P.S. I Hate You (Harry Styles)

By BritishBums

"Harry. Come over tonight?" "I can't.. I was sleeping." He said, slightly annoyed that I called him up at li... More

P.S. I Hate You (Harry Styles)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 18 + Camping Experience :).
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 | pt. 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 *last chapter*
Epilogue
Author's Note
P.S. I HATE YOU 2

Chapter 17.

2.1M 24.4K 13K
By BritishBums

A/N:

If you know what happened in the previous chapter, you don't have to read what's below, lol :

Just to clear it all out for all the confuzzled people out there.. In the last chapter, the flashbacks that happened were during the same night, Harry running away from home because he found out his mom was remarrying to an abusive man. When he runs away, he comes by to Blue and they have a talk, getting a bit sensitive here and there.. And she asks him to kiss her like a boyfriend would do to a girlfriend. When they do, Harry feels different, something unknown. The flashbacks end there, and when it comes back to present day, he's still sitting in the car thinking about it before he decides to try the kiss again to see if he'll get to the bottom of what he was feeling. When Harry said to "think about that day" to Blue, he's basically reminding her about what happened that same night.

Okay, that was a really long explanation, soo I really hope you're catching on.. lol.

HERE'S CHAPTER 17!

.
[e/n: edited]

- BritishBums xox

_________________________

.

.

.

- Blue -

.

.

I was left there standing, completely speechless.

He simply left right after he told me to think about that day..

Oh yeah.. That day.

The day we were both too young to even think about what we were doing. The day I asked him to kiss me like he meant it.

Why'd he do it again?

I could still feel the feeling of his lips lingering on mine, as I brush my fingers over it.

"What the hell." I whispered to myself.

"Blueee, who was it?" I hear Hannah's faint voice.

"Err.. N-nobody. I don't think anyone knocked." I lied, furrowing my eyebrows as I slowly closed the door.

"Ugh whatever, come cuddle and let's watch a film on my laptop."

"Nooo."

"Yesss, please!"

"We've got class tomorrow!"

"Well do you think you'd want to go back to school with loads of people thinking of you as a huge bitch?"

She has a point, though.

"No." I sighed, sitting down. "But I have to, I am going to graduate college if it is the last thing I do."

"You make it sound like it's so hard! You'll graduate college once you're in college. Soo.. Let's watch a movie!"

.

.

.

.

We were almost finished watching the movie, She's The Man since Hannah insisted we saw it, and yes I was enjoying it so far..

* in the movie *

.

"So, what brings you here?"

"Well, a few days ago I kissed this girl at a kissing booth. And now, I just can't seem to stop thinking about it."

"Neither can she."

"Plus, I miss my roommate. I really liked him."

"Well, he's right in here." Viola pointed at her heart.

"Listen, I know I should have told you who I was, but I was afraid. I'm Sorry.

Well, you know maybe if I had know you were a girl, we wouldn't have talked like we did, and got to know each other the same way. And that would've been a shame."

"Just so you know, everything you told me when I was a guy, just made me like you so much more as a girl."

"Ok, but just from here on in, everything would just be alot easier if you stayed a girl."

.

.

I groaned, rolling my eyes. "This is sooo cheesy."

"You think a girl dressing up as a guy just to get on the boys' soccer team.. Is cheesy? Oh come on Blue!"

"Yeah, well this is cheesy yeh know? It's all predictable in the end. The guy gets the girl, no matter what."

"Don't you think that'll happen to you too? I mean, everyone goes through that 'cheese' once in awhile." She shrugged.

"No.. Well Dylan doesn't count, but.. Yeah. I don't think I want to go through the cheese." I mumbled, as we both turned back to her laptop.

Hannah was already teary eyed, aww'ing once in awhile and clapping. Oh she is such a girl.

Wait.. I'm a girl. Eh, whatever. I just smirked, chuckling once it ended.

"WOW that movie gets me every single time! Didn't you just love it?!"

"Yeah, I loved the part where "he" was checking Duke out. It was funny." I yawned, ruffling my hair.

"That's all?"

"Yes.. Is there anything you want me to say?" I shrugged, checking my phone.

"No.. You've got to see more chick flicks."

"Eh. I'm more into the movies about independent girls. Uhh kind of like Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games."

She laughed. "She fell in love with Peeta idiot!''

"Fuck, no she didn't! She had to pretend for District 12."

"Well, whatever. They still kissed." She shrugged with no idea about the series at all.

"Kissed shmissed." I spoke nonchalantly, but Harry just DID kiss me.

"You look weird." Hannah tells me, smirking.

"Is it my face, or--"

"No! You don't look heartbroken, one bit. Did you not like Dylan?.."

"Of course I liked Dylan. He's a jerk, so I don't feel heartbroken."

"Orrr," Her voice trailed, as she propped her elbows on her mattress, wiggling her eyebrows. "Is there another dude with a hot British accent and the curly h--"

"Ew no." I sounded even more defensive, scoffing. "You're a romantic, you know that?"

"I know! And I'm a love doctor so I could see it."

"See what?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

My loud alarm clock made me groan loudly, as I rolled over in bed and slammed my hand over it.

"Fuck." I whispered, still with eyes closed.

"Get up lazy ass!" I hear Hannah snicker from the kitchen.

"No." I grumbled into the pillow, making my voice sound muffled.

"Someone's here for you."

My eyes shot open as I shot up, not caring that my hair looked like a tornado just ran through it.

"Harry.''

"Hey Blue." He drank from a coffee mug, my eye twitching.

Rolling out of bed, I suddenly didn't feel sleepy anymore.

"Can I talk to you." Gritting my teeth, I eyed him.

Hannah looked at me in an odd way.

Ignoring her, I dragged him out of the dorm and into the hallway.

"I'm trying so hard to not punch you in the face right now." I breathed out. "Why the hell did you kiss me last night?"

"Because I wanted to. Isn't that why we're even here right now? So we could take advantage of each other?"

"You're sneaky." I pointed. "You know that you can only kiss me when I say you can. And I told you that I didn't want it happening again.''

"I apologize. My mind was just racing last night."

"Okay." I simply reply.

"Okay?"

"Yep. Well.. I've got classes in about an hour. And I have to shower."

He smirked widely, this look on his face.

"What?''

"Want to try shower sex?"

I blushed, the idea actually turning me on just by thinking about it.

"Oh my god, but Hannah's here." I bit my lip, him chuckling.

"That won't stop us."

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ready? I whispered, as I tugged the handle, the water falling down on the both of us.

"I was born ready." He eyed me, me smirking.

Once our bare bodies were soaked, his lips connected with my neck as my legs wrapped around his torso, his hands supporting my thighs.

My arms rested on his broad shoulders, the water trickling down my chest.

"Safety?" I looked down, him smirking.

"Yep, covered."

Nodding once, he went in me without notice, my lips parting as I yelped out.

My back touched the cold tile wall, as I started panting.

The water running just turned me on even more, as I roughly bit down on my lip.

Moving the wet curls out of his face he continuously thrusted in to me, getting in deeper at times as I cussed shakily.

"Fuck the water's too cold." He grumbled, reaching behind me and turning the handle upward slightly.

"Keep going." I moaned loudly, moving the hair out of my eyeline.

Harry obeyed, my hands moving onto his chest.

Leaning my head back, I closed my eyes.

I kissed down his neck to his collarbones, his pace quickening as he grinded his hips into mine.

A long moan left my lips as he started to touch my breasts and thrust into me.

"H-Harry..''

"Shhh." His lips brushed my ear.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Once we were done, we were both sitting on the shower floor, putting shampoo in each other's hair.

"You know you look beautiful naked."

"Same.'' I rose an eyebrow, eyeing him.

"That was so fucking fun. We should do it again.'' Harry grinned, me chuckling.

"I mean thank God Hannah didn't hear us."

.

As if on cue, I heard Hannah behind the door.

"Were you guys just having sex in our shower?!''

"Umm. No, we were just playing a game of who could moan the loudest! You should join sometime!" I just thought of something off the spot.

Harry snickered, me noticing how wrong that sounded.

It sounded like I was asking Hannah to join in for a threesome..

Harry has such a sick mind.

"Ugh, gross." Hannah says before I hear her footsteps walk further away from the bathroom.

Harry let's me wash my hair first, and then him, as he smiled.

"This morning was fucking amazing." He whispered, kissing me on the jawline.

.

.

.

.

_______________________________

.

A/N:

.

Last update before I'm off to my camping trip tomorrow! :)

I'll be inactive from Monday to Friday afternoon, but hopefully I'll be back by then!

Happy reading gooiisss ILY ^_^

.

.

.

- BritishBums xox

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

827 21 16
In this story, Zayn has already left 1D. ________________________ 'Can we talk?', he was asking nicely. 'Leave me alone, Harry!', I answered rude. 'C...
14.9K 382 29
Cora Greer's life has been nothing but a major pain in the ass, so it shouldn't come as a surprise when she finally decides to put an end to her mise...
149K 3.4K 22
As I leave, the cold British wind greets me. I zip up my sweater, and start walking home. Thanks to my parents, I don't have a car. "You're too irr...
4.6K 163 22
Running. I've become pretty accustomed to it by now. Whether it be back at the gym, being late to work, or my past. It was always the past. But h...