Guardians Of Legend || Pokemo...

CuoreFiamma tarafından

The trainers from different regions were assembled in an academy where they planned to train the best of the... Daha Fazla

Prologue || The Invitation
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09 [or rather 8.5]
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 10.5
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 [+ Halloween Special]
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 03

3.5K 97 121
CuoreFiamma tarafından

Chapter 03
Bianca & White
The String of Fate

Touka 'White' Bell Hilbert was not a girl that could forgive others easily. Two years ago, her twin brother and her sought out an adventure with their best friends Cheren and Bianca. It was well, weird, because Touya and her had never separated before. They didn't wanted to but Touya understood that White wanted to have her own adventures.

White could still remember the first time she had Tepig and all four of them stepped outside Nuvema Town. When they were in Accumela Town, White decided that all four of them should seperate. The rest agreed but she still had concerns with Black.

It was a fact that Black was a cry baby. Since they were kids Black had always been bullied for looking so feminine. Even though they were twins there were some differences between them. White had blue eyes while Black had brown. One would say that blue eyes beats brown but White would argue. Black's eyes were honey brown and they seriously huge. That guy can do puppy eyes 24/7 without himself noticing.

Next was their height, Black was the shortest in their group. He lost to Bianca by a few inches. Black's skin was paler than her's even with all the sun they had been exposed to. Black was, what you could say, petite. And she liked that fact about him. He was her adorable twin brother.

[OMG, this is like the pair of twins in Kekkai Sensen. And their nicknames are Black & White too!]

Two years ago, Team Plasma started to arise. Was it a coincidence that it started on the same day the four of them had their first journey? Only God knows. Their King was a guy older than them by two years. His name was N and White hated him so much. Why? Because he had done something that she could never forgive.

Team Plasma was still active in her region but they don't plan to rule the world. She believed that N had a change of heart but what he did to Black had a permanent effect to Black and the others. Mom still didn't know till that day, Black pretend he was fine but White could see through those fake smiles.

"White!" Bianca called through the Xtranceiver.

"Hi Bianca," White said.

"Have you seen your room?! It's like a five star hotel!" White smiled at Bianca's overreaction. Well, that was Bianca alright. She always had that positive personality with her. Her mind drifted off when she overheard N's conversation with Black two years ago at the Ferris Wheel.

"Now that you know my identity, do you despise me?"

Black looked at him blankly. "In all honesty, it doesn't matter."

"Oh?" N smirked.

"Whoever you might be, I don't care."

It was a blunt reply - which for White was the first time she actually heard her brother talk like that.

"Great, because I'm not stopping. And I am not going to let you escape."

White peeked at them from the bushes. N was leaning to his brother's face that those two could be close to be kissing. Black may be innocent but White could see that there was something more in N's eyes.

Lust.

"Your only chance of stopping me is to conquer all gyms and become the champion of this region," N said. "Until then, you can't stop me."

White shook her head before bad memories resurfaced.

"I'll see you downstairs!" Bianca beamed. "The entrance ceremony is about to start!"

°•ิ.•ஐஇஇஐ•.•ิ°

"Hey Satoshi," Gold called out the oldest champion by his first name. It was an odd name so he liked to use Red. "Have you ever thought about your siblings before?"

Red raised an eyebrow while the rest of the group looked at him. "Ethan, you don't have any siblings," Red said, pulling down his cap. "But to answer your question; probably? When I went home Yellow wasn't there. I talked to Professor Oak and he said that she was off to another region. Shigeru wasn't there either."

Black took a deep breath and laid down as Ruby's pokemon travelled through the clouds in the sky. "Siblings..." he muttered. "We need all the love we can get."

"Don't take it too hard Touya Hilbert," Red warned. "Your string is getting thin."

"If love is what you need then a soldier I will be," Diamond sang.

"Say that to Barry Jun!" Ruby teased.

"But isn't it reverse?" Gold asked.

Red shook his head. "Are we really going to talk about this? I thought this conversation was over a long time ago." Red eyes glanced at Black who didn't want to talk at all. It was hard for all five of them but they couldn't do anything. It was a consequence for being a champion of your region.

For him [Red], Ruby and Diamond, it was stable or at least, they were the ones who had the least pain. Some would say this was a curse for being a champion, unfortunately for them there wasn't a way to turn back. They were selected from each region. They were fated to suffer, they couldn't ever be normal.

Was the consequence really that painful? It was.

Every single time they thought about them. They suffer.

Every single time they remembered their distance away from them. They want to cry.

Every single time the champions knew that the ones they love couldn't be with them. They burst into tears.

Every single time.

It stabbed Red's soul.

It drove Ruby's mind crazy.

It pierced Diamond's heart.

It ringed Gold's neck.

And for Black... he was the one who suffered the most. For Gold, it was suicidal but for Black, it was as if he was never there in the first place. Touya did his best to smile and laugh while he was in the state of suffering.

It hurt them a lot.

Their String of Fate.

The oldest of the batch smiled as a tear rolled down his cheek. There was it again, that pain in his chest. Stabbing his soul once more. The red string on his pinky was visible in his eyes. With nothing else better to do, he collapsed as the familiar pain started to resurface. "We are a miserable bunch. The five of us."

Gold laughed dryly as he stared at the golden string tied to his finger. His string was a mess, it wraps around his neck and stayed there. He always wondered if he would see the silver coloured end. Nah, probably not. He pulled down his cap, hiding his eyes. Only if those strings could loosen by his hands. There were also times that it was hard to breathe.

Diamond kissed his pinky, holding on to his string, wishing that he wouldn't let go. The other end of that string was dangerously getting loose. He wanted the other person on the end of the string to hold on for a little longer. His string was transparent but it reflected light. The raven haired boy felt something was bleeding, the smell of blood was already so mutual to him. He laid down as he grabbed on his chest. It will heal through time.

Ruby? It felt liked he was hit on the head. A throbbing pain, making the world around him to spin. Soon, he joined the others to lay down on his flying pokemon's head. A glowing string, a ruby coloured string. He didn't know what colour it was on the end. He only had seen it twice before. He held the both sides of his head, it was really frustrating. Out of the five, his string was the one with least damage. He was glad to know that the person on the other side was there for him but their distance and lack of encounters had tackled his mental state.

Black could only cry, his hand covering his eyes. His string was a blue, one that was easily cut. It was like Red said, his string was getting thin. And because it was in that state... his pain was like his soul was taken away from his body. Every time he remembers him, he would feel the pain of death. Over and over again.

"We're not miserable. Just suicidal."

Gold said to the group, the rest of them couldn't agree more.

°•ิ.•ஐஇஇஐ•.•ิ°

N was biting on his dinner. The orientation had took longer than expected. The rest of the rivals were, too, eating their dinner. Though, the table... wasn't what you call a peaceful table.

"Oi...." Green began. "Why is there a mountain of chocolate pudding on the fudging table?!"

"I don't see that eating chocolate pudding was a crime," Pearl said as he opened another packet.

"But this many? Okay, who the fuck [In the background: "LANGUAGE!"] ordered this much of chocolate pudding?!" Green demanded.

Everyone pointed at N and Silver while Silver and N were pointing at each other. Though most eyes were then focused on Silver who sighed and admitted; "It's not like I wanted to order this, the waiters and waitresses challenged me to a battle and eventually the payment was chocolate pudding."

"Yeah, but how are we going to finish all of these?" Green asked.

"Why don't we just bring some back?" Wally suggested. "All of us have a fridge in our room so why don't we all take some back with us?"

"I agree to Wally," N said.

"Nobody asked," Silver told.

"It's a suggestion!" The green tea haired boy shouted.

"Hm, yeah, I guess that's fair. But Silver is getting most of the share," Green said and Silver gave a shocked face. "Hey, you're the one who won the chocolate pudding so you get most of it."

The red haired boy sighed. "I guess you're right."

Each of them had a bag full of chocolate pudding afterwards. Amazingly their trainer bag almost had infinity storage space, the green eyed boy had to admit though, his bag was heavier. The five of them then proceeded to exit the Dining Hall when a brown haired girl with a cap and ponytail approached them.

Or to be more specific, she approached N with a cake.

Chocolate had covered N's face, some was on his hair too. Green wanted to react but for some heck of a reason he didn't know he only managed to stand and watch as the show rolled on.

The girl grabbed the now chocolate covered boy by the shirt. "YOU BASTARD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

N looked at the girl with a raised brow. "Taco Bell? No, Touka Bell Hilbert?"

"It's White you bastard," the girl who called herself White shouted. "Why are you here? I had expected not to see your face ever again in the surface of the Earth."

"Are you still holding a grudge?" N asked.

"A grudge? Hell no. I despise you Natural Gropius," White said. She let go of N and the older boy fell to the floor.

Silver rushed in and helped N to get up. The green tea haired boy wiped his face with the sleeve of his arm.

"Listen, Natural Harmonia Gropius, I don't want to see your face ever again. Got it?" White said, crossing her arms.

N looked at her and stayed silent before he replied with a question. "White, how's Touya?"

White death glared N. "Why don't you answer me that?"

"How should I? I have been gone-"

"For two years. That's the last time you saw him right?" White said. "Same goes for me. Black didn't ever came back after what you did. I knew you are someone not to be trusted. He didn't even answer his Xtranceiver every time I want to contact him. He only talks to mom, once every single week with a fake smile on his face. Who's fault do you think it is?"

The girl then turned her heel and left the four of them confused and N stunned.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4K 224 46
~Summary~ After being separated by the 'The mighty beast' and returning to the present, the younger ones miss their lovers deeply. Causing them to ge...
504K 6.6K 59
Ash x Harem (If y'all don't like harem shit, then don't read lmao) »»----- ♔ -----«« Ash Ketchum disappeared 1 year ago after saving his friends from...
49.3K 1.4K 18
Green and Red are both normal boys in high school hoping to find their bonded partner, bonded-as in soulmate for life. Let's not forget Gold, Silver...
59.2K 934 21
#1 in Pearlshipping - November 2020 Ah, High School...where memories are made, hearts are broken, and dreams come true. Even in the Pokemon world, th...