Words Unspoken

By Forever_Yours_Too

Strangers were all they were. And maybe it would've been better if it stayed that way. Kaylee Harrison had no... More

Chapter 1 - Bad Memories
Chapter 2 - Cigarettes
Chapter 3 - Girl Talk
Chapter 4 - Awkward
Chapter 5 - Snow
Chapter 6 - Give Em' a Show
Chapter 7 - Find Me
Chapter 8 - Back Again
Chapter 9 - Old Love
Chapter 10 - Run
Chapter 12 - Snowballs
Chapter 13 - Love Game
Chapter 14 - Memory
Chapter 15 - Dark Secret
Chapter 16 - Shattered Glass
Chapter 17 - A Little Too Not Over You
Chapter 18 - Disappear
Chapter 19 - Numb
Chapter 20 - Pills
Chapter 21 - Happy Birthday
Chapter 22 - Making Amends
Chapter 23 - Photo
Chapter 24 - Payback
Chapter 25 - Out Of Our Minds
Chapter 26 - A Taste Of Your Own Medicine
Chapter 27 - Facade

Chapter 11 - Lie

366 27 7
By Forever_Yours_Too

Kaylee's POV

"Are we there yet?" Chance whined as we walked down the frosted road. He had been at my house earlier, and I had just decided to make him come along and be a good buddy, which of course, he wasn't doing very well at.

I shook my head at him and he sighed. Shoving his hands into his pockets to keep warm, he grinned suddenly and turned to look at me. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"So..." he drawled out the word excitedly. I nodded for him to go on. "What do you think of Lou?"

Lou? So they were getting a little more buddy-buddy. I smirked at him and he nudged me a little too hard, that made me step off the sidewalk for a minute there. I shoved him back and he almost tripped.

I pulled out my phone and quickly texted him: Oh, he was absolutely terrible.

He slipped his phone out and shook his head at me, "I want the truth,"

Me: Fine. He was cute.

He grinned and said, "I was hoping you would say that."

Me: What. Did you want me to tell u that he was fugly?

"Ugh. Shut up." He muttered, but he wasn't mad. He actually wanted me to go on from the look in his eyes. He was getting hyper.

Me: Don't get too excited. You're just as fugly.

"You know what? I'm leaving," Chance announced as he began walking faster towards the therapy building.

I ran slightly to catch up to him, but I suddenly stopped. Across the street, two boys dressed in dark clothing and two girls ran after two other people in the distance. I squinted at the figures in the front and stared hard until my head started to spin.

It wasn't until my eyes decided to land on the jacket the boy was wearing, that I realized that it was Will. And an unfamiliar blonde was running next to him, their hands tangled in each other's.

"Okay Kaylee, how would you feel-" Chance's eyes followed mine slowly, before he grabbed my hand and pulled me off into the opposite direction we were heading in.

I stumbled but caught myself mid-fall, but my eyes didn't leave the running boy and girl as Chance continued to pull me elsewhere. Then I pulled my hand out of Chance's tight grip and continued staring.

"Damn it, Kaylee! We have to go," I held my ground. "Now." He added.

I did turn slightly to follow him, but I didn't move very fast. Tightening his grip around my hand, he pulled me behind a brick building and said, "Stay here. I'll be back in a minute. Don't even move."

My eyes glazed over him and back to the running Will. Chance groaned and shook me slightly. "Stop it, Kaylee. Just stop." Then he ran off, leaving me alone.

Just as I thought he would never return again, he came into my view and pulled me along after him again. "I lied and said that you were sick." He shrugged when he saw my questioning look.

After some more time of being dragged along behind Chance, we finally arrived at his door, and jamming the house key into the doorknob, he pulled it open, and nodded at me to go in first. Spotting his familiar messy couch in the living room, I plunked myself down on it.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head on the couch, as Chance closed the door behind me and threw the keys on the counter.

He walked towards me then and fell on the couch beside me, too. "Kaylee..."

I opened my eyes then closed them again. I didn't want to answer what was the next logical question.

"Was that..." he trailed off. I nodded and Chance whispered, with his eyes trained on me, "Oh my god,"

I sighed and stared at the blank ceiling above my head.

"Maybe that wasn't him, I mean, they were really far away, and it's not like we have 20/20 vision," I raised my eyebrows at him and he continued with, "Okay, so maybe we do have 20/20 vision, but maybe that was his twin or something..." he rambled on, listing things that he and I both knew weren't possible.

The silence between him and I suddenly killed me and I wished he would continue to ramble on, but he didn't. Just as I was about to lose hope, his arms wrapped around me and instinctively, I leaned my head down on his shoulder.

He rubbed circles in my back like he always did and I wished he would look into a profession like this. I think he could get a degree in it. His hugs were my medicine.

"I never liked him anyways," he mumbled and smiled into my ear, making me smile along as well.

Then there was a knock on the front door.

I frowned, but Chance unwrapped his arms from around me and picked himself up and mumbled a quick, "I'll get the door."

He slowly walked off in the direction of the door, and a second later, the door clicked open and Chance's voice was heard.

"Louis?"

Hearing his name, I quickly got up and found myself standing besides Chance.

"Have you guys seen Will?" Louis blurted out. He sounded desperate for some reason, making me wonder exactly why.

Chance and I exchanged glances.

"Oh my god, you guys have-" Louis shook his head worriedly and wildly, before Chance cut him off.

And unbelievably, Chance replied with, "No, Louis. We haven't seen him."

Natalie's POV

I caressed his cheek and felt his newly growing scruff brush against my fingers. My hand was still covering his mouth, and I could feel him taking short breaths every now and then. He was still struggling against my grip, probably still unaware that it was me that he was underneath.

My forefinger traced his facial features, and I took a breath, breathing in all his features. My finger traced around his eyes, and I felt his eyelashes underneath my fingers. He shivered underneath me and I grinned slyly to myself. I had him exactly where I wanted.

I continued down his face, my finger on his lips, tracing the shape of it. Then as he groaned, I whispered, "Shhh," and leaned down hard and crashed my lips into his.

He struggled harder against my grip now, but I didn't care. He was just as weak as when I left him that day. I could feel his heartbeat through my own shirt, and I could tell that he needed air, but that was exactly what I didn't want to give him.

I pushed myself harder into him, and finally, he gave himself into me. His lips returned the full effort I put into it, and it was strange how easily he was manipulated into doing what I wanted him to do.

He slowly pulled himself up, and my hands were running through his hair, probably messing up his perfect quiff.

"Nat-" he tried to pull away from the kiss, but I held on.

His lips weren't moving against mine anymore, and he was mumbling words against my lips, and only some words reached my ears.

"Why," he gasped for air. "did... Ayden... say..." Will's face was turning purple now.

I slowly took my lips off of his, but he gently bit down on it.

"Your name." he finished. His dark brown eyes seemed bright in the little light there was in this cramped area.

Damn it. For someone who hadn't breathed in a long time, he still remembered. I forced my lips onto his again and he leaned back slightly, but he quickly pushed me off.

"Natalie, stop." He mumbled, but I didn't listen, and instead found my hand running down his chest. He grabbed a hold of my hand finally, making me stop.

"Will," I groaned. Using my other hand, I continued on with exploring his body that I had missed for so long.

He took a hold of both my hands now. His voice was quiet, "Natalie-"

I couldn't take it anymore. I hated it when he changed his voice on me. "Will, I don't know who those damn jerks were, and I don't have any idea what's going on, and I don't know why you think that I would-" His lips were on my now, shushing my ramble up. I was hoping he would do that. I smirked against the kiss.

He finally stopped and looked at me, his lips brushing against my ear, and said, "Thanks for coming back,"

I grinned and said, "Of course. Anytime."

Will glanced at the broken fence door and said, "Do you think they're still out there? Or is it safe for us to go?"

"They're probably gone, it's really late now. I think it's dark out."

He slowly edged the door open and when he was sure it was safe, he crawled out and motioned at me. "Let's go,"

"Hang on a minute," I mumbled, turning away from him.

There was flicker of suspicion from his face, but it quickly disappeared. He gave me a soft smile, "I'll be waiting outside." Then he left me alone.

Making sure he was for sure gone from my sight, I pulled out my phone and stared at the new message.

1 new message

A: Nice save Woods

I smirked before replying with: I try

~A/N: Don't forget to FOLLOW, VOTE, AND COMMENT!

~Forever_Yours_Too

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 12K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
308K 7.7K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
139K 6.1K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
129K 6.4K 46
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...