Cameron Dallas smuts

By MatayaYepez12

More

Cam and I
Away from you
Getting to work
Sorry
Make up
Thank you
Getting steamy
Ho Ho Ho -
4k ??
First day

Ho-Ho-Ho

5.8K 21 1
By MatayaYepez12

Y/N pov
Today is the best day of the year! It's Christmas Eve! Cameron came downstairs, he said why are you all excited? Because it's Christmas Eve I started to sing. He chuckled. COME ON HELP ME MAKE COOKIES I yelled. We in the kitchen and I pulled out like 5 different kinds of cookies, sugar cookies, peanut butter, chocolate chip, salted caramel, and ginger bread.
Cameron's pov
She pulled out so many kinds of cookies, she said now let's get baking. She said you can make the ginger bread and the chocolate chip cookies. I said okay.
2hours later
All the cookies are done! I wanna watch a home alone! Cameron and I watched all of the home alone movies. It was like 11:30 pm. So I put 4 cookies onto a plate and we went upstairs to go to sleep.

**********************************************************************************
I really need you guys to comment I need some requests or somethings like that! make sure to vote! Thank you so much for 2K+ reads it's just like what the heck! thank you so much!
🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🔥🔥-Tay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 9.9K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
140K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
125K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC