Well... Glad to know how you feel."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Yuu," Saint rolled his tear-filled eyes, "go. Go to... Fucking Mika and suck up to him. I'm only eye candy, right?"

Yuu whined, pulling on his hair. "Saint I'm just confused!"

Saint sneered, eyes squinted. "Get out."

"This is my room!"

Saint got to his feet, startling Yuu as he began to shove him towards the railing.

"Stop!" Yuu cried, his expression hurting Saint. The other boy halted as he began to softly sob, letting him go. "I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry, too. Sorry for you."

He stormed off back into Yuu's little den, no dramatic door slam to be cued as they had no door. Or room. Just a corner next to a window.

Yuu stifled his cries, limping down the stairs.

~

Sully rolled down the car window with a sly grin plastered on his face as Yuu wobbled down the grand staircase. "Hey Buddha. What's wrong?"

Yuu wiped at his tears, climbing in the passenger seat. "Where's Mika?"

The brunette rolled his eyes, stifling a yawn.

"Ugh, you two sound just alike. 'Where's Yuu?' 'Where's Mika?' How 'boutta 'Hey, how's Sully doing? Our bomb ass chauffeur and hitman?'"

Yuu stared.

Sully bit down on his thumbnail, looking pensively to the side. "Alright, kiddo... Mika had a panic attack, er a, heart attack last night, I'm not sure. He's okay, he's just might be... Shaky, alright?" Yuu began to hyperventilate, sobs choking him the more Sully spoke. "No, no no no, shh, he's alive, okay? He's fine. You know Mika, he's not so hot up on in the head? It's happened before. He got a little violent but I got him to bed fine. He would just... He really needs to see you."

"Okay," Yuu gasped, tears streaming down his face. "What d-did he do?"

Sully chewed his lip as he shifted gears, pulling out of the cul-de-sac. "Don't mention it..." The air in the car seemed to thin. "Self infliction."

~

Yuu wasted no time racing past Sully in the apartment entrance, tears welling in his eyes as he whimpered worriedly. His tiny frame poked around corners helplessly, stubby physique wobbling on that cast as he tread about. He looked around, turning back to the brunette in confusion like a lost puppy.

"Where-"

"C'mere. Be quiet."

He carefully released the ladder that led up to Mika's den, quietly sliding open the latch. Sully held up the door, letting Yuu messily climb up.

Come on, leg...

"Thank you," he whispered with just a crack of voice, giving Sully a sincere nod. The brunette just smiled briefly in response.

Yuu hoisted himself up onto the hardwood, the atmosphere of the room settling in on him. It was grim, cozy yet so cramped. He found Mika on his mattress, snuggled tightly up to lip within a mass of sheets. A cup of tea steamed next to him on the floor, along with some animal crackers.

Most likely Sully's doing. It made him smile.

Yuu quietly approached, kneeling down next to his angel. He laid beside him in awe, heeding not to wake him from his possible nap. He wrapped his arms around his blanket cocoon, their noses nearly touching.

A tear seeped from his eye.

Mika.... Hi.... Hi! I miss you!... You smell so sweet... I can't... I... I've betrayed you...

And I hate myself for that...

I will never deserve to lay next to you. After you've dedicated your entire being to me while I just do things carelessly? ...You've hurt yourself because of me... And no sorries will fix that.

I'm just so beyond myself that you're alive... I love you with all of everything I've ever been, Mika, I do... I'm so in love with you; I know I've been taking you for granted but now I know... I really know. I love you. You have me. You do. I love you and your mind. You can't help things like this, I know... But I'm going to try and be your aid.

I wonder what you'd be like if you weren't sick... Your personality and the things you love and hate. Would you still love me? Would you still be amazing...

Oh, my god... I owe you my life... I hate myself, I do, I do... But you I love more than anyone... There's a place for people like you who believe they aren't worthy. It's in someone's heart who believes in them... You're in mine. I promise, you will go to Heaven if you ever believe that you aren't worthy of it.

"Mika..." he brokenly whispered in a gentle cry. He sniffed back his tears, nuzzling the blond softly with his nose. His face felt warm, smooth and slightly sweaty.

Mika felt the pudgy nose in his subconscious state, sniffing the soapy scent connected to it. He began to softly nuzzle back, smiling weakly at the little game. Yuu giggled after a moment, nuzzling all over his face.

The blond shifted lightly, trying to take his arm out of the wrap of sheets. He pulled Yuu in for a hug, his bandaged arm soaked in blood. It was mostly dry now.

"My God," he whispered, his sinuses clearing with oncoming cries. "You're here... You're..."

Yuu buried his face in his chest. "How badly did you need me last night, Mika?"

"...I was going to nearly kill myself without you," Mika croaked, resting his lips against Yuu's forehead. "You... Are not even jokingly a liking towards me; you are an addiction - an obsession... A necessity, and you kill me sometimes."

"I hope you know I don't mean to kill you."

"I know. But you suck at not meaning to."

Yuu was a mess himself. He squeezed Mika tighter, nuzzling himself deep into his silken skin to the point where he was muffled. "I'm sorry... I take you for granted, I do... You're too good for me... Have you been eating?"

"I have to feed you first, Yuu..."

Yuu suddenly flared up, tiny fists forming. He grew ill of that phrase. "Mika, cut it with this nonsense. I need you fed!"

"And I need you alive," Mika argued louder, holding Yuu closer. "Don't argue with me about this. If the day I wake up and your heart isn't beating - I'm gonna... Fuck," he cried, gasping for air. "I'll get locked up so quick..."

Yuu glared up at him. "Would you quit talking about me dying and prison? You're hurting yourself with words. Acknowledge that I'm here now, in your presence, while you're still somewhat sane. Is that enough?"

Mika remained silent, squeezing his eyes shut. "It's enough... Are you cold? Are you hungry? Do you need anyt-"

"Shh, no, no... Mika, you're too much... All I need is you in one piece, and I promise I'll be happy. I'm fine. Let's worry about you for now..."

He sat up, brushing the loose golden strays out the blond's face. His blue eyes were finally dilated correctly, exhausted yet so lusty. The crave to kiss him was overwhelming. He absolutely couldn't however knowing his same lips kissed another boy that day.

He gazed regretfully at the blotted red bandage on Mika's forearm, his heart slowly submerging while he held it carefully.

Yuu played with his fingers, kissing the limp hand. "What did you do?"

"I cut myself... Pretty bad. I couldn't find my pills. I always need some way to release tension... No matter how violent. Otherwise it kills me," Mika sleepily explained. He suddenly recalled Sully cleaning him up and setting him to bed. Wiping down his floors. Scrounging his room for anymore lethal objects to purloin.

He was grateful for Sully in a way too deep to explain.

A heavy tear dropped down Yuu's pallor cheek, his soft hands caressing Mika's neck. "You know that I love you, right?"

Mika weakly smiled, closing his purplish lids as he nodded. "I love you, too."

~

Yuu carefully fed Mika in the abandoned comic store, giving him crunchy bites of fast food the two picked up along the way. They scrounged enough quarters beforehand for the shared course. Mika was less drained compared to earlier, but still weak, driving extra slow due to Yuu's lecture. He held his hand the entire time.

The two were inseparable.

"Looks like we've both got battle scars, eh?" Yuu joked, leaning on Mika's shoulder.

Exactly.

The blond laughed tiredly. "Mhm... The lives we live, I tell you... I just hope I'm healing..." Green eyes worriedly peered up at him. "I used a rusty blade... Sully couldn't do more than just pouring alcohol on it and scraping... He threaded some of it... That son of a bitch hurt."

"I'll take you to a hospital anytime you feel that you need it... You're sticking with me, Mika..." Yuu kissed his cheek, resting his face in the crook of his neck. "Forget about any stupid medical bills."

They both chuckled at that.

The two sat in a symbolic silence for a moment, senseless words exchanged just through their minds. Yuu interlocked their fingers, wishing they never had to separate again. The two read destiny. Sitting in that comic store, the sunset illuminating a fiery glow through the shattered doors and dirty windows - the bond was tied. Them two against the world.

Like comic book heroes.

Battle scars and all.

Yuu spoke after a moment, his voice hoarse. "Can I ask you something?"

"Ask me anything, Yuu..."

A pause. "What do your tattoos mean? And how'd you get those scars on your back?"

Mika pulled him in close, strumming through the black hair. Digging back into the past didn't seem as painful now as it was always written on his back. He took a deep breath.

"Mhm... So, once upon a time... I've got all of - or at least a majority of - those scars from my dad... Almost everyday, or every other day, at least four times a week, I'd get beaten senseless. By anything you could imagine. Hands, cords, belts, sticks... The list goes on... The reason why he hurt me was because it wasn't even him... That was straight up cocaine beating me everyday. But he lost his true self only briefly before... You know. He couldn't really ever tell that he was beating me. If you take too many drugs, you can get permanently sick, and... He did. The last thing he told me while he was still really my dad was to never do drugs, ironically. The scars are awful memories but they don't really make me mad or make me hate him... They're just reminders forever etched on me now..."

...The night took its course. Mika explained every little itty bitty last detail of all of whom he was to him. Yuu didn't experience a dull moment at all. He was enamored with Mika since the first day, and could even say that he began to fall in love. Mika's sleeve of tattoos told a story from the top to the bottom. Some were plain forms of pain, pointless and ways to hurt himself. Others were out of reminder, an encouragement, or just things he needed to see everyday. Like his parents' names.

Yuu learned he never had sex. Or his first kiss. The most he'd ever gotten was a hug. But it was "half-assed" as he put it.

Yuu learned the only reason Mika was desperately trying to remain religious was because he was clueless as to lead his life without a family or rules. Religion was like a ghostly guardian to him.

He hates the color yellow.

He's insecure about his hair and his body in itself.

Yuu also was informed that he was the reason Mika's interpretation of sexuality was distorted. He seemed to be some kind of exception. Yuu understood Mika loathed men. They were the sex of too many bad signs in his life, like murderers or the drug sellers. The rapists. Never a good experience with one. He couldn't see himself with another boy besides Yuu in his life either. And that was if he ever got used to the feeling of things. The thought of partaking sexual things still unnerved him.

Once again, Yuu was some enigmatic exception. But Mika didn't bother with sexual thoughts with someone so pure.

Yes, pure. Yuu was hormonal, but he didn't know any better.

Mika had started to nearly cry further down in the conversation, his mind a mess as he forced out a truth.

"I don't want you to go back to school... Or back there, to the orphanage," Mika began, his throat restricting. He leant his head back against the wall, a tear seeping from his eye. "I can't tolerate Saint, Yuu... I know he's your friend and all, but... He says some things that make me not trust him around you, and... I don't want another psychopath being in the same presence as you in school... I just feel like I'm failing you... I care so much about you; you're like... A little brother or just something else I've never had and I don't want to risk the loss of you. I see my younger self in you and I hate that. Hearing you cry just brings back so many shitty traumas. I can't even imagine your pain, Yuu. You don't deserve to live in a place like this... You're so young, and..."

Yuu wiped away Mika's tears with his thumb. Mika pressed his face into Yuu's soft palm, sniffing loudly. "Don't cry," he softly said. Then he grinned.

"Don't cry." Mika repeated.

"I promise you, Mika... That when you're around... I'm the happiest I'll ever be. That's the most safe I feel, and the most... Loved I feel. You're winning me over, Mika... You're not losing me..." Yuu laughed sweetly, emerald eyes stealing glances at his lips. "I'm... ridiculously mesmerized by you..."

"Even though I just ate a taco?" Mika joked, watching Yuu's soft pink lips right back.

"I think I love you even more because you just ate a taco..."

The blond giggled, Yuu laughing as well. In the heat, he took Yuu's face in his hands, squeezing his chubby cheeks, swiping his thumbs over the pink pools underneath his skin. Soft. Squishy. Yuu was nothing but a royalty, and he refused to not acknowledge that.

What are you so afraid of? Yuu seemed to ask Mika just with his eyes as leant in closer.

Mika focused on his pink lips, licking his own. His heart raced, and he couldn't tell if it was from excitement or worried denial.

Yuu inched closer, parted lips desperate for connection as he stared lustfully into Mika's oceanic eyes.

What is it about... Kissing... That seems so... Intriguing?

Mika, man, you'll never know if you don't go and find out...

His hands fell from Yuu's face. Instead they clung aggressively to his shirt collar as he yanked him in close until the space between them was closed by their lips, warmth and heat replacing it. He pulled him to his knees, cupping his neck and jaw desperately as he towered over him. Yuu nearly collapsed backward, Mika's grip taking him to another world, however.

Bliss. Yuu whimpered in relief, falling into him.

What is it?! It's Yuu! That's what so intriguing about kissing! It's his warmth, his softness, his sensitivity! It's simply just Yuu that makes kissing so intriguing...

Yuu closed his eyes with ease, this kiss far more sexy and dreamy than the previous one that day.

Simple kisses. Delicious. Sweet. Slow. Kisses.

No tongue, just curious, delicious kisses.

Yuu could've cried. Mika kissed so gently and caressingly for such a damaged boy. His lips were enticing dances, guiding Yuu and welcoming him somehow with such respect and courtesy. His lips conformed wonderfully to his, no spot left neglected.

Mika felt up Yuu's neck possessively, feeling the soft breaths in his throat before they left out through his nose. The blond was submerged in the sensation, letting himself feel spirited away instead of comparative.

This is what feels nice. It doesn't matter about anything else...

Yuu was in heaven with every peck. Every taco-tasting kiss with the spicy sauce that made his mouth water. Mika's lips were simply designed for Yuu's, pleasuring him with every bit of contact. God, how badly he wanted to intensify it, but Mika needed to be in lead as he explored his boundaries.

As far as this scene was concerned - this boundary was acceptable.

Mika discovered another attribute to kisses. After parting, he always craved another. One more. Just maybe another after that one, too.

But he needed to live in reality for just a second.

Yuu blushed, hiding his face in the crook of Mika's neck. Where he placed a small kiss too.

"Oh, my God... You make me so happy," he whispered, a wide grin on his face as he clung to Mika's sweater. "Even if you can be scary at times, Mika - I wouldn't trade you for the universe... I really do love every part and side to you, I promise... I won't talk to Saint anymore, either."

Words Mika needed to bathe in.

Relief flushed over his expression as he combed his fingers through Yuu's messy hair. "Thank you, Yuu... We should get your wonky-legged butt home still."

"You're home..." Yuu pressed his forehead against the blond's, just ever so slightly brushing his lips against Mika's again. "...I wanna come home with you. I don't wanna go back there..."

That fulfilled Mika's urge for another kiss, which he gladly treated himself to. "I know... But I don't want to have to kill her because she beat you again..."

"Hey, I'll take a beating over you having panic attacks because you think I'm not safe."

Mika smiled for two reasons:

Yuu.

He did not necessarily have an answer as to why kisses were so addictive.

~

"Pants or no pants?" Mika asked as he undid Yuu's cast.

"...None, please."

The blond helped Yuu inch out of his pajama pants. He was left in his underwear, which weren't exactly the most manly ones of choice. Compared to Mika's at least. He slid on Mika's oversized sweatshirt to cover his exposed frontside, scooching all the way to the end of the mattress.

"Thank you," he softly said as Mika began to redo his cast.

"Wait, you wanna see if it's healing good?"

Yuu nodded excitedly, sitting up on his elbows.

Well. It wasn't the most pleasant sight. Scabby and welded with pink and purple. But those stitches were doing magic.

"Uh, welp. Ah... Mhm... Alrighty," Mika dialogued as they both examined.

"Ew."

Mika laughed.

"Soon," he cooed. Yuu giggled, laying back down as his leg was fixated. He watched Mika undress unabashedly, hungrily witnessing him peel his shirt up and off.

He wanted to sit on his lap and run his fingers down his back...

An odd sudden craving but extremely accurate.

Mika undid his hair loose, his tattoos were exposed, head to toe. Although all of them were clustered on his arm.

He was magnificent. Moving art. Yuu watched in awe as he laid down next to him, pulling the blankets over the two. He scooched possessively close to the smaller boy, gazing down at his lips again.

"Goodnight kiss...?" Yuu prosed. Mika nodded, finding that as a valid excuse to connect their lips once more.

He soon fell in love with that sticky sound of lips parting and short breaths of chuckles and exhales with grins.

"Night, Yuu..."

One last kiss.

And then one more.

Final one.

~

As Yuu's absence left an ominous ghost lingering on his bed for an aggravating long period of time, Saint grew fed up.

Yuu really did take his word.

And left.

He felt worthless. This was the last he ever craved of a friend. Why, Yuu?

He put all of those drawings - the ever so hard worked on pieces of romance and affection - in a box. He nearly cried.

But he stuffed it in the fireplace.

And set it on fire.

Emotionlessly fiddling his half scissor.

Back and forth and back and forth...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 5.7K 52
A.N. This is a GAY fanfic (duh):MikaYuu In this fanfic Mika is a yandere (if you don't know what that is, look it up) :) Mika is obviously a vampire...
11.5K 1.2K 21
[YUUYOI & YUUMIKA AU FANFICTION] Completed! *fairly edited* [40, 034 Words] "I have found you, my beautiful, broken flower. I will forever nurture y...
4.9K 160 23
Hello people of Wattpad! This is my first story and fanfiction on Wattpad so I apologise for any errors and bad story There is a sort of Yandere Levi...
288K 13.3K 65
And there we were, the two of us, standing at the entrance of his bedroom. "This is where you and I will get to know a lot about each other... And wh...