Her Death

Play song when told!
--------------------------------
Things to look out for:
Y/n-your name
H/c-hair color
E/c-eye color
N/n-nickname
F/c-favorite color
W/t-weapon type

More coming soon
--------------------------------
He climbs up the tree sitting a branch below me.

"N/n?"
"What."
"I'm sorry."
"You don't have anything to be sorry for. This, everything. It's... My fault."

I stand up and pull myself up a branch higher.

Dante try's going after me but I break the branch I was on before.

"I feel like I should leave you guys. I should just, go. I don't know where. But I should leave you all to focus on the task at hand."

"What would that be?" He leans against the trunk of the tree and looks up at me.

"Aphmau. She is your lord after all. And, she carries a burden. A power. You need to be there for her. "

He looks at me confused and I balance my way to the end of the branch.

I leap across to the next tree almost falling off.

I dangle on a high up branch and my grip begins to slip.

I hear Dante fall to the ground and I close my eyes.

"Afraid of heights! Afraid of heights!" I scream waiting for a painful impact as I fall.

"I've got you, you can open your eyes now."

I can see Dante's ocean blue eyes staring into my glossy E/c ones.

He stands me up on the bright, green grass and I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him into a kiss.

When we pull away he asks what that was for.

"Consider it my way of saying goodbye." I pick up my W/t and F/c cloak and run off in the direction of O'khasis.

I'll be executed for holding a weapon at Zane's throat.

What a way to go. Just like my parents.

I laugh a little.

After all I've done to make him pay for what he's done, he still won't.

I stop in the clearing I was in before I got to O'khasis a couple days ago.

"I can't do this. I can't end my life!" I sit down balling up and burying my face in my knees.

"All the people in Phoenix Drop, I had a thin wall made of glass built around me. To protect me. They kicked threw that wall. They broke all the glass and now, I can't just give up on them."

I cry into my knees. Someone would usually be here. But no one was.

I need to snap out of this.

I know what I'll do. Jordan was headed to O'khasis right? I'll wait for her to fly above me.

She'll escape tonight. I know her all to well.

I lay down and close my eyes. I don't know anything better to do.

I guess I could build my walls up again.

I drift off.

It doesn't take long. Shadows creep into view. I open my eyes.

I figure flys above me.

(Cue Music!)

Knew it.