Imagine me and you (Swan Quee...

Galing kay Aca-Addicted

You've guessed it. Another damn sleeping curse. Though no one could've really predicted that the savior would... Higit pa

Chapter 1 - Another damn sleeping curse
Chapter 2 - One hell of a night
Chapter 3 - 'Stay'
Chapter 4 - Parenting advice
Chapter 5 - Off the Hook
Chapter 7 - May I have this dance?
Chapter 8 - An aching heart
Chapter 9: I am falling for you

Chapter 6 - Temptation

446 12 1
Galing kay Aca-Addicted

Night '4

Regina woke up to the sound of violence and realised she had fallen asleep on the couch. It was far past midnight and there was now an action movie playing on the tv-screen. As she glanced down at the saviour still asleep with her head on her lap, she figured it was best to retire to something a little more comfterable. She took the remote control and turned the television off. Thereafter she whispered some words to Emma and gently rubbed her arm. "Emma... Wake up... Emma."

"Hmm what?" Emma answered. Her voice was little more than a murmur and the mayor could just barely catch it.

"Let's get you to bed dear." Regina said and helped the younger woman up to her feet.

Emma was still half asleep as Regina led her upstairs. She wanted to make the turn down the hall to the guest room but Regina took her hand and pulled her along to her room. Regina helped the sheriff find the other side of the bed and tucked her in which gave her an odd sense of satisfaction. The mayor took out her pajamas, looking back one more time to see if Emma was still asleep before stripping down till she was half naked. After having dressed into something more proper for the night, she allowed herself to fall back in her cushion and let out a deep breath of content. She rolled to her side, her eyes set on her guest. They stayed there until sleep took over.

************

Emma woke up, getting familiar with her surroundings she discovered she was in Regina's bedroom, in her bed nonetheless.

"Good morning." Regina said, after having noticed the sheriff was awake.

Emma turned around to look at her hostess. "Morning..." She doubtfully said back. "How long have you been looking at me like that?"

"What makes you think I've been looking at you?" Regina sputtered in defence.

"What makes you think that I don't think you were looking at me?" Emma grimaced.

"Well what makes you think that I don't think that you think I was looking at you?" Regina grimaced back. She was going to win this little game.

"Well... what makes you think that I don't think that you think that..." Emma was rambling, stuck in her words. "Dammit..." She growled in frustration.
"Ha!" Regina raised her eyebrows proudly. "Who is the queen? I am." Regina smirked.

"Fine. You win this round, but I'll get you back Your Majesty."

"Looking forward to it." Regina teased.

Emma went to sit at the edge of the bed, Regina's eyes studying her. She stretched her arms and loosened up her shoulders before standing up. "Is it alright if I take a shower?" Emma glanced back, looking for approval.
"Sure."

"Great. Thanks."

Emma stripped down in the middle of the room, deliberately in front of Regina, hoping she could draw a reaction. Instead of being yelled at, Emma was surprised to see from the corners of her eyes, Regina was actually gaping at her. The blonde let out a chuckle of amusement before walking into the bathroom, strategically leaving the door open just a tiny bit. Regina jaw had dropped to the floor, there was practically already drool for the escape. Emma was downright stunning, looking like one of those Greek statues. Regina probably should've looked away but something about the scene was strangely erotic and sensual, making her heart beat rapidly in her chest. Things between them had changed and both women knew it was happening more and more. A static that drew them towards each other like magnets. Regina was struggling to keep her composure, fighting against the temptation to take a little peek. "Don't don't don't..." Regina was on her way to the bedroom door, when she heard Emma started singing.

Oh, that's the way, uh-huh uh-huh,
I like it, uh-huh, uh-huh.
That's the way, uh-huh uh-huh,
I like it, uh-huh, uh-huh.

Regina bit her lower lip. Emma was a terrible singer but somehow it was very cute it made the mayor lose control over her facial muscles and forced the corner of her lips to creep up into a wide smile. "That idiot." She whispered to herself. The urge had become too strong and Regina crept closer to the bathroom door, hardly making any noise. Then boldly peeked around the corner. A cloud of steam was blocking the mayor's view. "Tsk..." She grumbled annoyed. With a little magic, Regina made the steam disappear and instantly her eyes were well rewarded for her action. Emma was holding her toothbrush like it was a microphone.

When I get to be in your arms,
When we're all all alone,
When you whisper sweet in my ear,
When you turn, turn me on,

Regina cringed on the saviour's out of tune singing, her eyes examining her naked body, the water streaming down the youngster's curves. Regina felt her cheeks heat up in a direct response to the unfolding scene. That wasn't the only thing to heat up, soon the mayor had found herself quite aroused. "Damn it all..." She cursed momentarily looking away in shame. Then when she looked back, her heart stopped. Emma was looking right at her. Like a deer in the headlights, Regina found herself unable to move a muscle. Emma smirked widely, tauntingly sticking her wet leg outside the shower doors. "Want to join me Regina?" She asked. Now pressing her butt against the glass. It took a mental slap in the face for Regina to finally snap out of the trance she had found herself trapped in. Regina had never walked down the stairs such a speed before. "No no no..." She got to the kitchen and took a glass of water.

*********

Emma had wrapped a towel around her head, keeping her wet hair in place. She walked into the living room to find the mayor at her desk with a glass of wine.

"Isn't it a little early for wine madam mayor?" Emma asked, raising her eyebrows up in question.

"Maybe." Regina returned a smile.

"Look... About earlier-" Emma wanted to apologise. She knew she had made the older woman uncomfortable.

Regina interrupted. "Stop. Just... Stop." A sigh rolled off her lips, staring at her glass of wine which
was almost empty. "I don't know what is going on between us but whatever it is..." The mayor thought carefully about what she was going to say next. Deep down, Regina was scared. Scared she'd lose Emma too; like she lost Daniel, her father. She was a villain, and villains couldn't get happy endings. "It needs to stop." Regina said, feeling Emma's lingering look stay on her. "I..."

"It's okay Regina." Emma gave her a reassuring smile even though Regina could see she was faking. Regina could easily spot the disappointment in the other's eyes and felt guilty for being its cause.

"I did have a whole family day planned out for us..." Hesitantly, Emma's lips had formed the words. It was supposed to be a surprise but now she wasn't even sure if Regina still wanted her around or not.

"Henry?"

"He'll be here around one, David was going to drop him off." Emma carried on.

"Sure. Family day. Sounds fun." Regina mustered a weak smile. Of course she was all too happy to spend the day with Henry. Still she wasn't so sure about her and Emma anymore. Things were complicated, and Regina could not find an exit yet.

"Okay... Breakfast?" Emma asked, making an attempt to break the awkward silence.

*************

"Moms!" Henry came running towards his two mothers, his arms already spread wide while David was watching from a distance. "Henry!" Regina was pushed a little back by the force the little man put in his hug. He was getting bigger, a fact Regina was not always eager to welcome.

Regina and David exchanged looks while she still had Henry's arms wrapped around her waist. Emma took notice on the tension between the two and decided to find out about her father's intentions. "Hey dad." She said.

David sighed, not able to hide his discomfort. "Emma, are you sure of this?" He asked.

"So I take it you and mom haven't changed your minds about this matter?" Emma replied, keeping her voice down so that Regina and Henry wouldn't have to hear.

"She isn't good for you Emma. You mistaking her for a friend when all she wants is Henry."

"That's not true. Regina personally asked for my help."

"She is trying to gain your trust so when you least expect it she can take Henry for herself."

"You are paranoid." Emma said, instantly getting frowned at by her father.

"Please try and give her a chance. If not for her, for me. Please." Emma pleaded.

David sighed, going weak under the puppy eyes of his daughter. "I'm giving it a chance, otherwise I wouldn't have brought Henry." David smiled. "We don't always have to agree with each other but Emma we will always respect and support your decision. Your mom and I just want what's best for you, you know that right?"

Emma gave a weak nod then leaned into David's hug. "Dad..." Part of her wanted to tell him, tell him she felt like going insane because she was falling in love with the Evil Queen. Still, it ought to be better to wait for the right time to tell them. He and Snow might just lock her up in her room forever.

************

Even though Regina very much appreciated being outside again, she never could've guessed Emma's choice were to be a pick nick. It had been so long since Regina had felt the sun caress her skin, the summer breeze that blew past her. Never did she care to wander this far off into the forests of Storybrooke. Of course the saviour had a sense of adventure like her parents, still with no plan whatsoever. Regina thought it was foolish, but could not help but admire that about her. Though that thought was quick to fade as the sheriff led them through the thickest part of the forest.

"I'm not really fond of nature." Regina complained as she pushed a few branches aside that had struck her face just like many others had done.

"What do you mean? It's wonderful out here." Emma said walking in front.

"I'm saying I'm not very dressed for the occasion." Regina snarled feeling a sudden urge to hit the saviour and curse her ideas.

"I told you we were going out for a picnic. Who wears heels to a picnic?"

"Well you never told us you we were going to take a bloody expedition through the forest!"

Henry was pacing after the two, deciding to keep unprejudiced about this matter.

"Would you calm down? We're almost there."

"C-Calm down?! Don't speak to me in that tone Ms. Swan!" Regina clenched her jaw in frustration, her blood boiling.

"Or what? You'll punish me?" Emma turned back, a wide smirk written on her face.

"I might." Regina's lips curled up in a playful smile.

"What... is going on here?" Henry then asked, breaking the static tension between the two.

"Nothing kid. Just a small disagreement." Emma said, breaking eye contact with the mayor and turning her back once more.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

22.6K 603 10
!!A MayorQueen story!! Regina Mills is sleeping when the Evil Queen comes to visit her in her dreams, but is she really dreaming? She soon finds out...
4.2K 101 18
Regina Mills gets cheated on and decides to make a fresh start. She swears off relationships and decides to focus on her new teaching job. She goes o...
8.5K 401 25
Emma stays at Regina's house for a while because the Evil Queen wants to kill her. Or does she? When Regina begins to suspect that her evil half migh...
45.2K 1.7K 16
From the moment they laid eyes on each other, Regina and Emma fell in love. However, something was holding them back. Its a constant battle between...