An Asgardian's Past --DISCONT...

By Ch4tt3rb0x

As a young girl, Aphmau was raised amongst fellow superheroes. These superheroes had children all born around... More

prologue
chapter 1: STARting anew
chapter 2: sisterly love
chapter 3: home
chapter 5: First day
chapter 6: music
chapter 7: crime time
chapter 8: The gang's home
chapter 9: Young love
chapter 10: Every Villain Is Lemons
chapter 11: Prank time!!
chapter 12: (-_-)
chapter 13: Kidnapped??
chapter 14: You're a wizard!
AUTHOR NOTE? IT'S BEEN A WHILE!

chapter 4: A FEW familiar faces

680 17 12
By Ch4tt3rb0x

(you can listen to the music if you want)

Sassmau's POV:

"OMG! (Oh My GAWK) We've found you Jess!" The few exclaim, hugging me. "Oh no... Guys, you should go." I panic a bit, attempting to appear calm.

They can't be here... HE will kill them.

I text Katelyn (I completely forgot about her)

Xx Text Start xX  A = Aph/Jess K=Katelyn

A - KATELYN! They found me and Claire.

K - WHAT!? I'm coming over Right NOW!

A - Please hurry, HE will come back. This isn't good.

K - I'm here.

Xx Text End xX

Just then, the doorbell rings, and kala gives me a Knowing glance.

She knows, but do the others?

"Don't worry, Jess, he's in Asguardian jail." Sly claims. I hug him, glad that I don't need to hide anymore.

I answer the door, and Katelyn instantly knows it's a false alarm.

"so, they know what he said?" she questions.

Steven nods (Steven and katelyn are a couple, so are sly and Jess.) I SHIP ITTTTT!!!

(If you're wondering where Claire is, she's at her old house, preparing for when she moves in)

"And, we're all moving here to come to high school!" Katz yells. "YEAAAAH!" I guess the few are prepared to finally live a fairly 'normal' life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.4K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
86.8K 2.9K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
377K 32.8K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
1.5M 26.4K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...