The Phantom's Son

By Strxzz

Read Book One And Two Or You're Gonna Be Lost! The twins are all grown up and as you know Summer and Autumn a... More

Chapter 1-Too Much "Friendly"
Chapter 2-The Bed Of Seduction/Strange Ways Part 1
Chapter 3-Strange Ways Part 2
Chapter 4-The Plan
Chapter 5-The Anti World Part 1
Chapter 6-The Anti World Part 2
Chapter 7-Finders Keepers Loosers Weepers
Chapter 8-Revealing Tea
Chapter 9-To The Temple
Chapter 10-Anti-Herb
Chapter 11-Saving
Chapter 12-Sacrifices
Chapter 13-A Beautiful Voice Comes Back
Chapter 14-Finding Out
Chapter 15-The "Deal"
Chapter 16-Mom-napped
Chapter 17-The Dream
Chapter 18-The Dreamful Plan
Chapter 19-Entertainment
Chapter 20-The Next Step To The Plan
Chapter 21-Going Into Action Part 1
Chapter 22-Going Into Action Part 2
Chapter 23-Progress Is Made So Far
Chapter 24-The Other Side Of Things Part 1
Go And Read This!

Prolouge

1.1K 54 3
By Strxzz

Autumn

"Thanks mom." I said as I was getting ready in my apartment with my sister summer.

"Sum hurry up." I said.

"Don't rush she'll be down here." My mom says.

"Oh tell Summer that I will be going to party tonight." I said.

"Autumn just be safe." My mom says.

"I will ma, nothin to worry bout." I said as I winked.

"Ant number two." She giggles as she shakes her head.

"Daddy brought Ace and Amanda out didn't he?" I asked.

"Yup your sixteen year old brother and thirteen year old sister." She laughs.

Summer

It was midnight and I couldn't sleep for some reason. My sister always had it great, she parties, have fun, have many friends, much more popular and everything. Can get any boy she wants. We look alike but they can tell us apart by our voices and the way we dress differently.

Mom said I was just like her and Autumn was just like Daddy. Mom thought it was gonna be the other way around but I guess it wasn't. I look like daddy but act like mom and Autumn looks like mom and acts like daddy.

I'm fine with that obviously, I am just more focused into books and my career anyways.

I went into the kitchen to grab me a bottle of water. After I closed the fridge I shadowy, grey, blueish figure appeared.

I gasped and then I just ran trying to go back into my room. But he appeared in front of me.

"Why run?"

"Y-ou-mu-mu-st-t-b-be-a-g-g-host." I stuttered.

"No why you think that?" He asked with a smirk.

"You're blurry, kind of shadowy see through like, and I can actually see you." I said shaking.

He put the water down and put his hand on both of my wrists and I leaned back to the wall used the other one to touch also admire my face.

"You are beautiful." He says.

I shivered and he kissed my cheek. It felt so cold like.... his lips are soft and cold....

He touched all over my body and whispered.

"I am your friend, I came to protect and help you."

Maybe he's some type of angel.... maybe he can help me.... Maybe this is a sign of something....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 2.7K 8
This is an erotic romance. Recommended 18+! Completed. Excerpt: His mouth was back on mine in an instant, the door behind us rattling loudly as he th...
2K 98 40
"Submit now pup you've nowhere to run to! Don't make me come after you! I'll always win" venom laced his tone as he warned, "Good thing I'm a fast ru...
12.3K 791 39
The sequel to Dream "Wait a minute" I put up a hand. "Don't I get a say in what magic I want to use?" He smiles an evil grin that sends a shiver up m...
1.8M 56.4K 70
"You're mine. It doesn't matter where you come from." His hand grips my wrist, stopping me. "You know it matters." I turn away, hiding the moisture i...