Getting steamy

So I had just got out of work, and then I had to take my little sister, Melanie to cheer practice. It was so hot today, so as soon as I got home cam immediately saw me, I just went upstairs and ripped off my clothes. I jumped into the shower. I then felt to strong hands grip,my waist I knew it was Cameron. I turned around and he smashed his lips onto mine. I reached down and grabbed his member and started to pump up and down with my hand. He moaned into my mouth. Then I went on my knees and smirked at him then I put his member into my mouth and put it all the way in my mouth. He moaned my name until he cummed inside of my mouth. We got out of the shower, and pinned me against the wall and started to kiss me and whispered jump I jumped up wrapping my legs around his torso. We went into the room not breaking the kiss he layed me on the bed. He went down to my pussy and rubbed my clit with his fingers, he jammed 3 fingers into me, I moaned as loud as I could. He went as deep and as fast as he could. He sucked on my clit, I moaned I'm about to cum, I came on his fingers. Then got on top of me and jammed his 10 inch dick inside of me, I moaned so loudly the neighbors could hear, he kept thrusting into me, until we both hit our peaks. We layed down and fell fast asleep.

———————————————————————————————————————————
Please vote and comment if this gets to 2k reads I'll do a special chapter.
— Tay🤘🏼🤘🏼