Her War Part 1

Play song whenever!
--------------------------------
Things to look out for:
Y/n-your name
H/c-hair color
E/c-eye color
N/n-nickname
F/c-favorite color
W/t-weapon type

More coming soon
--------------------------------
"Y/n, Y/n! Y/n! Wake up! Go inside the gates they're coming."

I open my eyes.

I don't remember going 'home'.

I sit up and see Katelyn in my face. "What do you mean?" I ask rubbing my head.

"Zane. Last night, he... Died. Everyone blames you because he died in the hospital. O'khasis they... They want a war."

I stand up.

You've got to be kidding me. He bled out?! This is bad!

I pick up my W/t and run inside the gates to Phoenix Drop, Katelyn on my tail.

My F/c ears twitch.

I can't believe he's dead!

"Y/n! You're just in time. Dante is going to take you away from Phoenix Drop you can't be in any-"

"Aphmau. I'm not leaving Phoenix Drop. You all accepted me here. I rather die than leave." I show my W/t.

She sighs but nods in understanding.

"Dante, prepare the alliance." Aphmau looks over at him.

I see a small child with blonde hair about the age of six walking with Zoey.

"This is Levin. And that little boy is Malachi." Aphmau points to a brown haired boy who was hiding behind Zoey's legs.

I nod and Aphmau picks up the brown haired boy.

"You're going to be leaving for a while. I'm going to miss you." She kisses his forehead.

"Bye mommy. Bye ms. L/n (last name)"

Aphmau laughs.

"How did he-"
"Your father and mother were well known medics." She beams and puts down the child.

"Let's go fight a war." Her smile flips to a frown.

She pulls me towards the wall with Dante, Laurence, Aaron, Travis, Garroth, Vylad, Katelyn, and Lucinda on top.

"We demand to see your lord!" I hear shouting.

My F/c tail scrunches  up.

This is bad.

((Sorry the chapter was so short but I wanted to make multiple parts. You killed Zane! Bye for now my Water Witches and Wizards!))