The Last Dragon Book One

بواسطة Luz761

Prince Rosario of Desvidas meets Rafael El Draco, who is orphaned and left only with a medalion necklace as a... المزيد

Characters in the book
The Encounter Between The Dragon And The Prince
The Longest Wedding Ever!
The Pursuit Of The Mysterious Boy
The Quest
The Warlock And His Twin Apprentices Part One
The Warlock and His Twin Apprentices Part Two
The Royal Approval
Meeting The Magic Users Part One
Meeting The Magic Users Part Two
The Request Of The Kingdom
The Fellowship
Quest Day One

Author's Note

45 1 0
بواسطة Luz761

Hey there! Sorry for not writing any introductions like mini talks that most authors do :) I was just to caught up in the story that I forgot myself :) do not fear I had a good scolding from both Prince Ignazio and Luna. Trust me, you don't want to get on their bad side! It's rough and dangerous. The two of them combined make a huge justice duo it sometimes scares me to death. But don't tell them I said that.

Anyway, I am really really grateful to all the readers that have been reading my book and following each chapter :) To be honest, I really didn't think I'd be getting 100+ people reading my book so that was a pleasant surprise :)

I was just hoping though, if you could make my day just a tiny bit better ;)

Ok ok it's not tiny but a lot better :P I am not forcing you but I do encourage if you could vote/follow or comment or all the three :) it be great to know how you all think of the book and how it's developing... Because I know I'm getting an amazing number of people reading but I want to know what you think of it. :) Please don't worry, I don't mind any harsh criticism for it will be a big help to me and my writing.

As for uploads :) Right now I'm having my vacation. For all those who are currently wondering," how is that even possible?" It's because in the country/ city I live in is Singapore and we have a different school system than those in Europe or UK or America or Canada :)

I'll be uploading every two days if I can at most would be three days hopefully. :)

Obviously this book has a continuation to it. I'm planning at least 5 books to the series and a few more to tell some of the stories of the characters ;)

By the way, I wanted to ask what you would all think if I started mini interviews with the characters so that you could understand them better. For each paragraph starting probably on the next chapter I upload.

Please, please, please tell me what you think by commenting :) and don't forget to vote or follow. Be warned,

I'm not forcing you. I'm just encouraging.

Thank you very much to all the readers reading my book!!! Once again :)

Chapter Six Part Two we will be interviewing Leonardo Leocadio.

By:

Yours Truly,

Luz761

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

The Debt بواسطة Vile Vampire

قصص المراهقين

266K 935 10
Her boyfriend messed with the wrong guys. Now she has to 'pay' them back with her body.
3.7M 87.5K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
66.3K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...