The Dark Games

By JuliaTeng555

Fighting... Killing... Torture... These were all elements of the infamous game held each year- The Dark Ga... More

We Are Forced To Play The Dark Games?!
Setting Out
Rules
A Death Match Strikes!
Preperations For The Dinner
Dinner Part 1
Dinner Part 2
Saved
Training
Ichinose VS Zanxus: Part 1
Ichinose VS Zanxus: Part 2
Scheming
Framed
What do you want?!
Accident
Trauer
Sincere Thanks
Gevatter Tod
Unbekannte
The Hunt Begins
Schuld
die Hoffnung

Slowly Breaking Apart

682 37 19
By JuliaTeng555

Yeah. So it's been a friggin' long time since I updated. I apologize for that. But anyways, here's the new chappie :) oh, there will be torture. Don't worry, I'll put a warning so those of you who don't want to read it may skip.
_________________________________________________________________________
Kidou exited the arena and into the hallways. He walked all the way done and turned. There, he found Fubuki leaning against the wall, waiting for him. Upon Kidou's arrival, Fubuki regained his posture and nodded. Kidou nodded back.

"So where do we start?" Kidou asked.

"Start what?" another voice interjected from behind them, startling the two, making them jump into a fighting stance.

"Oh. It's just you guys," the two relaxed.

"What's going on? Where you two planning to do something without telling the rest of us?" Endou asked in a serious tone. The two exchanged glances and were silent.

"We need all the help we can get," Kidou stated. Fubuki hummed in agreement before turned to face them.

"Kogure and Tsunami are missing... And by the looks of it, they might have been captured by the werewolves," Fubuki stated.

"What?! Why didn't you guys tell anyone about this! This is serious business!" Someoka exclaimed.

"Calm down, Someoka. I'm sure they have a good reason for this," Gouenji interjected.

"He is right. We don't want to cause panic and chaos. That wouldn't really be good in our situation, not isn't it?" Kidou inquired calmly. The pink head reluctantly backed down.

"You guys going to help us?" Fubuki asked, twisting his dagger around. "The lives of our friends could be in danger. We're not sure of it, but you'll never know. When the time comes, you'll be forever to put your life on the line too,"

A determined look settled upon Endou's face. "Of course. If they're in danger, we save them,"

Gouenji closed his eyes, an amused smile on his face. "We have no choice now, don't we?"

"Of course! We're going to beat the shit out of them for taking our friends!" Someoka exclaimed.

"Mind your language, Someoka," Kidou muttered. But as expected, Someoka didn't care.

"So where do we start?" Endou asked. "This place is HUGE!"

"You know this place best. Where do you think they'll be?" everyone turned to face Fubuki. He pondered for a moment before a malicious smirk appeared on his face.

"Get ready. We're wrecking the werewolves' dorm,"
_________________________________________________________________________

A shriek resounded in the room followed by cries.

"Now, now, were only getting started, little boy~"

Crack.

"Ghhh-! S-Stop...! *hiccup* I s-said stop-p it...!" Kogure exclaimed between chokes and sobs as the the werewolf once again ripped off one of his fingernails.

FLASHBACK

"You guys are from the werewolf race?!" Kogure exclaimed.

"Listen. What ever you guys saw on the newspaper is a scam. Fubuki and Hiroto never-" Tsunami was cut off by the girl.

"And why should we listen to you? We told you. We're just following orders. There's no proof you guys didn't do it anyways," the girl flipped her hair to the back, a indifferent look on her face.

"The picture is in enough proof that they did it. Did you ever perhaps think that your own leader and his close friend is lying to you? I mean, you all did see him kill, right?" the red head interjected. Tsunami and Kogure looked down. As much as they hate to admit it, they really do have to clue if Fubuki was telling the truth. The newspaper did show them at the scene with weapons and all. Plus, they always thought Fubuki was kind and loving. Who'd knew he was a former member of the human representatives for the Dark Games?! Even they themselves don't know if it really is a scam...

"Alright, enough with the gloomy atmosphere. By the way, I'm Gardenia Porsche. He's Samson Steelguard," the girl said, a hand on her hips. This confused them.

"Why the heck would you tell your prisoners your identity?" Tsunami asked.

"Oh, just thought you at least wanted to remember the names of the people who are going to cause you so much bliss. Or should I say... Pain," Gardenia's eye seemed to glisten in the dark. She brought out a wooden board with some restraints and a suspicious-looking tool box. She set it in front of them and opening it.

They realize what she meant.

END OF FLASHBACK (WARNING: Gruesome torture. If you have vivid imagination and cannot stand torture, I suggest you skip this part until the line break!)

Tsunami felt like his sanity is slowly breaking off the edges as he was forced to watch his companion have his toenails all brutally torn off. Now, it was his fingernails. Kogure had snot and tears going down his face. He wanted to stop it oh-so-badly but there was nothing he could do. He was totally powerless and vulnerable against them. Just when his attention was on the other two, watching as Gardenia was going to nail Kogure's hand into the wooden board, he felt a searing, burning pain to his forearm. He yelled as loud as he could as his head snapped towards the direction of the pain so fast it was a miracle that he didn't have a whiplash.

Samson was busy pouring a transparent liquid onto the said agonizing forearm. Acid. Tears welled up in Tsunami's eyes. Why? Why are they doing this to them? They didn't even do anything! But... But they are right... He doesn't even know if Fubuki and Hiroto are the culprit or not! If anyone, it should be them going through all this torture!

His skin bubbled as the acid melted the the cells. The epithelial tissues were disintegrated under the intense acidity, showing the blood and flesh underneath. Tsunami wanted to do something. To press it. To scratch it. Anything! Just to make the wound go numb or make the pain stop but there was nothing he could do. He was strapped onto the chair and utterly defenseless. He begged internally for his pain receptors to stop working but it was all in vain as the excruciating burn continued. Samson had not even one glimpse of sympathy in his eyes as brought out what seemed to be a white powdery substance- salt.

Tsunami's eyes widened as his screamed. His throat was becoming raw. But he didn't care, he needed something, anything, to relieve even a fraction of a million of his agonizing pain as Samson ruthlessly rubbed it into his already acidified forearm.

Then, Samson brought out a few gleaming daggers. Without warning, he plunged them into Tsunami's right thigh.

Why?! Why were they doing this to the wrong people?!

Another stab to his left shoulder.

It should be Hiroto and Fubuki! Not them! Why?!?! They didn't even do anything wrong! They didn't deserve this much pain!

Another one into his acidified forearm and Tsunami was already crying, begging for mercy. But it was all int vain.

It's all because of them they had to suffer like this! It's all their fault! Samson brought out a peeler and with one swipe, cut deep into his good forearm. Samson frowned. The peeler was stuck deep into his forearm. It wasn't exactly the effect he wanted. He wanted it to peel to skin of but it only stuck into it.

Samson then put it away and brought out a metal rod and lighter. He wore some asbestos gloves and burned the metal rod. He then rolled it onto Tsunami's good forearm, earning screams and the sickening smell of burnt flesh. After awhile, he took a step back to look at his victim. Hmm...

Samson then sent a kick to Tsunami's calf. Then a punch to his stomach. Not bad. Before he knew it, he was beating the poor fellow up. Tsunami was coughing out blood soon enough. His ribs and left ankle were probably broken too...

Kogure wasn't doing any better either. Gardenia had already finished removing all of his nail and toenails. She brainstormed on what to do next and the next thing she thought of was to break his left wrists. Kogure screamed as sickening crack resonated in the room followed by a cackle. Gardenia then brought of a needle and a thread, her smirk growing bigger with each passing moment. Kogure was going insane. The pain was numbing his mind. Don't get me wrong. He still feels everything. But he felt like his sanity was just hanging by a thread.

Then it came.

Gardenia began putting a needle into his the back of his finger. It was a small prick at first it soon, he felt his tissues tear as a searing pain settled in. She then began stitching his pointer finger and his middle finger together. Kogure desperately tried to pull them apart, trying not to let her stitch them together but this only tore his delicate skin.

"Quit moving, brat! You're destroying all my hard work!" Guardian growled as she punched him in the face again and again. "Now you're getting snot all over my fingers, you disgusting animal!"

Gardenia was furious. She then removed the bonds on keeping him on the chair and pushed him to the ground. His hands and feet were still tied thought. She grabbed a dagger from her torture kit and started cutting his back. Kogure wailed and screamed. There was blood. Blood everywhere! Kogure's vision was becoming hazy as he saw red staining the chairs, the floor, everywhere. He could faintly make out small suspicious pieces on the ground which look a lot like... Ripped fingernails and toenails.... Hmm.. Whose are those? They look oddly familiar! hhahha....!

Kogure had a crazed look on his face as he laughed uncontrollably in the haze of the pain as tears flowed down his cheeks. Heck, he didn't even know what he was feeling anymore! His emotions are all in a jumble...!

Suddenly, it stopped. Why did she stop? Is it because his screams are it irritating? Maybe she has another idea? Something even more unbearable than this?

A thud and a grunt. He tried to turn but he couldn't see a thing. Everything was blurry. Then, his world went black once more....

MEANWHILE AT THE ARENA (A/N: Torture ends here.)

Hiroto winced as he watched the vampire fighting the serial killer slowly getting skinned alive. But he had to admit it really was intriguing as there was not even a drop of blood. The vampire's body was then carried away.

Just then, he noticed a few empty seats. Someoka, Endou and Gouenji were gone. Same for Fubuki and Kidou. Kogure and Tsunami were still missing...

'Something's going on...' Hiroto thought silently. Just then his eyes settled upon Gardass, the leader of the werewolves getting up from his seat, a slight smirk on his face. A bead of sweat ripped down the side of Hiroto's cheek.
_________________________________________________________________________

That's all for now sorry once again for not updating in such a long time. Please do tell me what you think of this chappie. Thanks for reading^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 632 41
What happens when you step into the soccer world again, after a terrible event? Jane Wolf is a student at Royal Academy, and was never like the other...
211K 8.8K 54
She lost everything at one night but received something at that night. A demon killed her family but she was saved by a man who promised that he will...
72K 2.9K 37
⚠️English isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! - (Books cover art: not found the creator please dm me if you know the artist who did th...
38K 1K 22
⚠️NSFW⚠️ "𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫...