Hiraeth //S.S.// ➸ Book 2

By briboo4142

Hiraeth: (n) a homesickness for a home you can't return to, or that never was. I miss the old Beacon Hills... More

17 Again
Miguel is Back
Freshmen Star
New Beta
Kayla
Professional Assassins
No More Death
36 Million
Scott's Horrible Plan
Meredith?
Is It Really Over?
Back To Mexico
Goodbye Derek
A Familiar Face
Untrustworthy
A New Kanima
Masked Men
A Secret Death
Bad Memories
The Hard Truth
Aubrey Q&A Answers
Heartache
Beyond The Veil
I Won't Give Up
Reunited
The Beast Of Gevaundan
Saviors and Betrayal
The Plan
Failure Is Not An Option
The Beast Is Reveled
A New Found Trust
She Saved My Life
Memory Fade
A/N
New Faces
Thunder and Lightning
I Promise
Ghost Town
Redemption
M.Stilinski
Flashbacks
Reunited
Starstruck
A Perfect World
No Escape
Silver Lining
Into The Woods
Peace and War
A Day Full Of Lies
Zoo Shenanigans
Familiar Faces
Two Halves Equal A Whole
Blindness
Sacrifice
It's Been A Glorious Ride
Epilogue
Movie!??
WIP

Just Trust Him

900 30 1
By briboo4142

"We should get you to the hospital." Theo said to Stiles as he rested his head against the jeep.

Stiles shook his head. "I'm fine-." He muttered before bursting out in coughs. I sighed, placing a hand on his shoulder. "You're clearly not okay, Stiles."

"I'm f-" "Suspect in 1-8-7 is in custody and in route to station." The radio cut him off.

Stiles furrowed his eyebrows, walking over to the jeep and opening the passenger door. "Suspect's name is Yukimura, Kira." Stiles eyes widened as Theo approached us.

"What's a 1-8-7?" He asked as Stiles sighed. "Homicide."

We quickly made our way to my house, meeting Malia downstairs as Lydia, Mason, and Corey were upstairs.

"Where's Scott?" I asked Malia as we came into the house. "He said he was on his way." She replied as I nodded. "Do you think Kira actually did this?" She asked, turning towards me.

I sighed, crossing my arms. "Of course not. Not her, but the thing inside her." I muttered, glancing up at her. "I don't want to hold it against her, but I just have mixed feelings." I admitted as Malia nodded.

"You think she's dangerous?"

"I think if she doesn't get the control she needs, she could be."

The front door opened, reveling Scott. "Hey, is Kira okay?" Stiles asked as Scott walked past him, up the stairs.

"Scott?" I called, running up the stairs. "No, Scott, don't!" I heard Lydia say as I walked into the room.

Scott was standing in front of Corey, his claws deep in his neck. Theo, Stiles, and Malia came into the room, staring at Scott. "Don't get to close." I muttered.

"What is he doing?" Theo questioned, not taking his off of Scott. "Tapping into Corey's memories. It's usually something only Alphas do." I replied as he nodded.

"Is it as dangerous as it looks?" He asked as I nodded. "Probably more."

"Does anyone know if it's working?" Mason asked as Scott's eyes shot open.

He gasped, stumbling away from Corey as he yelped in pain. I ran over to Scott as he leaned against the desk. "Is he okay?" Lydia asked as Corey panted. "What the hell did you do to me?"

"You'll be alright." Scott replied, taking deep breathes.

Corey reached for the back of his neck, eyeing his hand. "There's blood. He stated as Scott shook his head.

"You'll heal." He replied. "Scott.." Stiles trailed off as Scott groaned. "He'll be fine!"

"Listen..I think it worked. I saw something." He said, grabbing a notepad. "There were tunnels. Pipes along the walls. There were these huge blue pipes at the entrance. Two on both sides." He drew some sort of door as Theo's eyes widened.

"Wait a second, I know this. I've seen this before." He said, taking the drawing from Scott. "That's one of the tunnels I used to skateboard in." He said as Stiles nodded. "Remember my dad caught me one time and told me to never go back."

"It's the water treatment plant." Lydia muttered as Scott stood up against the door. "That's where they are. That's where we'll find Liam and Hayden."

Scott whipped open the door, jogging down the hallway. "Scott, slow down." Stiles muttered as we followed him down the stairs. "Just think for a second. Mason should be going."

Mason nodded. "Liam's my best friend. I'm going." He said, walking over to Scott's side. "Oh, did you suddenly get super wolf powers? I wasn't aware of that development." He snorted, crossing his arms.

"Well, if you're not going, I could use the help." He retorted as Stiles sighed. "No, i'm coming just as soon as I talk to my dad. They're moving the body and he want to make sure that this time no one steals it." He explained.

"How's he gonna do that?" Malia questioned, crossing her arms as Stiles sighed. "I don't know. But whoever took the last one was strong enough to flip my jeep."

"We can bring Theo." Malia suggested, pointing at Theo. "Maybe I better stay here." He said. "You know, in case the Doctors decide to make a house call for Corey." He nodded back towards Corey as I sighed.

"Scott, Stiles is right. We need to slow down and think." Scott narrowed his eyes, groaning. "I am thinking..about how Liam and Hayden could already be dead." He barked as I sighed.

"You could've hurt him, Scott." I said, glancing over at Corey."Really hurt him."

"I have to find Liam." He muttered, walking out the door as Malia and Mason followed him. I sighed, walking with them. "Aubrey, where are you going?" Stiles asked as I turned around.

"I'm going to make sure my brother doesn't get himself killed." Stiles sighed, nodding. "Text me for anything. Anything at all. Okay?" He pleaded as I nodded. "I will."

"Be safe."

We pulled up to the plant. The smell of chemicals burned my nose as we got out of the car. "I'm already getting a bad vibe from this place." I mumbled as we walked down the stairs.

The Hallway was covered in all sorts of pipes. As we ventured further into the area, the light had from above had disappeared. Only the faint lights from above remained.

"Liam!" Malia called down the hall. Her voice echoed as Scott sighed. "Can you catch a scent?" He asked as I shook my head. "There's too many chemicals."

"Then this might take a while." Malia muttered as we continued down the pipe-filled halls. "We should split up."

I chuckled. "And this is how we die." I muttered as we all went different directions. "Liam!" I yelled, running down the hallway.

"Hayden!" Scott's voice echoed through the pipes. "Liam!"

"Hayden!"

"Liam!"

"Hay-" I stopped when a body crashed into me. Looking up, I noticed it was Scott. "Anything?" He panted as I shook my head. "Nothing."

"Hayden!" Mason yelled, running by us before turning around. "Liam!" Malia stopped when she saw us.

"Okay, We need to make sure that we're not covering the same area." Scott said, resting his hands on his knees as he panted. "You need your inhaler, don't you?" I questioned as Scott shook his head. "Quiet. I think i hear something."

As I listened carefully, I could hear faint buzzes. "It's just the lights, isn't it?" Malia asked as I slightly shook my head. "It could be the doctors." I muttered as Scott stood up.

"Come on. This way." He said, leading us down the hallway.

"I'm telling you guys, we've been down this one before." Mason said as we stopped. "What the hell are we doing?"

"We're running up and down this place." I groaned.

Scott nodded. "Up and down tunnels. And there's no way we're going to find-" He stopped, panting heavily.

"Scott, you need your inhaler." I stated, pulling his inhaler from my pocket. "Scott, us it. Use your inhaler." I demanded, handing to him.

He hesitantly glanced at it, before grabbing it, bringing it to his mouth. He took a deep breathe as the pants stopped.

"This is all my fault." He muttered, leaning against the wall. I sighed, walking over to him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "We're never going to find them. It's my fault."

"Scott, we should keep looking. We should keep trying." I said, rubbing his shoulder. "We're going to find them."

My phone started to ring as I stood up. "Hello."

"Aubrey, we got them." Lydia said as my eyes widened. "What?"

"Theo got Liam and Hayden." My mouth dropped as I nodded. "Okay, we'll be there soon." I said, hanging up the phone.

"Scott, we got them." I whispered, flashing him a smile.

His eyes widened. "What?"

"Theo saved them. They're okay." I chuckled as Scott jumped to his feet.

Malia quickly drove us home, practically parking the car on the grass as we all sprinted out. Scott opened the door to revel Hayden and Liam, safe and sound, cuddled up on the couch.

Theo came over to us, pulling Scott into a hug. Stiles was wrong about him and boy I wish he could see this. Theo was finally being accepted.

He hugged Malia and Mason before coming over to me. "Can I talk to you?" I asked as he nodded. "Of course." He replied as we walked away from the group.

As soon as the group was out of sight, I pulled him into a hug. "Thank you."

"It was nothing." He said as we pulled apart.

I shook my head, smiling. "No seriously, Thank you for everything. You've been so much help."

"It's really not a problem." He chuckled as I shook my head. "Give yourself some credit Theo,You've been amazing to us, despite Stiles being a jerk."

"He was just trying to protect you." He shrugged as I sighed. "I guess but this didn't happen with our other friends like Isaac or Aiden. Does he have a reason to like hold a grudge or something?"

He shook his head. "Honestly, I have no clue. Nothing happened back in school that I can remember." He replied as I nodded. "Alright, i'll figure it out."

"Don't poke around too much." He said as I chuckled. "That's my specialty."

I walked down to Stiles', letting myself in. Knowing the Sheriff, he was working late. I walked up the stairs, stopping at his door. Would he be mad if I asked him?

I quietly knocked on his door. "Stiles."

"Come in." He said as I opened the door. He was laying on his bed, headphones in his ears.

"Aubrey." He said, taking them out. "Are you okay? What's up?" He sat up against the bed post as I sat down in front of him. "I'm fine." I replied. "I just wanted to talk to you."

"Okay." He shut his phone off, placing it in his pocket. "What about?"

"Theo." He sighed, as I took my shoes off, sitting criss-cross on the bed. "What did he do to you?" I asked as he furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, you kinda hate him but I don't get why? Did he do something bad or?" I trailed off as he shook his head. "No, he didn't do anything horrible except being himself."

"Stiles, that's not nice." He rolled his eyes. "Somethings off about him. I don't know what it is, but something is definitely off." He muttered as I crossed my arms. "Harsh judgement don't you think."

He shrugged. "Something just doesn't seem right."

"You know how many times he's tried to prove himself to you." I mumbled as Stiles watched me. "He saved Hayden and Liam. Heck, he saved you from a burning jeep. The least you can do is give him a little trust." I stated as he bit his lip.

"I don't know Aubrey." He sighed.

"Please, do it for me if not yourself." He nodded. "I'll try and lay off a little."

I smiled, pulling him into a hug. "Thank you." He hugged me back, digging his face into my neck. "Anything for you."

As we pulled away, I sat up off the bed, putting my shoes on. "You're leaving." He said, standing up.

I nodded. "Yeah. I wanna make sure Scott is okay after what happened today. He kinda had a little break down in one of the tunnels." Stiles nodded, coming over to me.

He gave me a quick kiss. "Be careful." I flashed him a smile before walking out the door.

"Scott!" I shouted as I entered the house. The house was silent as I walked up the stairs.

I opened Scott's door, he was staring at the ground, a blank expression on his face. "Scott, is everything okay?" I asked him as I walked closer, sitting next to him.

"Something's changed." He muttered. "What do you mean?" I questioned him as he shook his head. "I'm not sure. Something's just different. With me, you, all of our friends." He explained as I nodded.

"Well we obviously aren't going to be the same after all that has happened over the years." He shook his head. "That's not what I meant."

"Something's changed because of me. And I don't know how to fix it." I sighed, wrapping my arms around him.

"Everything's going to be okay. We're all going to be fine." I said as he sighed.

"I hope you're right."

Truth was, I didn't know if I was right but I sure as hell hope I am.

This chapter was kinda shorter, it wasn't that exciting of an episode either but I hope you enjoyed <3 Season 5A is ending soon D:

WordCount: 2100

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 1.9K 29
A fan fic written Eda Yildiz is florist . Her motto "Live life like it's a miracle " Serkan Bolat is fierce businessman. His motto " Don't enter the...
27.4K 782 13
Sonnet Javert was as poetic as her name suggested, and her violet eyes watched the world with the most curious and innocent gaze. But inside her deli...
1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
63K 1.8K 28
"We found Wonderland..." Delia Acker has never been outside of her hometown in New Hampshire but when her mother brings her an opportunity to journey...