First day

Aww shit it's the first day of school you say to your  BFF. I know girl your BFF says, but there are so many cute boys especially Cameron he's bad, Sexy, and I heard that he's a beats in the bed. Monique shut up you say. Now come on we're gonna be late to first hour. Just as were walking in to first hour Cameron bumps into me, "hey watch it" he just grins at you.
***************** Skip to the end of the hour**********************************************************************
When you and Monique are walking out of 1st hour Cameron grabs u and pulls u into the janitors closet. " What the hell" Shh he says then he starts undressing u, he takes off his pants and boxers turns you around and jams right into you, your trying to hold back the moans, you can't hold them anymore so your u let one out and he covers up your mouth with his hand. After you both cum you bend down and give him a quick blow job. " Ahhh Fuck Y/N" after he cums. You both quickly get dressed and leave the janitors Closet on your way out he slips you his number and says call me if you wanna do that again but for real this time. You just smirk and walk away.

Sorry I haven't been updating I've been running out of ideas
-Tay🤘🏼🔥🔥