So Real

By shethickdoee

Michael Stevenson and Nicki Minaj love story! After a tragic accident with his previous girlfriend, Michael m... More

So Real (Tyga Love Story)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8 (pt. 2)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilouge
YOU GUYS READ THIS

Chapter 18

10.5K 260 54
By shethickdoee

*Nicki POV*

I was awoken out of my sleep to getting head from Ty.

"Ohhhh shit." I arched my back up and ran my fingers through his hair. He flicked his tongue all on my clit making me squirt juices on him. He started going faster and I couldn't hold it anymore and I came all over his face.

"Damnnnn." He said while licking it all up.

"Well good afternoon to you too bae." I laughed.

"I just felt like you deserved that." He said while getting up and walking to the bathroom.

Okay?

I took my phone off the charger and looked at the time. It was fucking 6pm. We was sleep for a long ass time!

Looking through my notifications, I saw that Kimmy called me three times. I called her back instantly.

"I'm so mad at you!"

"Girl me and Ty was out killing niggas early this morning. Bitches was tired." Kimmy already knew I killed people for a living.

"I thought we was supposed to go out today!"

"It's only 6, we can still go somewhere."

My phone vibrated against my ear and I looked at it to see that Honey texted me.

Honey🐝🍯👘💛: lets do something today

Me: I was gonna go out w. my friend Kimmy. U should come w.!

Honey🐝🍯👘💛: yea das coo. pick me up later

"BITCH ARE YOU LISTENING?!" Kimmy yelled into the phone.

I started laughing. "My bad. My friend Honey wanna kick it with us today. That's cool?"

"Yeah, it's cool."

"Can we go to the hair shop? I need to get my hair done."

"Yes girl me too. I'll pick you up at 9 so be ready."

"Alright. Love youuuu."

"Love you too."

I hung up the phone and looked in the mirror at my head.

Chyna is sure going to get hers for pulling out my Brazilian. Kimmy ass know how to fight so maybe I can have her teach me. I ran my fingers over my head and Ty came out the bathroom so I quickly put a hat on.

"Aye, I gotta go handle some business at the trap. I'll be back tonight, okay?" He came by me and kissed my lips.

"Yeah that's fine. I'm going out with Kimmy and Honey anyways."

"Who is Kimmy?"

"My old bestfriend." He nodded his head and dropped his towel right in front of me.

I looked at his dick and started smiling.

"What you want some head?" I asked.

"Nah. I wanna be inside of you." He pulled me closer and kissed me passionately.

Ty moved us to the bed and stripped me out of all of my clothes.

We were both butt ass naked and was staring into each other eyes.

"You wanna do this?"

I nodded my head yes.

He put the head of his dick towards my entrance and I took a deep breath. He starting moving his dick up and down my pussy, playing with me and shit. Before I could yell at him he thrusted himself inside of me and I tightened up.

"Damn Nic. You tight as shit."

"I bet." I bit my bottom lip and closed my eyes. I don't think imma ever get used to his size.

He started pumping slowly and then sped up and that's when it started to feel good.

"Go faster." I moaned.

*

After two hours of fucking, Ty came inside of me and we both laid in the bed panting.

"I love you girl. You know that?"

"Yes. And I love you too." I kissed his lips and looked at the clock, 8pm. "Ughhhh." I groaned. "I don't wanna go out anymore. I just wanna lay with you." I cuddled up to Ty and laid my head on his sweaty chest.

"We can chill all day tomorrow iight?"

"Promise?"

"Yep. But let me go get dressed." He got up from the bed and kissed my forehead.

Once he shut the bedroom door, I grabbed a pillow and screamed into it.

I can't believe me and Ty finally fucked! I couldn't wait to tell Kimmy and Honey.

Shortly, I got out of the bed and slowly walked to the shower. My pussy was still throbbing from how hard Ty was going.

The warm water helped some the pain go away. I used some of my White Citrus body wash and stayed in the shower for about 30 more minutes.

Just as I was stepping out the shower, there was a knock on the door.

"Yeah?" I shouted, while putting some lotion on.

"Yo friend downstairs." Ty said.

"Okay tell her here I come. Can you bring me something to wear?"

"Iight hold on."

I waited for about 3 minutes until Ty came in the bathroom and handed me my clothes.

"Okay you can get out now." I laughed.

"Nah. I just thought of something though." He got comfortable on the edge of the bathtub.

"What?"

"I forgot to use a condom."

"I know but no worries because my grandma or mama couldn't have kids unless they went to the doctor to get that fertility shit done to them. It most likely got passed down to me, so it's okay."

"So wait you can't have kids?"

"I can. It's just difficult. We just gone need the doctor's help when it's time."

Ty stood and up and hugged me with one arm. "Imma get going." He left out of the bathroom and shut the door behind him.

I grabbed the clothes that Ty gave me and smiled. My baby sure can pick out outfits.

After getting dressed, I put a hat on and looked in the mirror.

I had on a pink crop top with black high waisted pants and some black Timbs.

"Kimmmmmmmmmmmy!" I yelled as I went down the stairs.

"Bout time you ready. I thought I told yo ass to be ready at 8!"

I smiled. "I know but me and Ty was doing something."

"Ya nasties." She said, sounding Raven Simone.

"You look cute though." I examined her outfit. She had on a red sweater with COMPTON written across the chest and black leggings. Her gold Dr. Martin's matched the gold necklace around her neck.

"You do too. How you got yo hair though? Why you got that hat on?" She asked, reaching for my hat.

I moved out of her reach. "Girl it's a long story. That's why I need to get it done today."

She just looked me and walked out the front door with me trailing me behind her. "Honey's house is right next door."

We pulled up to Honey's house and she came out wearing an oversized Diamonds Supply sweater with leggings. To be pregnant, she dressed cute.

After introducing themselves to each other, Kimmy pulled off and we drove to the mall. It was damn near empty but we didn't mind, we needed to shop!

*

3 hours later we were in the parking lot shoving our bags into the trunk. I bought cute clothes for Honey and her baby and a couple things for me and Ty. And FINALLY I got my hair done.

I got 29in of black Brazilian weave in my head and I am looking too good! Once I told Honey and Kimmy the story, they laughed but said once Chy have that baby we all kicking her ass. And my dearest friend Kimmy gone teach me how to fight.

"Yall wanna go to the club?" Kimmy asked.

"Nah I'm tired." Honey groaned from the backseat.

"Me too."

"Yall weak." She pulled up at Honey's house first. I got out of the car and grabbed all of her bags, her pregnant ass can't carry all of this.

Once I got her stuff in the house and made sure she was okay, I went back outside to see that Kimmy ass had left.

"Bitch." I mumbled under my breath. I guess I'll just have to get my bags from her car tomorrow.

I walked to the house and Ty still wasn't there. It didn't bother me though I would see him later. I took a shower and watched Ghost Adventures all night until I fell asleep.

------------------------------

•Ty & Nicki finally had sex.

•Mall trip.

•Nicki learning to fight and got her hair done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98K 4.1K 26
Nicki's father --Santini -- is the kingpin of the east coast and life in New York gets hectic when someone decides they'd like her father's head for...
Give It Up By Rissa

Teen Fiction

865K 14.2K 22
At school, Hope is known as the baddest girl around. Every girl wanted to be her and every guy wanted to have her. She was bad and she knew it. Nothi...
31.2K 2.3K 25
"I'm tired of feeling scared i don't wanna go outside knowing it's dangerous for me....can you just get out the streets!". *I don't think you underst...
11.9K 478 40
(If you haven't read Makin It Through this book 2 so you gon be mad confused) It has been six years since Tommy been locked up. The judge has let him...