I Bust the Windows out Your C...

By FearIsOurOwnCreation

The night of Stella and Ian's wedding, Maci and Josh quite literally ruin each other lives. Maci hates Josh... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Ninteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six

Chapter Nine

394 4 3
By FearIsOurOwnCreation

Hello my sweet ninjas. Sorry I'm like obsessed with ninjas. :/

Anyways, here is chapter nine. I hope you like it, but if you don't well that's too bad. Lol

BTW HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I wasn't going to upload tonight, but my friend would not leave me alone so I'm doing it. Yeah I know it's really yearly in the morning, but I still can't sleep so this is all I have to do, but NCIS: Los Angeles is having a marathon its my favourite show so in all good.

Okay so I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Love ya <3

~ Sam

Chapter Nine

So here I stood- between two guys; one that is completely shaken up and ready to jump out the window, and another one that is about to be sent to jail for murder.

I reached up and smacked Flynn in the back of the head. "Flynn please stop." I begged. "Just leave Josh alone."

"Whatever." Flynn turned and walked back over to the couch leaving me standing there awkwardly beside Josh.

"Sorry about this. If I would have known-" Josh began, but I don't like making him feel guilty.

I turned to Josh and smiled. "If I knew he was coming I would have texted you."

"So he just showed up?" he asked confused. I nodded my head.

"Yes, he lives in the Yukon for work, so I only get to see him once in a little while, but he enjoys making surprise visits. He always picks the worse times." I explained.

"I've noticed." Josh chuckled quietly.

"Shh, don't piss him off." I laughed and reached up to kiss him.

Josh wrapped his arms around my waist to pull me closer, and I put mine around his waist.

In the middle of the sweet kiss someone coughed interrupting us.

I pulled away hiding my face in Josh's chest so Flynn didn't see me blushing.

Josh still had his arms around my waist which didn't help the situation at all, but I didn't really complain.

"Ah shit." I heard Josh whisper to me. I giggled trying to keep it muffled, but I started shaking so...

"Am I interrupting anything?" Flynn asked annoyed.

"Nope, nothing at all." I pushed off of Josh and walked out of the kitchen. I grabbed Flynn's arm to follow me. I didn't trust Flynn to be in the same room as Josh.

"Since you're here we should go out for supper 'cause I haven't seen you in like forever." I laughed.

Flynn just nodded his head. This is going to be a long night.

"Is Josh coming as well?" Flynn snapped. I shot him a dirty look.

"Yes, and I want you to stop being such a dick to him." I replied. I know he's my brother and all, but I'm seriously starting to get a little annoyed.

He's just really taking this a little far.

"Sorry Maci." Flynn hung his head.

"You're forgive... for now." I laughed and hugged him.

"Typical Maci." he smirked. I rolled my eyes.

I walked over to the stairs ready to run up, but Josh walked out of the kitchen.

"I'm grabbing a sweater. Don't do anything stupid." I snickered before running up the stairs.

I grabbed a black sweater from my wardrobe, and casually walked down the stairs, grabbing my wallet in the process, but right when I was at the bottom I saw Josh raise his fist ready to punch Flynn.

"Josh!" I screamed and ran over to him pushing his chest back to put distance between the two of them.

I looked up at Josh to see blood oozing from his nose. My eyes widened and I whirled around to face Flynn.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I yelled, I marched right up to him and got all up in his face. "Did you not hear me before?"

"Maci call down." Flynn said.

"I'm not going to fucking calm down unless you don't say sorry to Josh." I snapped. Flynn sighed, and pushed me out of the way.

He walked up to Josh and stuck out his hand. "I'm sorry for punching you in the face even though you deserved it."

Josh chuckled and took his hand. They did some weird guy hand shake. "What the fuck?" I looked at them completely confused. "How can you guys just forgive each other like that?"

"We're guys, we're not chicks that hold grudges for years." Josh joked. I shot him a dirty look.

"Whatever, but I swear to god that if Josh ends up with a bloody nose again I'm going to put a bullet through your head." I threatened Flynn.

"Deal." Flynn replied.

I rolled my eyes and started for the door. "Oh my god, you know what I realized? This reminds me a little of Hit Me Up." I burst into laughter. "It's not the first time Josh has been beat up."

"Shut up Maci." Josh snapped and walked out the door.

***

"That was such an amazing dinner." I smiled rubbing my stomach.

"That's because you made me pay for you." Josh complained. "I'd expect you'd get your brother too."

"The boyfriend always pays for the girl. It's common sense." I giggled.

"You're retarded."

"Hey, that's rude!" I squealed. Josh walked over and wrapped his arms around me causing me to press my face into his chest. "Josh get off me."

I could hear Josh laughing.

I tried desperately to get out of his arms, but he was holding me too tight. "Ugh, I can't breathe." I gasped for air.

Josh did eventually let go. I tumbled backwards and opened and closed my mouth to try and get air. "I think the cologne you have on is going to kill me."

"You like the smell of me that much? Maci that's a little weird." Josh smirked. I rolled my eyes and went over to Flynn.

"Do you guys want to watch another movie?" I asked getting really jumpy.

"I swear to god if this is another stupid movie-" Flynn complained, but I cut him off.

"Trust me, you'll like it." I smiled and skipped over to the TV to put it in.

Minutes later the movie Tangled started playing.

"Maci-" Flynn whined.

"Hey! This is a good movie." I laughed and sat beside Josh.

"You're so weird." Josh chuckled kissing my head.

"What's with all the name calling?" they just laughed. Stupid boys.

***

"Okay well I'm going to bed. Come on Josh." I grabbed Josh's and hand skipped upstairs. I picked up Flynn's bag and dropped it over the balcony.

"I swear to god Maci, if I hear anything-" I could tell Flynn was laughing.

"Trust me you will. We do it every night." I smirked. Flynn scrunched up his face in disgust. I just laughed.

I turned around to face Josh, and saw this huge smile playing in his face. I rolled my eyes and walked over to my wardrobe.

"Could you like turn around or something." I stopped for a moment.

"Hey, nothing I haven't seen before." Josh smirked.

"I heard that!" Flynn called.

"Oh, I'm definitely going to do this now." I walked over to Josh smiling like a fool.

"Josh do you want to help me with this?" I asked flirtatiously, swaying my hips as I walked over to Josh, who is now sitting on the corner of my bed.

Josh shifted uncomfortably.

"Maci get away from Josh." Flynn growled standing at the top of the stairs. I laughed and walked to the bathroom to get change.

"I wasn't going to do anything."

"Whatever." Flynn walked back down the stairs.

"In my offense, I would still have done it." Josh mumbled and lied on... cough, um... his side of the bed.

"I have a question." Josh said randomly.

I rolled over to face him. "What is this question?" our noses where just brushing against each other.

"If your brother wasn't here would you have done it?" he whispered.

"I don't know." I smirked and gave him a quick kiss before turning away. Josh tried protesting, but I ignored him.

For some reason I feel right to sleep.

---------------------------

Again HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Vote? Fan? Comment? Have a great day. :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 184 24
Payson Maddock and Josh Ramsay have always been best friends, over the years they've come to reply on one another more than they could know. When Pay...
15.1K 307 25
Complete. When Josh had a dream about Matt and Matt admit it to Josh, they propel into the drama of being a couple. Through accidents, gossip and a g...
15K 254 24
Ashley is the typical kind of girl. Little beautiful brown hair girl living her own life, dowtown Moncton, not bothering anyone. She can't handle he...
24.1K 484 38
Meeting Marianas Trench changed Jordyns life. They grow a friendship. Joke around. Fight. Fall in love. But can that love last forever? *I don't own...