Manan ff : Shining Armour

By rachana_rn

Hey guys ... !!! This is a story about how a betrayed impulsive and an arrogant Manik Malhotra starts to live... More

character sketch
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18(A)
chapter 18(B)
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
NoTe
Announcement
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39(A)
chapter 39(B)
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45(A)
Chapter 45(B)
chapter 46(A)
Note
chapter 46 (B)
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55(A)
chapter 55(B)
chapter 55(C)
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58(A)
chapter 58(B)
chapter 59
NoTe
chapter 60
chapter 61(A)
chapter 61(B)
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64(A)
chapter 64(B)
chapter 65(A)
chapter 65(B)
chapter 66(A) - part 1
chapter 66(A) -part 2
NoTe
chapter 66(B)
chapter 66(C)
chapter 67(A)
chapter 67(B)
chapter 68
chapter 69(A)
chapter 69(B)
Nominated
chapter 69(C)
chapter 70(A)
chapter 70(B) - part 1
chapter 70(B)-part 2
About the Story
Private
Epilogue-1
1 Million
Epilogue-2
Epilogue-3
Epilogue-4
Epilogue-5(A)
Epilogue-5(B)
My Little Firecracker
My Story
Good News To You All
@messylilauthor
Update - Thanks to you guys
New Story: My Solace!

chapter 50

37.8K 2.1K 124
By rachana_rn

Nandinis pov ...

We came back home, ride back was silent. I was engrossed in making a plan while manik umm..I don't know what he was thinking. But we reached home in a comfortable silence.

We entered the house, manik went to his room where as I went to muktis room to check on her and I found her room empty. May be she just now left to meet Rishab. Sighing I came out that's when I heard my stomach grumbling. Rubbing my tummy I went to maniks room to call him for lunch. When I went in the scene I saw in front of me rose my anger to the peak.

Manik was sitting on his room with those vitamins and calcium tablets in his hand with water in other hand. Flaring my nostrils I rode in and snatched the tablets from his hand.

"What the ..." he turned his head to towards me as I snatched it.

Instead of speaking I opened his draw and started gathering all those vitamin tablets in a cover.

"What do you think your doing??" He asked me raising his eyebrows.

I smiled sarcastically and answered.

"Thought of making soup out of these tablets, would you like to taste when it's done??" I answered in pure sarcasm.

He closed his eyes for a second and opened.

I gathered them in a cover and tried tying it but my actions stopped at his sentence.

"Nandini I need them right now" he said with a pinch of sadness.

"This is not what you need manik, you need food to get energy not these stupid tablets" I snarled.

"Do you really think I would be able to eat after looking at my brother drowning himself in medicines" he said bending his head a bit low.

Now I get it !!

He took these medicines cause Rishab is being medicated. God!! He is in soo much of guilt that he is punishing just like what Rishab is going through.

Ayyaippa help me heal him.

I starred at him a second and broke my trance.

I cupped his face and lifted it so that he could look into my eyes.

"Manik I know you feel guilty about rishu but raj uncle and nyo aunty are going through a lot looking at their son suffering in the hospital and I don't think they will ever be able to handle looking at their other son hurting himself too so please at least for them " I said with a ray of hope.

He took a deep breath.

"My head hurts, I need some sleep" he said removing his jacket.

"But food" I said. I understand what he is feeling right now but he needs food I don't think he ate something last night and morning he didn't touch any food.

"I don't feel like having right now, I will eat at night" he said moving towards his closet to change his dress.

I clutched the cover of medicines. What should I do with them.

Yes !! That's a good plan. I will take manik with me once he wakes up.

I heard washroom click. manik walked out in his sweatpants and v-cut shirt. His eyes were red and hell tired. I felt bad for him. He looked soo tired.

He came and stood near the side of bed where I was sitting. His face held hesitation. I frowned. What's the matter now.

"Do you mind if I ...." he asked slowly pointing towards my lap. I cringed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Huh ??" I asked him.

Instead of replying he fell on the bed with his head on my lap and adjusted comfortably. His action soon brought a smile of my face. My hunger was long gone. I slowly placed my hand on his forehead which held frown lines on them. I gently swayed my fingers on his forehead all the lines started to deteriorate. I let out a content sigh.

I placed my head on headboard I closing my eyes, even my head was filled with loads of things. I thought of nap too.

After 5 hours ...

I woke up as my phone buzzed which was beside me. I rubbed my eyes before getting up. It was some random message.

Wait !! When did I sleep on my back. As far as I remember I was sleeping in sitting form with maniks head on my lap. But manik was nowhere to be found. I stood up and that's when I heard shower sound. Ohh so he is in shower. I grinned and left to my room to get ready.

After getting ready I came to his room to call him. Manik was talking to someone on the phone. I waited untill his phone call ends.

"Manik come let's go" I said holding his hand as he cut the call.

"Where" he asked getting confused.

"I need to do something with your tablets soo let's get going" I said.

He swiped his hands around my waist and pulled my closer. Damn !! He is looking so fresh. Too hot to handle. I controlled my raged breath as my chest touched his torso.

"What are you upto now" he said in my ears with husky voice. He smells so fresh. God !! This hot beast will be a death of me.

"I...I thought .." I couldn't continue as his cold lips touched my skin below my ear. I shivered and clasped his shoulder as my knees were running out of energy.

"Umm...tell me" he said nibbling with my ear lobe. Ayyaippa why does he has to affect me soo much. My stomach twisted as he continued his sweet torture.

"Ma..manik" I shuddered as he took my ear love between his teeth.

"Uh..Umm" he tightened his hold on my waist pulling me incredibly close and started leaving trails of kisses from my ear till the crook of my neck making me breathless with his sweet assault.

"It feels soo good to hold you close" he breathed on my neck. I was way too weak right now and his words weren't helping at all.

I gulped....

He inhaled my fragrance before moving his head back so that he could face me. I starred at his eyes, it felt soo right. I felt like I can look at him all day all night without getting bored or tired. Just his one look was enough to keep me going.

He started caressing my cheeks as if it was a soft cotton candy. Slowly he moved closer and kept his lips on my cheeks and pressed hard giving a hard core kiss. That's it !! I can't handle anymore. His slow movements created havoc in me.

"Manik " I half said and half moaned.

"We...we need to go" I said as he didn't reply.

He signed and gave a small peck on my nose before moving his head back.

"Can I know where we are going" he asked with softness in his eyes..

"You will get to know, let's go" I said with a small smile.

We sat in his car and I showed him the direction. I asked him to stop in front of med+. He raised his eyebrows. I told him to wait. I got down and went in.

There were soo many tablets and they were costlier too, I guess it might worth more than 2500. I exchanged the tablets with the chocolates which were available in med+. All the Cadbury chocolates were in my purse now. Thanking the shopkeeper I came back.

I told manik to drive to nearby orphanage. He gave a skeptical look but drove anyway.

We stood infront of the orphanage where I brought manik for the first time. I knew the caretaker here soo I chose this orphanage.

"Why are we here" manik asked as we got out of the car.

I pulled the bag full of chocolates out of my purse and showed him.

"I exchanged all your tablets with these chocolates, come let's bring some smile on these children face" I said smiling and pulled him with me.

I saw the caretaker and waved at her. She smiled back.

"I brought these chocolates, thought of sharing them with these children" I said smiling.

"Of course dear, I will call them" she smiled and went in to gather all children.

I handed the bag to manik. He cringed his eyebrows and gave a 'what' look.

Just then all children came running. I smiled at them and spoke.

"Hello bacchas (children), uncle over here brought soo many chocolates for you guys, come on give one one kissies to uncle and take your chocolates" I chirped. They grinned listening to chocolates. Manik face was priceless. Before he could deny all children attacked him.

He gave a helpless look mixed with a glare and sat in front of them to distribute the chocolates.
All the children kissed him on his cheeks while taking the chocolates. But what I noticed was his smile which grew with each and every peck he got. I myself couldn't stop my smile which was spreading on my lips. I stood at the corner looking at him. It's been soo long that I saw his smiling soo carefree. Right now I can say all he's thinking is about the love he is receiving from those children rather than his problems.

Tomorrow is Rishab's birthday and I will attend at any cost. I need to get close to Rishab to heal manik. And after that I need to carry my plan to get manik and mukti closer. It's enough, that bitch(soha) caused a lot more damage and is spending her life somewhere happily and here my best friend and my manik are suffering. Uuh !! My manik ..sounds good. My grin widened at my thoughts.

I heard someone clearing their throat, I came out of my trance and turned towards the person, it was manik.

"Chocolates got over" I asked looking at the empty bag in his hand.

"Yeah " he said scratching his nape.

I smiled....

"Now let's go, because of you I didn't eat anything in the afternoon I'm starving here, if I don't get anything to eat now I might eat you only " I smirked at my last statement as I started walking.

"I wouldn't mind you know" he said in my ears stooping closer from behind. My grin died and was replaced by a blush.

We reached a nearby diner and i ate my tummy full ignoring manik as food caught my full attention. But fed him too ignoring all his attempt to deny.

Tomorrow will be a long day !!

Hey guys !! Sorry was caught up with loads of things soo couldn't update. But I will update next update in two days . A long one than this.

Let's see how Nandini sets all things right in maniks life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 37.5K 23
Manik Malhotra, the name itself brings so many emotions in ones mind- love, passion, music and fear. He was a rock star and a businessman for the wor...
296K 22.9K 20
~A possessive love story~ Nandini Murthy, she is the bad boy's girl. Manik Malhotra, he is the good girl's choice. Two love sick teenagers. People j...
475K 37.3K 57
Its a story of a billionaire boy name manik malhotra who fall in love with nandini moorthy. She is beautiful but he is also handsome hunk of the coll...
496K 22.7K 38
Manik malhotra an arrogant hot and handsome man with wild desires.He wants to marry his girlfriend alya as soon as possible.But his parents marry him...