That Butt Naked Godly Being W...

By Silent_Innocence

After the mother of Corinne (Corey) Tyson, falls victim of a fatal wolf attack, Corey's father becomes extrem... More

TBNGBWALSP...Chapter One
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Two
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Three
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Four
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Five
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Six
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Seven
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Eight
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Nine
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Ten
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Eleven
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twelve
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirteen
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Fourteen
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Fifteen
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Sixteen
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Seventeen
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Eighteen
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Nineteen
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-One
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-Two
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-Three
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-Four
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-Five
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-Six
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-Seven
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-Eight
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-Nine
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-One
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-Two
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-Three
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-Four
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-Six
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-Seven
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-Eight
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-Nine
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-One
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-Two
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-Three
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-Four
TBNGBWALSP....Chapter Forty-Five
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-Six
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-Seven
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-Eight
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-Nine
TBNGBWALSP...Epilogue!
Sequel News!

TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-Five

177K 4K 700
By Silent_Innocence

That Butt Naked Godly Being With A Lovely Six Pack.

FAVORITE COMMENT(s) from last upload!

"Okay, it's definitely time to bring out the samurai ninjas to take down that guy. And although Seth is a hottie he needs to be slapped for saying goodbye like that!" -carolynf63

"OH HEEEECCCKKK NO!!! I swear if Seth leaves Corey I will come down and beat his butt. Even if his butt is deliciously gorgeous. Anyways...love ur story!!! Keep writing:)" -supergirl98

"Wait.... WHATTTT????? There was a naked Seth walking around the woods and I wasn't informed! Oh sweet baby grape, where are my binoculers???? I need to run to my backyard quick to check if there's hot guy who has a six pack walking around. Where the ping pong are my shoes.... Ughhh well ,unlike others, I'll keep the fanclub informed if I spot somebody!" -Happy_Go_Lucky

"SON OF A---- REALLY!!!???.....REALLY!!???.....if Seth leaves Corinne---(ugh! i really can't do anything with seth's yumminess and hottness....*cue the drooling moment*...ANYWAY........please don't let this be like edward leaving bella cuz that part literally ripped my heart apart and doing the same thing to Seth and Corinne would...well....imagine me six feet under...i dont want to die yet...im too young!!! upload soon!!!! :D" -blackrose96

<<Keep the COMMENTS coming, remember I am picking my favorite comments with each upload and sharing them with everyone! I can't pick yours if you don't comment, so COMMENT AWAY:)>>

Chapter Thirty-Five

When I woke in the morning, I stretched my hands above my head, and sighed softly. 

Rolling to a sitting position, I yawned, and stared around my room for a moment before remembering my reason for sleeping on the floor. Simply thinking about it had tears filling my eyes, but before they could break free, Mel's arm slipped around me, and pulled me close, "What ever he did, he doesn't deserve your tears," She whispered.

Taking a deep breath in attempt to regain my composure, I nodded softly, "You're right," I spoke after a few moments, "I'm just being over dramatic over all of this anyways," I told her, sighing softly. "I mean I don't even know what he meant." I told her softly, fully aware that she still didn't know what I was talking about.

Mel rubbed her hand up and down my back, "Do you want to talk about it?" She asked softly, almost sounding as if she was unsure if she should be asking me that or not.

Biting onto my bottom lip, I shook my head softly, "Maybe later?" I mumbled softly.

Understanding, Mel nodded, "Of course babe," She spoke with a smile. After a moment of silence, Mel's eyes landed on my throat, reminding me of what the crazy guy did to me, "I'm sorry I have to know, did he cut you?" She suddenly asked, worry laced through her words.

Shaking my head quickly, I choked back tears, "He saved me from the person who did," I spoke, reaching up and running my hand along a bandage that was now over the cut.

"Thank God," She breathed, obviously relieved, "I didn't want to pry, but I had to know," She explained.

Nodding, I understood, "Yeah, no I understand," I mumbled softly.

Mel nodded, "Well, I cleaned it last night after you passed out asleep, and covered it up for you..." She trailed off.

Smiling back at my best friend, I turned into her arms and hugged her, "What would I do without you?" I asked after a few moments, referring to my breakdown last night, and the fact that she took care of my cut.

Mel laughed, and shrugged slightly, "It's my job as a best friend,"  She told me, laughing lightly. "I told Hunter I'd go to his house in the morning, so-" She began, but I cut her off before she could continue.

"Say no more," I spoke holding my hands up, "You've done enough. I mean you got me through the night, so go run off to your boyfriend." I told her with a smile.

Pulling me into another hug, Mel laughed lightly, "I'll be back later though, alright? While I'm gone, why don't you shower, and curl up in your bed to get some more sleep, and then when I'm back we can watch a movie or something," She suggested.

I nodded slowly, "Take your time, don't rush back because of me," I told her softly.

Mel nodded, and sent me a smile, "No tears when I'm gone, I will be able to tell," She spoke sternly.

Laughing lightly, I brushed my hair behind my ear, and nodded slowly, "Yeah, yeah...now get out of here," I shooed her with a smile.

Laughing, Mel quickly ran her fingers through her hair, and blew me a kiss before she turned and skipped out of my room.

When my room door was shut again, I let out a deep breath, and bit into my bottom lip. 

Deciding to listen to Mel's advice, I quickly stood up from my spot on the ground, grabbed my towel, and made my way towards my bathroom.

Setting my towel on the counter, I turned on the shower, and slowly slipped out of my clothes. 

When I was standing bare in front of the mirror, I wrapped my arms around myself, and took a deep breath. 

Looking at myself, I felt a tear slip down my cheek, I couldn't stop thinking about Seth with someone else. I had just assumed that being mates would be different than your average relationship, that he wouldn't tense at the mention of a girl. I mean I'm not going to lie and say I know so much about mates, because honestly I don't. All I know is the way Seth makes me feel is indescribable. He makes my body yearn for his touch, and I know that isn't a normal reaction at the beginning of a relationship to someone you learn something new about everyday.

Dragging my hand along my cheek, I took a sharp breath, and turned away from the mirror. 

Climbing into the shower a moment later, I yelped at the feeling of the steaming water as it hit my body, and quickly turned it down slightly with my toe. 

Sighing when the water was perfect, I stood underneath the stream of water, and let it flow down my body. 

I made no move towards washing my hair, or body, and just stood content, wasting water, and staring at the white walls of the shower. After a few minutes, I quickly ran soap through my hair, and over my body, before rinsing and shutting off the water.

Climbing out of the shower, I grabbed my towel, dried myself off, wrapped the towel tightly around myself, and made my way back into my bedroom.

After dressing myself, I curled up in my bed and tried to find sleep once again.

The next few days passed quickly, Mel was a constant visitor, and my dad simply forgot about my grounding. 

Seth has been gone for a total nine days, without an attempt to contact me, and I took that as he truly was saying goodbye to me. 

I didn't sleep at night without looking out my window, checking to see if he was there, but after a few minutes of staring at nothing, I accepted that he wasn't coming, and crawled into bed.  

 Christmas came and passed, as well as my birthday, leaving me an eighteen year old. Winter break is wrapping up quickly, and there is currently only two day until my last semester of high school begins, and Mel has been trying to cheer me up nonstop

"Come over to Hunter's with me," She begged, bouncing up and down on my bed. Rolling my eyes, I shook my head, set on refusing her offer from the beginning. "It's the last party before school, you need something to lighten your mood, ever since that ass broke your heart, you've been a lazy butt..." She complained.

Laughing lightly, I shook my head softly, "I don't want to risk running into him," I told her honestly.

Mel sighed softly, I had finally told her about Hunter and Seth being cousins a few days ago, and I knew pulling this out on her would have the conversation lean my way, making my excused more acceptable. "I doubt he's going to be there Corey, Hunter said his parents haven't heard from him since that night. He just hasn't gone home yet," She told me with a shrug.

Feeling my head tighten in my chest wondering if Seth went to find Nicole, I took a deep breath, and brushed my hair behind my ear, "I guess I could go then..." I mumbled quietly.

Squealing, Mel clapped her hands loudly together, and pulled me into a hug, "I'm so excited!" She exclaimed, a bright smile spread across her lips.

Laughing lightly, I returned her smile, and stood from my spot on my bed, and made my way to my closet, "So how fancy is this party?" I asked, starting to get slightly excited about going to a party being Seth free.

Mel laughed, "It's not too fancy tonight, but it definitely needs to be a hot number," She spoke, standing up, and joining my at my closet.

Sending her a genuine smile, I nodded, and began searching through my clothes. 

When I came out empty handed, Mel took a turn, and within moments, she was throwing pieces of clothing at me like there was no tomorrow. "I can't wear all of this Mel," I laughed, dumping my arm full of clothes onto my bed.

Watching Mel roll her eyes, I couldn't help but laugh. "Well, I do know I want you to wear these pants," She told me, holding up a pair of skin tight dark wash skinny jeans. Smiling, I reached out and took them from her, draping them over my arm as Mel decided between the shirts she picked out. "Oh, and this shirt!" She suddenly exclaimed, her hands wrapped around a bright red short shirt that I knew barely managed to cover my stomach.

Laughing lightly, I took the shirt from her hands, "I'm going to need a jacket then," I spoke highly amused that she wanted me to wear such a small shirt.

Mel nodded, "I already got that covered, you're gonna wear my cute leather jacket, the really cute one," She told me with a smile.

Picturing what she was referring to in my mind, I smiled after a moment and nodded, "Alright," I agreed quickly.

Mel squealed, "Now off to my house to get ready?" She pleaded.

Smiling, I nodded slowly, "Sounds better than here," I laughed, turning and grabbing the stuff I would need to get ready. 

After grabbing my phone and slipping it into my pocket, I followed Mel out of my house, and into her truck.

The ride to her house was quick, and before I knew it, we had everything spread across her room, and stood there trying to decide on what we were going to do first.

"Can I do your make-up?" She all but begged, bouncing up and down where she stood.

Laughing, I nodded, "Not too heavy!" I demanded. Knowing that if I didn't set bounds, she would go all out like the last time I let her do my make-up.

Mel rolled her eyes, "Of course not, I'm just going to enhance your natural beauty," She spoke, waving her hand in the air randomly.  "Now sit," She ordered, pointing to her bed.

Quickly obeying, I made my way to her bed, sat down on the edge with my legs crossed, and closed my eyes knowing that was going to be her next order.

When Mel finished my make-up a good twenty minutes later, she handed me a mirror, and let me look at her creation. It wasn't overly done, but the smokey eye was darker than I would prefer, but I decided to deal with it, due to the fact that it went with the outfit I was wearing, more edgy.

After sending Mel a smile, I quickly slipped into the outfit she picked out, and watched as she did her make-up.  

When we were both finally ready, we made sure to have our phones, slipped out of her house. Tonight was going to be interesting night, I already knew it.

Pulling into Hunter's driveway, avoiding finding a spot on the car lined street, Mel put her truck into park, and we both climbed out.

Dressed ready to have fun, we both made our way to his front door, and let ourselves in. 

A few sets of eyes darted our way as we made our entrance, a few mumbled greetings, but the only thing that was on my mind was alcohol, and forgetting that I ever knew a guy named Seth. 

Excusing myself from Mel, knowing she wouldn't mind due to the fact that she wanted to find Hunter, I quickly began my search of something to quench my thirst.

Making my way into the kitchen, I smiled when I saw a few crowding around a tab, and instantly shoved my way through. After downing a few drinks without tasting them, I began to feel the effects of the alcohol, but decided to ignore it, and continued drinking.

A bit later, I found myself swaying back and forth to the music, joining a few others, when I felt a warm hand come down on my hip, and a pair of lips touch my neck. 

Thoughts of Seth instantly invaded my mind, but I wasn't drunk enough to forget that Seth already said goodbye, and I let the unknown guy sway with me.

When one song ended, the guy turned me around in his arms, and pulled me tighter to his body. I smiled up at him as I took in his dirty blonde hair and defined face structure, while I watched as his warm brown eyes took me in as well. He was an attractive guy, and before my mind could compare him to Seth, I reminded myself that Seth left me, and continued to dance with the new guy.

"What's your name beautiful?" He finally asked, his voice low and soft in my ear.

Giggling, I stood up on my tip toes to get closer to him, "Corey," I told him softly.

The guy nodded, and sent me a beaming smile, "Corey," He spoke as if testing  my name on his tongue, "I like it," He told me with a smile a moment later. "I'm Brett," He informed me.

Smiling, I bit my bottom lip, "Brett...I've always loved that name,"  I told him, laughing lightly.

"Is that so?" He whispered softly, his lips brushing against my neck,

Nodding, I opened my mouth to respond when my gaze landed on the guy stepping through the front door, a timid looking girl gripping the back of his shirt.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Little Note From The Author:

Gah, I know a lot of you didn't want Seth to leave, but I'm sorry I already had it planned out...

 I hope you enjoyed the chapter, even though it wasn't what a lot of you would have prefered. 

Hmmmm....Enlighten me will you...

What do you think of this new guy Brett?

I'd love to know what you think:)

I'll make a deal with you guys, I know I left you guys with another cliffhanger, so if you give me tons of love on this chapter, I'll give you the next chapter by Tuesday!!

Now...remember, I'm not a person who has a set goal of votes or comments before I upload the next chapter, and honestly I don't ever see myself doing that, but the only thing I'm asking you to do if you want to see me continue to update this at a regular pace,  I would love to see a constant response coming from this... so, if you want the next chapter really soon....VOTE and COMMENT on this chapter! And if you want, maybe FAN me too;)

<<DONT FORGET I'M PICKING FAVORITE COMMENTS...SO COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!>>

THANKS SO MUCH! 

~J

-------------------------------

Copyrighted Material

All Rights Reserved

-------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 56.3K 23
What happens when you have two ruthless alphas right next to each other? Well let's just say that it can't be good. Alpha Ace Winter has been an alph...
16.1K 1.3K 27
Talon Colton has a chance encounter with a young woman who he discovers is his mate, but things do not go as planned between them. Although she is on...
3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
48.5K 2.1K 38
Sierra is the alpha's daughter and only child, yet she's kept hidden in the pack house like some best kept secret. Her father never includes her in p...