[COMPLETED] Howling (Reader X...

By LemonadePlays

You wake up inside of a building with no roof. Leaves are the cover and a slew of people are standing around... More

Meeting new people
Her Eyes
Her Memory
Her Friends
Her Past
Her Old Friend
Her BloodLust
Her Capture
Her Saviors
Her Dream
Her Q and A!
Her Friends and Lovers
Her Death
Her Depression
Her War Part 1
Her War Part 2
Her War Part 3
Her Children
Her Enchanted Forest
Her Home
Her Difficult Choice
Vylad's Ending
Travis Ending
Aaron's Ending
Honest Opinions A/N & Bonus
Laurence Ending Part 1
Laurence Ending Part 2
I know, I know

Her Memory

3K 82 47
By LemonadePlays

((Leave questions for my q&a!)) Play song whenever!
--------------------------------
Things to look out for:
Y/n-your name
H/c-hair color
E/c-eye color
N/n-nickname
F/c-favorite color
W/t-weapon type

More coming soon
--------------------------------
"Tell me. Do you remember it all?" The words linger on my tongue.

"Tell me. Do you wish you could remember it all?" She mimics my question.

My E/c eyes sadden.

I honestly don't know. Do I want to remember all my pain and burden? Is it better to keep that under a rock?

She reaches over and places her hands on mine. "Are you ready?"

I slowly nod and close my eyes.

I hear screaming, sighs, mumbles.
I can feel warmth, shivers.
I can look at all of it and go threw all of it.

It's like living a nightmare over and over and over again.

It stops and Lucinda's mom is hugging me.

"I'm sorry child."

I hug her back and bury my face in her shoulder.

"Thank you. But I must be going now. I have someone I care for deeply for that I need to save. She's the only one I have left." I stand up and starts walking to the door.

She grabs my wrist.

"You have so many more people who care for you then you know. I hope you realize that Jordan isn't your only friend."

I nod and she lets go.

I push past the doors and run straight ahead.

I'm at a side wall to O'khasis.

I extend my nails to look like claws and crawl over the wall and then retract my nails once I'm safely in the outskirts of O'khasis.

I take a deep breath in and grab a F/c cloak off of a table next to a sleeping shop owner.

I drape it around myself and run into the main city.

Zane wouldn't keep her here unless he wanted to show her off.

I run back into the ally ways when I see a dent in the wall and push past it.

A cave is in a clearing up ahead and I see a girl with long, black hair and a bright pink flower crown.

She has a note in her hand and I pick it up.

Dear Finder,
Please, when I am discovered, please take me away from here. I am in harms way and need to be protected. I'm sorry to sound needy but I will repay you when I wake. For now, I need your assistance. Thank you for helping and understanding.

~J. E. S (Not my initials)

Well, now I know that it's Jordan. She probably used the last of her strength to cast a spell to hide her identity from Zane.

I grab her hand and pull her onto my back.

She isn't that heavy so I start running off back into the forest.

This was too easy.

"Halt!"
"No!" I ran faster while a guard in silvery armor chased.

Almost to Phoenix Drop, Almost to Phoenix Drop, Almost there, Come On!

I banged on the gate begging someone to open it while the man got closer.

Laurence started pulling the gate open and I slid Jordan under the gate.

The armored man held my hands behind my back and dragged me back.

"Keep her safe!" I yelled at him as he picked her up.

"I'll come back for you!"
"I can handle myself!"
"And that's why I love you."

He ran away from the closed gate and the man had a sword pulled out against my neck.

He told me we were going back to O'khasis. I'm terrified.

What do I do? I can just fight him and run away! He has a sword and I didn't bring my W/t!

He drags be backwards making me slip onto the sword, cutting my chin, I wince and he pushes me forward to walk.

We walk back to O'khasis when I realize that Aaron was still in the woods.

Please, don't come save me. For your own life, and mine.

"Lady Irene don't let him get hurt." I mumble to myself as the guard literally kicks me into a cell next to a black haired woman.

"I need to get out of here. I need to be with my friends." I ball up my hands into fists.

"May I ask, young lady, who are your friends?"

"Aaron, Aphmau, Lucinda, Katelyn, Jordan, Laurence, Dante, Kawaii~Chan, Travis, Nicole, Cadenza, Zoey, Vylad, and Garroth."

"Gar Gar?!"

((Imma leave it there. Hope you enjoyed this chapter my Water Witches and Wizards (tell me if I should change the name I'm calling you guys XD) bye! Sorry if it was short.))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 2.4K 25
(Y/n) was exiled from her country. For what reason you might be asking? Well a gang of thugs that called themselves 'The Jaded Dagger' kidnaped her a...
108K 2.9K 36
"They betrayed you," Sasha had said. "They left you for dead." After the tragedy that took place in Lady Irene's dimension, the people of Phoenix Dro...
288K 8.1K 40
You didn't pay attention for a moment and everyone disappeared all of a sudden. It seemed like you were in an apocalypse but in fact you were just in...
4.4K 68 71
One day a big group of friends meet these 2 new people that go to this new school in Phoenix Drop. The 2 new people moved from O'Kasis. They didn't l...