Ho Ho Ho -

Y/N's pov
Omfg it's Christmas wake up babe I said jumping on the bed!!! Cameron finally woke up we went downstairs and our Christmas tree was filled with gifts. We opened our gifts. Then I put on a Christmas story. My family came over and we ate dinner. It was the best time of my life.
Cameron's pov
I love Christmas! Y/N is smiling, she's so happy.she just doesn't know what I have in store for her tonight. After our family left we ate cookies and watched movies. Then Y/N said hold on I have one more present for you!
Y/N pov
I went upstairs to put on my red leather Christmas lingerie (if you guys have watched mean girls it's the outfits the plastics wear for the Christmas show) I bought this while I was out buying gifts. I went downstairs and I said Merry Christmas! Cameron started to walk towards me he started to kiss me, then picked me up bridal style and carried me to our room. He layed me on the bed took off his shirt, he took off my skirt and thong. He put his head in between my pussy and I was soaking now. He started eating me out. Making me moan uncontrollably, he rammed three fingers into me. He then got on top of me and I took off his shorts and boxers. Not paying attention he jammed his dick into me. Which made me moan Daddy don't stop. He kept going for like five minute, he then sat up and flipped me over and put me on his lap and said someone's on the naughty list, and spanked me, which felt so good. He kept going. The he layed me down again and rammed into me again and we both cummed at the same time. He layed down next to me and we fell fast asleep.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Thanks for reading vote comment!!!!!
- 🤘🏼🤘🏼🔥🔥🌸 Tay