Snowbarry: Chapter 1 (Complet...

By SnowFallStories

Barry Allen, the popular, handsome yet socially awkward, is a senior at high school has spent the last year d... More

The Perfect Relationship (almost)
The Breakup
Personal Thoughts
Night At The Movies!
Moonlight Truths
Self Reflection
BEST DATE EVER!!!
Sealing the Deal
WOW!!!
Iris's Plan
Objective 1
Objective 2
Date Night
Busted
Unfortunate Illness
Prom Night
The Next Morning
The Hospital
The Funeral
Moving On (Epilogue)
Thank You!

1 Month Later

2.9K 90 16
By SnowFallStories

One month had past since the trio met for the first time. And ever since they've been inseparable. It seems that Barry and Cait's feelings for each other had only grown.  Not that they had said anything of course.  However this was the day that Barry was finally gonna do it.  He was going to ask Cait out...

"Okay. Today is the day I'm finally gonna do it." Barry thought to himself as he got out of his car to meet Cisco and Cait.
"Hey Cait, I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go it sometime, with me I mean?" Barry nervously asked stuttering slightly. Smiling Cait accepted giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Real smooth bro" Cisco whispered. Then suddenly Cisco ran off shouting "THE SHIP IS REAL  I TELL YOU!!!".The pair burst out laughing.
"So how about I take you to dinner at my favourite restaurant, do you like Italian?"  Barry asked smiling with his special smile.
"Sounds great Barry" Cait smiled back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
11.2K 252 6
Even though Percy escaped from Tartarus, a little part of him will always be down in that pit, raw and terrible. The evil he did down there left him...
5.2K 316 16
﹙🕹️﹚ 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗦𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗜𝗗𝗢𝗟 is a south korean girl group survival show hosted by mnet and ea. the concept is gaming/technology with...
733 51 6
𖦹꙳࡛࣪⋕ CRAZY FORM ˚.✦ ⵢ₊˚ [ ☑ ] open [ ] closed [ ] on hold 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚...