Escape To The Billionaire

By diannepieakane

Creaye Amber Levierre lead a normal life until she was forced to escape from her house and jump inside a truc... More

Escape 1
Escape 3
Escape 4
Escape 5
Familiar
AUTHOR'S NOTE
The boss and secretary's move.
Torturing World
The Answer
Another Author's Note
My Luxury
The Secret Lover
Author's Note
Scarley Freey
Illusionary Enemy
My Kind Of Stories
Words Arent Enough
Levierre's Representative
Doesn't Change
Yael and Me
Tragic Visit
The Half Brother
Girl Serious Talk
Down Your Level
Will It Disappear?
USB
Discovered Feelings
Author's Note
Halloween Special
No Future Without You
Marathon Maze
The Plan
Author's Note
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Glimpse on the future
Authors Last Note
Last of the Last Authors note
SORRY!!!!!!
Finally
OFFICIAL!
Attention!!

Escape 2

20.4K 698 20
By diannepieakane

3rd person POV

It was another day in the Ershad groups company. Mr. Drairry was interviewing new employees for his boss's secretary spot.

"Sir, the next will be Jennifer Mintol" a tall and tanned man spoke beside him.

Then a young woman came inside with long blonde hair. Thick make up and eyelashes.

She sat in front of them with flirty eyes. Then she crossed her legs showing her white inner thigh.

The whole room was full with the woman's strong feminine perfume.

Drairry POV

She is kind of my style, but I doubt the boss will keep her for an hour.
She doesn't pass.

"Rejected." I said without batting an eye.

"What! You haven't even asked me anything yet." She protested. Her eyes showed her true intentions. Humans tend to lie when they're farce has been discovered. "Please, my goal is to earn money for my dying father and mother. I beg you." She said with tears.

See what i mean? This kind is troublesome, maybe a trial won't hurt.

"Fine, I'll give you a week to prove yourself. The outcome only depends on our boss" I said giving up.

"Are you sure? He'll really lose it." The tall and tanned man spoke beside me.

"There's no one else, I'll tell him." I said then lead her to the boss's room.

After meeting with him. Richard and I was waiting outside for our boss's reaction.

After a few minutes since Jennifer went inside. The door suddenly burst opened and showed a raging Boss.

He went towards me and shot me with a glare that says Im-going-to-kill-you.

"What was that?" He asked me calmly. The calm that stays before a storm.

"Your new manager." I said. Feinting my fear.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" He shouted with authority, but with a calm and collected face. It shows a hint of anger.

"Um... No." I said.

"YOURE ASKING ME TO HIRE THAT WOMAN WHO LOOKED LIKE SHE JUST CAME OUT OF A COLORING BOOK?" he said which tensed Richard who was beside me.

"Sir just give her one week. Besides she's the last one since your ex secretary. Not even one of your secretary lasted 2 weeks." I reasoned with him.

After thinking for a short while. He finally spoken.

"Fine, but only 5 days." He said then went to Jennifer.

"Work legibly or you won't even last an hour with me." He said which earned him a flirty look from Jennifer.

The two of them went to the meeting.

I hope she's going to be okay.

"Drairry, the cargo has arrive. Let's go before he fires us personally." Richard said and went ahead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~÷÷÷÷×÷×÷×÷¶∆×÷÷×

I was observing while my men were checking the contents of our truck. The truck came from our business in Spain.

"This is the last one sir." One of my men said when boss came and observed with of course his new flirty secretary whose eyes are glued to boss.

Boss noticed, but kept his cool.

I guess it was a bad idea after all.

Our boss went into the last truck and watched my men rummaging the contents of the truck. Our boss was about to leave when one of my men went out of the truck panting.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"There's a-" I didn't let him finish and just went inside the truck.

When I went in, I saw something that wasn't one of the lists.

"What the" I said. Boss came and stood behind me.

"Boss what are we going to do with this?" I asked and he said.

"Just bring it to the lost and found." He said with a cold voice.

"How heartless can you be." I said with a jokingly shocked expression.

"Then take it and contact Spain." That's more better.

"Yes sir." I said and took out my cell. I dialed our business manager.

"Hello?" A small and frminine voice Said from the other line without a hint of fluent English.

"One of your products didn't include live ones, right?" I asked.

"No it doesn't sir. Is their any problem?" She asked again.

"There's a stray in the truck that you shipped." I said strictly and boss directly took the phone from me.

"You piece of garbage why would you include this sleeping monstrosity inside the items! It could've been damaged." He said calmly.

"Sleeping monstrosity?" She asked from the other line.

Before my boss exploded I took the phone and spoke.

"What he meant was that there must be a mistake in the cargo that you have shipped."I said calmly.

"There shouldn't be any living thing in the cargo, we already double checked it before we shipped it."

"Then you don't mind what we do to this extra baggage?" I said confirming.

"Of course, there shouldn't be any problem." She said and ended the call.

"Bring this.......

Dog to the pound immediately!" I shouted to the men and they followed adequately.

They restrained the dog and dragged him off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The men were inspecting the last truck when one man came out panting heavily.

"Sir there's-" he didn't finish.

"Another dog?" I said.

"No bu-"

"Then cook it and eat it!" The boss said.

"Actually, just come look." He said so I followed him.

After reaching the truck all of us were just as surprised as the boss.

"What the-"

"Are we still going to cook it sir?" I ask jokingly and I earned a very frightful glare.

In our view a girl was lying unconscious and her long blonde hair spread around the floor of the truck.

"We can't really give this one to the pond though." I said and checked her pulse.

"Well let's just bury her and pretend we saw nothing." Boss said in a direct face.

"She's still alive though." I said protesting.

"Well then I have no concern for that." He said and was about to walk away when u stopped him.

"Boss, I do have an idea!" I said and he turned to look at me confusingly.

~~~Π√÷~÷'Π¶Π~¶÷~¶∆∆¶~
This is the chapter 2.

Please vote and comment.

I wonder who this boss is.

Find out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2M 550K 38
Nicolas Witmore is the hot beast and hot topic for Los Angeles paparazzi. He is the C. E. O and a billionaire. He is a playboy with an arrogant attit...
10.3K 329 21
He doesn't smile at me his silence is killing me what will I do now that I have falling in love with him I know this was a fake marriage but each nig...
64K 2.7K 25
"Ok, mister are you stalking me because, it's not a coincidence that we are meeting for the third time this week!" he raises his eyebrow at me lookin...
330K 63K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...