Waiting For My Alpha

Από MissteryWoman

"No one would EVER like a disgusting mutt like you. You're fat, ugly, dirty and can't do a goddamn thing righ... Περισσότερα

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
A/N
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Tagged/Q&A
Chapter Twelve
A/N
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Ten

5.9K 163 48
Από MissteryWoman

First off, I just wanted to say thank you guys soooooooo much for the amazing support. Your comments and likes always encourage me to quickly update and I just feel so warm and fuzzy inside. I know the amount of votes I have is nothing compared to some other major books but considering I'm not a particularly popular author, getting votes is rare and to just see even one person vote is like mind blowing!!

I love you, guys!!! I was going to list the people but I'm not in the mood for scrolling through pages and pages of notifications to find the username... Maybe I'll do a chapter of mentions.

Anyways, shut up, MissteryWoman, let's just get on with it!!

**************

Xander sat at his desk, pen lodged between his forefinger and middle finger while he softly tapped it against his wooden desk. His other arm propped his head up, laying underneath his chin. Despite his calm and quiet demeanour, inside, his mind was racing, questioning everything. His thoughts. His feelings. His actions.

He could still feel the soft tingles playing on his lip after the kiss with Clara. Her lips, they were so soft and temptingly luscious. He couldn't resist. It had been so long that he had seen her and the mere sight of her excited his body, charging it up as if it was struck by lightning.

At the thought of her lips, his tongue instinctively peeked out from his mouth and licked his lips that the girl once kissed, savouring the sweet, sugary taste.

The kiss seemed to happen in slow motion for him but weirdly, the kiss seemed short, leaving him wanting more. Way more. He wanted to smash his lips back against her's again, this time ridding of the nervousness and replace it with passion but he was afraid of what she might think. What if she thinks he's weird? What if she doesn't even like him that way?

Wait, was the Alpha falling in love?

Xander repeated the question to himself.

Am I falling in love? Is she the second chance?

A mixture of excitement and anxiety clashed together in his heart. One side of him was glad to have another soulmate that could stand by his side but the other side was afraid of how much damage that a single person could do. He was afraid that she would catch him at his weakest, find his blindspot and take everything away from him.

The situation was aggravating. Why couldn't he just pull away? Why couldn't he leave her be and then maybe the kiss wouldn't have to happen! But now look what he did, he strengthened his feelings for her. Feelings that shouldn't exist.

The Alpha felt annoyed with himself and was desperate to find a solution to keep his mind off things. He knew one person who would be willing to do such a thing. Layla. She was always ready for a session with the Alpha.

Xander had absolutely no feelings for her. In fact, he was disgusted by her whorish behaviour but at times, when the needs of a male kicks in, he just has to do it.

Persuading himself and his wolf, Xander sniffed the air and searched for the services of Layla.

***************

First kisses were meant to be memorable.

No doubt, Clara's first kiss (which was taken by the Alpha himself), was probably one of the most memorable in the history of kisses. And no, it wasn't in a good way. Sure, it felt amazing. Sure, her stomach did a million flips. Sure, electricity jolted through her body.

But the fact that she had kissed the Alpha while hurriedly running through the halls because of the fact that she was bleeding from her vagina, wasn't something she hoped to gush about to her friends.

Speaking of gush... Urgh, the feeling... Satan's falls...

Clara was glad that her back was facing the wall or else the Alpha would've seen the massive splotch of red on her white dress. It took her quite a lot of effort to try and cover the stain while traversing through the hallways. The movements consisted of some shimmying across the walls, desperately sprinting while covering her butt and a lot of fake smiles while turning around so her back would face away from the people that were giving her weird looks.

To say she was relieved to finally get her hands on her saving grace was a complete understatement. She could literally hear the angels singing as she opened the packet of protection. Of course, Clara had to bin her old dress and decided on wearing some black sweat pants with a simple white t-shirt.

Clara was currently hidden herself in her room, replaying the kiss over and over again. Some parts she just cringed, wondering why in the world did it have to happen that way and in some parts, she felt proud of not chickening out of her first kiss.

It was hard to imagine the awkwardness between the two of them now. Actually, she wasn't even sure he would even come face to face with her anymore. Clara was both relieved and disappointed at the thought. She was relieved because then, she wouldn't have to face an awkward situation with the Alpha and disappointed because she knows she may not see or even speak to him for awhile which kills her.

She wanted someone to consult with, someone who could give her advice but who knows how they'll react. Would they even believe that she kissed the Alpha? It sounds completely crazy. A skinny, anorexic-looking girl that everyone calls ugly managed to kiss an Alpha, a handsome God with chiselled features.

Honestly, she needed some air. Locking herself in a room can only help so much before you start becoming extremely lonely and bored.

Clara finally exited her den after many hours of isolating herself in her room. As she turned to the hallway, coincidentally, Peter was walking through, phone in hand as always.

"Hey, Peter!" Clara greeted, waving slightly at the boy.

Peter snapped his head to her and immediately smiled at her.

"Hey, Clara! How are you doing?" He asked, genuinely concerned.

"I'm fine...kind of," she replied, truly honest.

"Just 'fine'?" He quoted. "What happened?"

"Nothing much. Hey, do you want to hang out for a little bit? I'm kind of bored and lonely so...yeah," Clara trailed off.

"Yeah, I don't mind. Come on, I'll show you this amazing place. The Alpha had it designed so that anyone who is stressed or upset or just not in the mood can hang out. It's pretty cool actually."

"Cool, lead the way, then!"

They both headed downstairs and left through the main entrance. They strolled through the forest for about 15 minutes or so, admiring Mother Nature's beauty. Last time Clara was in the forest, she was running and being chased, the forest seeming to be a scary place for her. But now that she's safe and sound, she's finally able to stop and look. From the trees that reached to the heavens to birds nesting on the branches, squirrels spiralling around the trees, joyously playing tag to bushes littered across the forest floor with delectable fruits waiting to be eaten.

Peter, of course, checked his phone once in awhile but other than that, kept his full attention on the 18 year old girl who honestly looked like a 5 year old child that had grown her big girl pants.

Finally, they both reached their destination. Clara squealed in excitement and stared at the magnificence in front of her.

A water fall. A really, really, really tall water fall with a pool of crystal clear water underneath, tempting her to jump in and be enveloped in its coolness.

Beside the water fall were planted flowers of all different assortments with their own special aroma. They were like scented rainbows sprouting from the ground.

Peter picked a white daisy and gently lodged it on her ear. Clara's face flushed into a light shade of red while Peter chuckled at how adorable she looked.

Again, there were also trees and bushes bearing fruit like a buffet awaiting those who were hungry.

On the side, there was a simple swing, built specifically for children but Clara knew that she'd get on the swing anyway. As a child, she loved swings. She remembers her parents pushing her higher and higher while her arms were spread wide open like a bird earning its freedom. Their laughter would fill the air as they continued spending their time as a family.

Clara could feel tears pricking her eyes but she held them back, feeling embarrassed st the thought of randomly bursting into tears.

"You like it?" Peter asked hopefully.

"I love it!!" She squealed excitedly.

"Guess what? We can actually climb to the top of the waterfall if you want," Peter informed, secretly suggesting that they should do that.

Clara couldn't imagine how this could get better. This was the most beautiful sight she's ever seen. A place like this actually exists?

"Y'know what? The place looks even better at night. There are hidden lights planted on the ground and in the water fall so when the sun sets, they turn on and everything glows."

Everything seemed so perfect.

But there was this feeling. This feeling that that something bad will happen. The feeling rested in her stomach, as if waiting to see what happens. She felt a slight stab in the heart that earned her a grunt of pain that escaped her lips. She clutched her chest, stumbling a tiny bit.

"Hey, are you okay?" Peter questioned, wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

Clara nodded however knowing perfectly well that she wasn't.

An image flashed in her mind. An image of the Alpha kissing Layla. She whimpered, pain tearing at her heart. The two seemed to be in some forest, similar to this one. Maybe they were also in this forest too!

Somehow, she had an urge to find them. For what reason? She honestly had no idea. She knew that she would instantly break at the sight of them and she had no idea of what to do if she finds them. She just wanted to see if it was real.

The little bond that they have, the little string that connected the Alpha and Clara together, was the solution to finding them.

Clara aimlessly walked, spinning around to find the direction the connection was most strongest. Peter followed, confused and curious as to what she was doing. One minute, she was in agony, the next, she's searching for something. If this wasn't a book, then Peter would've assumed that she was possessed.

After 5 minutes of following an invisible string, Clara stopped at the scene before her. Her steps stopped. Her breathing stopped. Her heart stopped. It was true. The Alpha. Layla.

Tears pricked at her eyes and forced their way out, free falling down her cheek as they witnessed the thing that was the cause of their birth.

Peter stopped right before her, mouth open in shock before closing it and glaring at his disgusting Alpha. The way his hands roamed their way around her body. The way his lips moved so in sync with the girl as if this wasn't their first time. The erotic noises they made as they sucked each other's faces off.

Clara's heart broke.

I guess I was just a replacement. Layla wasn't available so he thought that I could be his little toy.

Clara was hurt. Both from the fact that she realised that the kiss the Alpha and her shared was nothing and that she could be anything compared to the plastic Barbie doll girl that is willing to sell her dignity just for the sake of it.

Suddenly, two hands grabbed onto her shoulder and she was tugged into someone's rock hard chest. Before she knew it, a soft sensation fell onto her lips like an angel's kiss. Her eyes fell upon the blonde haired boy who she was currently kissing. The movements of his lips were enough for her to react.

"Go along with it, Clara. I'll make him jealous," a voice echoed in her head. She was surprised and scared at first but calmed down as she recognised Peter's soft, silky voice.

Through the corner of her eyes, she watched as Xander pushed Layla away, growling viciously as his eyes set upon them. His breathing was jagged, his eyes flashing golden, ready to shift and attack.

Peter took it to the next level. Slowly but steadily, he skilfully slipped his surprisingly soft smooth hands under her shirt, his warm hands coming into contact with Clara's skin. Shivers went down her spine at the feel of his hands.

Within seconds, Peter was snatched away from her. Her eyes snapped over to the Alpha who had Peter 2ft off the ground against a tree, his hands wrapped around Peter's neck. Peter clawed at the Alpha's hands but he was no match.

Clara ran over, gripping onto Xander's muscular biceps and tugged at it, begging for him to let go. All he did, however, was snap his attention to her and growled. Clara squeaked in fear and jumped back, leaving a distance between the two.

"Alpha! Please, let him go!" Clara pleaded. "He didn't do anything wrong! You can hurt me, but don't hurt him, please!"

"Clara," Xander whispered, voice ever so gentle. His eyes were pitch black now. "Why would you kiss him?"

Clara was shocked and a little bit angry at the fact that he didn't know why she would do such a thing. He should know! He was caught making out with Layla after he had just kissed her!

"You kissed her!" Clara yelled, answering his question.

"It was my human's fault," his wolf reasoned.

"Why would you even kiss me though? You probably don't even like me! Am I a toy to you?" Clara asked, tears trickling down her cheek as her voice faded as they got closer to the end of her sentence.

"No, no, no! You-" Xavier was cut off as his human made his way back to controls.

"Piss off, red head! You're stupid to think I would actually have feelings for you! You're just a replacement of when Layla is away. Other than that, you are NOTHING to me!" He spat.

Her lips quivered as more tears poured out. Before she could stop herself, she spoke back at the Alpha.

"You will regret this Xander Black. I assure you, you will. Once I am gone, only then will you see your mistake. Now, as your Luna, let him go," Clara commanded, having an unfamiliar authority in her voice.

"You are not my Luna. You're not even considered as anything more than an Omega!" The Alpha snorted.

Clara kept her focus. She felt as if she wasn't even controlling the words that escaped her mouth.

"Am I really just an Omega to you? Do you not care if I go around, fucking every guy in sight? Letting his hands run all the way down my body as they pound into me? Do you not care if I find the perfect guy and have a pup with him? Raise a child to be someone strong? Would you care if I let them do all those dirty stuff to me while they let you just watch?"

The Alpha growled lowly, getting more and more agitated at her words. Those words hurt and angered him. The thought of anyone else except him touching her made him infuriated. Whoever the man was would die. They will die at his own hands.

He shook the thought from his head. No. Not again. He will not love her.

"I don't care for a simple Omega," he spat, slicing his heart at the major lie he spoke.

Clara kept an emotionless face, staring dead into Xander's eyes.

"Fine. But let Peter go."

There was so much power in her words, enough to make Xander lose his grip on Peter, allowing him to collapse onto the ground, rubbing his neck and gulping the much needed air.

Immediately afterwards, he scurried away over to Clara who continued glaring at the Alpha.

"Let's go Peter," she said, not bothering even to look at the blonde haired boy.

As she walked, the boy followed like a lost puppy. Somehow, only previously could they feel the sudden authority radiating off her. It felt strong, definitely stronger than the power of a simple Omega.

But what both men also noticed was the gradual change of her hair colour. Of course, it was normal for wolves to change eye colours but never have they seen hair colour change before. They both witnessed as the more she got angry, the darker her red hair would turn. Xander knew Clara was unable to shift and didn't have a wolf yet so it couldn't be the werewolf gene that was causing it. Was there something else that she wasn't telling him?

Whether or not she was keeping a secret, Xander was sure he would never know. He was almost certain that she would never talk to him again. As much as the thought pained him, it was true. Not after what he said.

Before returning to the pack house with Layla attached to his arm like a leech, he washed his face away of emotion, leaving it stoic and hard.

It was an act that he had so long mastered, yet he felt it slowly crumbling. As much as he hated to admit it, the girl was making such a huge effect on him.

****************

The pack house became suffocating. Too many people in a shared space. What made it worse was the fact that she was still so angry. Peter had gotten over it quickly, not bothering to care anymore and urged Clara to get over it too, but she wasn't ready to just forgive and forget.

It was night time. The moon was out, shining all its rays onto the ground below. It was times like these that she wished she could shift and race through the forest, free like a bird.

But of course, she can't shift. Life would be too fair if she could shift.

Peter sighed as he noticed the grumpy face she made as she stared outside.

"Are you really THAT angry with Xander? Do you guys have an affair or something? What was with the 'Layla Replacement' thing?" Peter asked, curious. There was a few seconds of silence before Clara answered.

"He used me. Made me think I was special and then afterwards, crushed it and watched as the remains of my hope fly to the ground, only for it to be trampled over by a million other people."

"Y'know, if you want to make him jealous, there is a strip club open tonight. We can always attend if you want," Peter suggested.

A devious smile slowly crept onto her lips at the thought of Xander freaking out over her seeing other men half naked. The thought excited her. And as slutty as it made her sound, she was also wanting to see some hot dudes too. I mean, who can resist men with deathly gorgeous faces and rock hard abs?

With that final thought, she looked over to Peter with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Let's go."

And with those two words, Clara became the cliche girl in the books.

The good girl gone bad.

**************

Was this a filler chapter? Yeah, kinda. I was going to make it longer but sadly, I need sleep...

I'm like updating at midnight so....

Anyways, I'm going to try to update chapters as fast as I can because I'm always so excited for people to read the new chapters. This is probably one of the most successful books I've written so... YAY!!

Unfortunately, I may be absent for a week or so sometimes as sadly, I suffer from depression. Recently, I've been in a lot of stress and me already having depression beforehand, the stress adds onto it and I've been having thoughts of suicide and I've committed acts of self harming. I've told many of my friends and anonymous people on the internet if they ask about my behaviour but I refuse to tell my family as I know they'll say I need help and take me to some therapist and give me some pills to make me feel better. Me being quite young, I do not yet understand the cause of my depression and why it happens. After my 2-3 years of battling depression, I continue to ask myself everyday, "what is wrong with me?" It progressively gets worse every year but I'm trying to fix myself rather than let someone else fix me.

I know you may assume that I'm another one of those people who type these things so they could seem like a charity case and earn some votes and views and sympathy but I'm not. I'm clearly stating my reason for any absence on Wattpad. Whether you believe it or not, I don't care. Although it may hurt me, I know that your opinion is your's.

Anyways, bye my little MiWos!!

Stay mysterious! 💖💀💖💀💖💀

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Luna Από Luna (NC)

Λυκάνθρωπος

9.7K 256 25
It was cold. So cold. My skin and body was numb, I shivered. My skin was purple, the once puddles on my floor almost like a pool. My cell was complet...
185K 7.7K 38
Re-posting. The common story is that finding a mate is supposed to make the wolf stronger. For an alpha, finding his mate, blessed by the moon goddes...
277K 13.5K 55
{MATURE +18} I am strong, I am resilient, I am fire... *******************************************************************************************...
662K 17.7K 29
17. That's how old I am today. It's about time too. I was getting sick of being 16. I hear a low rumble being emitted from my chest. I run towards th...