Love Knows No Colour

By DaliaEllz

"Okay Melanie whatever changing topics now I don't want to talk about it." "No" "Yes you just won't admit it... More

Love Knows No Colour
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3 :)
Chapitre 4
Chapitre 5
Chapitre 6.
Chapter 7:-)
Chapter 8-Meet the family.. Sort of...
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12 :)
Chapter 13
Chapitre 14...
Chapitre 15...,
Chapter 16...
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 :D
Chapter 19 ;)
Chapter 20?
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27...
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
EPILOGUE
Please Read... Question that is importaant
Fall in love with me.

Chapter 25!!!

14.5K 360 112
By DaliaEllz

As the door opens we turn and see his dark brown eyes and you can tell he was nervous as well. No one even looks at the figure beside him. I look at Deon who is still stuttering like an idiot and roll my eyes. I am pissed… Do you know how many times we practiced this shit….

Anyhow we pull up the necessary seats and when we see that he is properly seated I see that everyone is looking at Deon. I look over at the table and give my mother and my sister an apologetic look and ask them to leave quietly. I then look to see Caleb looking at me with his jaw dropped. I have to fight the urge to smirk because I fucking told him that he had nothing to worry about.

I give Caleb a look as if to tell him to do the same as my mother and sister but he doesn’t do what I say. So I glare and give him a hard look until he finally gets up and walks to the counter to where Alexandra is sitting. And all he does is pull her by the arm and they walk out together and he doesn’t even look back at me. I swear when this is done I am seriously giving him a piece of my mind…

Now back to this mess. Deon’s mother is looking from Deon to him and her jaw clenches as if putting everything together, “Deon don’t tell me what I think you’re going to tell me.” She says through her teeth of course not wanting to draw attention to us.

I groan, “Miss Young could you please hear everyone out for like half an hour please?” I ask her looking into her eyes.  She sighs and nods her head.

I look at her and she looks at Deon and simply says, “Why?”

“Mom I didn’t have a choice. ”

“To hell you didn’t have a choice. I don’t wanna hear this bull about you not having a choice.”

“Well I think I made the right choice.” He says smartly… Well now he gains courage…

She raises an eyebrow, “Really this is the right choice. To be judged every day… Because of him.” She says pointing to him.

“Mom he’s not that bad… When you get to know him and I really wanted you to know him.”

“I don’t want to have anything to do with him… Damn teenagers.” She then looks at me, “And you let this happen, how could you?”

I groan, “I was asked to help from the both of them and that’s what I did help… I did it to the best of my abilities.”

“You call this help; you help screw my son up.”

“Mom leave her alone… She was helping us.”

“Helping you what? Live in sin.” She says

I look at her, “Can you just please try to look at your son and hear him out for like five minutes that’s all we’re asking. There’s a reason why we’re telling you about this.” I say.

“Look mom I’m sorry you had to find out this way but I thought you would like to know what’s going on with me.” He says.

“Deon why would I want to know about you two.” She says once again pointing to him looking pissed.

“Mom can you at least act like you like him in front of him; he did nothing.” Deon says.

“Really he did nothing? Because the way I see it he screwed up your entire future.”

“Mom he didn’t do that… If anything he’s giving me something to better myself for.”

Deon and his mom throw words back and forth and I just look at the people around the table with soft eyes feeling bad for everyone implicated in this right now. Both Deon and his mother are getting even more frustrated and their tones are proof of that. I blank out the conversation because now it’s simply words being thrown across the table. I look down at my phone to check the time and then I hear Deon snap.

“Mom I don’t care right now. I think we told you like three times. LISTEN. He is going to be in my life because I love him and there is nothing you can do about it.”

“Deon you’re making a bad choice.”

“What bad choice?” He says and he stands up looking around him not even caring we’re in public. Deon looks over at him and grins.

“The choice to be a good father and actually stay with my son so that he can actually have a dad unlike me.” He says and I look at  Ms. Young who has her hand in front of her mouth. Deon goes over to him and grabs him from the chair and holds him in his arms smiling.

“So you want to be a living breathing stereotype now?” She asks.

“Mom I admit I made a mistake but can you not see that I made the right choice by trying to be better now… Isn’t that somewhere in the bible?” He asks

Well he pulled the bible card… Damn, I look at him and then his mother. Slowly Deon sits down and holds his son in his arms. We now look at the other person that is sitting at the table.

“And I suppose you’re the mother.” Deon’s mom says and she nods.

“Umm yeah…” She says shyly.

“Mom this is Shanti… And this boy right here is my son Elijah.” He says.

We now look at each other as we are all acquainted. Looking at Shanti I give her a small smile and then nod to her so she can explain everything to Deon’s mother.  While she begins to speak I study her.

The last time that I saw Shanti was like a month ago and she did not look the way she did now. I guess she worked the baby weight off and she actually looks really pretty. I can see why Deon got with her. Shanti has long black-ish hair that goes to her back (Will I say if it’s tracks or not… No…) She has like this glowing dark brown skin and dark brown eyes to match. Though she just had a baby she had a nice body. She has a nice shape and she has a nice personality to match.

The way that I know Shanti is that I help her grandma out with things in the church though Shanti herself doesn’t go. Shanti doesn’t go to school with us either… She goes to the public school downtown. That being said I used to see her at the Jamaican events during the summer as that is what she is. We talked a bit but she wasn’t like my best friend.

She and Deon met a party at the beginning of last summer hit off and then one thing led to another and then BAM she was pregnant. I was filled in about this like 7 months into the pregnancy because that is when Deon found out and he was pissed… That Shanti kept it from him. Though he was a complete asshole; the one thing that Deon did not want to be was a bad dad.

Long story short because I can at times be nice and it was the Christian thing to do… I helped the both of them out using what my mother taught me about parenting. Deon wanted to hide it but he couldn’t because… You can’t really hide a child and she deserved to know and that is why we are all here today on a Sunday…

“Mom I know you’re mad… You have every right to be mad but… I would love it if you could be in our lives… Please just don’t be mad at me for the wrong reason. If you want me out the house I’ll leave. But I want you to know that I found a job and everything so that I can support us…” Deon says seriously.

I myself promised that I was to help Deon, Shanti and the baby in any way that I can and I guess doing this with them is proof of this.

“Umm I’m just suggesting… Maybe you guys could go home and discuss it together privately.” I say out of nowhere and look at the four of them. They all nod their heads and we pay the bill and get up and leave. When we reach the door everyone looks at each other and I can tell that they have simmered down. Deon hugs me and thanks me and as does Shanti. I smile at Elijah and kiss him on the forehead. I look at Ms.Young and smile at her and she gives me a small one as well I think she was thanking me…

We part ways and I head home obviously thinking that I have helped enough people and I just wanted to go home. When I reach home my mother asks me how it went and I tell her that it was fine. Serenity is hanging out with Jordan so that leaves me alone in our room.

I change from my dress and put on some sweats and then lay on my bed checking my phone. I have one missed call from Caleb. I decide to call him back.

 The phone rings for a bit but then he answers, “What happened at the restaurant?” He asks.

I roll my eyes, “Hi to you as well… I just wanted to say… I told you so.”

“Whatever do you mean by that”

“The fact that you had no reason to be worried about Deon and I.”

“Why? Because he has a child?”

“Exactly I was being a friend to him and helping…”

At that he is silent on the other end on the phone until I hear him mutter something.

“Excuse me.”

“I said I’m sorry Tatianna… I wasn’t expecting that.” He says honestly and I sigh.

“It’s okay… So… How was your day with Alexandra?” I ask curiously.

“It was nice I guess…” He says, “We hung out after that’s all.”

I nod my head sitting down now, “Well that’s good. I’m glad you enjoyed yourself.”

“Yeah…” He says, “So did you want to come over or something?” He asks.

I look around my room and sigh, “As much as I would love to I really can’t… I need to do some things for school since exams are coming soon.”

“Alright then… So I guess I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Bye babe Love you.” I say smiling.

“Love you too. Bye.” He says and we both hang the phone up.

I smile and look to my books and begin reading through them as I put on some music. As I study my mind drifts to Caleb… We have been dating for about five months now and I’m just saying that he should trust me a bit more when it comes to things like this. I do… Point and case is Alexandra I don’t ever get angry with Caleb over her though she is a bitch… No and you know why? Because I trust him… Like damn I didn’t even feel like talking about her to him…. I don’t want to cause any more problems with him.

That’s the way I am…

Anyhow weeks pass and pass and we are finally in June. Exams are over and it is now summer. The last day of school and I am now cleaning out my locker with Melanie who is doing her happy dance just glad that she is finished her coop.

I am on the floor picking up all the papers that are everywhere in my locker with a recycling bin right beside me. Most of everyone is gone pulling a damn high school musical and just left. I smile at them and just continue doing what I was doing. Melanie and I are discussing our summer plans and mine are mainly work and volunteering at a summer camp. Not to mention Deon and his kid once in a while I watch Elijah for him and Shanti, who are surprisingly together despite Deon’s long ass monologue about black girls… Apparently she’s the exeption. And let us not forget Caleb and his family because we are still together! Hell yeah…

But back to this. When I finish everything Mel and I walk through the hallways and smile just glad that we are done now. Mel and I are heading to my house so we can hang out and be lazy for like one day instead of partying like everyone else.

We order pizza and watch movies all night. I look at her and grin.

“So two entire months of no school.” I say smiling.

“I know thank God! I’m just glad we’re done with Biology it killed me completely!”

I shake my head, “No I loved bio what are you talking about… It was so fun.”

She rolls her eyes, “Yeah says the future doctor. Of course you would like that class.”

I smile, “Whatever Melanie.”

“Anyhow how’s Deon?” She asks as now the whole school is aware of the him being a father situation.

“Good I guess… Him and his son live with his mom and Shanti is there almost all the time. Hopefully they stay together.”

“I know let’s hope Deon doesn’t mess up… What about Caleb?”

I smile, “Great… Well at least I’m not complaining.” I say.

“And Alexandra?”

“Seriously can we not go there.”

“Still there?” She asks.

“Yeah but whatever. I still have Caleb I guess… Now can we stop with the questions.”

“Well I’m sorry coop made me socially late with everything.” She says.

“Okay so any more questions?” I ask.

“Are we going to the party tomorrow?”

“Hell yeah!” I say with a smile and then we both focus our movie and just talk about the entire school year.

… The day  after…

Since there is no more school I wake up at around 1 in the afternoon and I look over to see Melanie on the other couch snoring looking really stupid at the moment. I decide to leave her there and then go get some food in the kitchen. As I am eating, the phone rings and I answer.

“Hello?” I ask.

“Hey babe what’s up?” I hear Caleb ask and I smile.

“Nothing… I just woke up.” I say with a grin.

I can hear Caleb laughing, “You’re joking right?”

“Nope.”

“So are you going to the party tonight?”He asks.

“Maybe yes maybe no. I’m still thinking… What about you?”

“Well most likely but if you were to go I sure as hell am going… My brothers want to tag along as well.”

“Well that’s great… Anyhow if I end up going there I’ll see you.”

“And hopefully I will see my beautiful girlfriend.”

“And you might.” I say and then we both bid each other goodbye and then I continue eating. Melanie wakes up and then during the rest of the day we decide to be lazy until we need to get ready.

When 7 o’clock finally rolls over, Mel and I take our showers and get ready in my room. Melanie is wearing a skin tight mini skirt with a dressy top and I am wearing some leggings and a nice tank top. As we ride the red and yellow limousine today we grab our bus passes and grab our coats since the ride from my house to Anthony’s is long.

When we get there the party is already in full swing. Of course it would be… Everyone is just happy that school is finished with and so they party. I know already that this is my only party of the summer and so I will enjoy everything.

So Melanie and I waste no time we go say hi to people and then the both of us go and make our way to go and dance. The music is good and I’m swaying my hips and everything. Once in a while a guy dances with me and I let them for a bit until the song changes.

A few hours later I decide to go get some water and as I am in the kitchen I run into a farmiliar face.

“Zachary what are you doing here?”

“I was brought against my will… My brothers forced me.”He says and I smile.

“And where are they then?” I ask looking around for them…Mainly Caleb…

“Well of course Thomas is hitting on girls and I think Caleb is with his friend there… Alexandra or something… I don’t like her.” He says looking at me.

“Yeah… neither do I.” I say and then take a sip of my water.”So… would you like to help me find him?” I ask looking up at him and he agrees.

Zach and I walk around looking for Caleb in the midst of people that are on the dance floor but can’t find him. I then feel my phone vibrate and I get a text from Caleb asking him to meet me in the kitchen… Where I was like 15 minutes ago mind you…

So arm and arm with Zachary we head to the kitchen and I see Caleb… With Alexandra… And this bitch just kissed him. What the fuck! Now don’t get me wrong Caleb looks surprised as well as her lips are pressed against him but I’ve had enough. I’ve been dealing with this for two month and I’m not going to let her get away with this shit on top of it.

Zachary must’ve seen how angry I looked because he yelled my name but I was already walking inside the kitchen passed the counter and to the wall that they are up against  I tie my hair in a ponytail as I do so. As she is pressed against MY boyfriend I tap her on the shoulder and wait for her to stop attacking him with her lips. When she turns around I see that she has this smirk on her face. I quickly wipe that smirk off her face by giving her a nice left hook to the face making her fall quick things.

I look at Caleb who is shocked give him a smirk of my own.

“Wait a good five minutes and I will talk to you.” I say.

“Tatianna can you please not do this here. Can we just talk about what just happened like normal people?”

I shake my head, “Hell no… I have no words to tell her… We’ve passed that point.” I say and move away before he grabs me. Alexandra gets up and I grin as I see her hold her face.

“You BITCH!” She says and lunges for me.

I grab her and we’re there grappling each other. I throw her down on the floor once again and straddle her and punch her everywhere that I can. I hear people screaming in the background but I could care less. I have been waiting to kick this girl’s ass for the longest time.

She manages to punch me a few times and I move away from her hands because she’s trying to grab my hair. Hell no. I grab her by her hair making us both stand up and crush her against the wall.

“Now look here Alexandra… If ever I see you anywhere I swear to god I will kick your ass way more that I did right now. And if EVER I hear you say another thing about getting with Caleb or see you press your crusty lips on him you will wish you never did. Got it?” I ask and she nods and so I let her fall to the floor.

I wipe my hands and look at every one around us,glaring, and sure as hell they leave the kitchen leaving only Caleb, Zachary, Melanie and Thomas and I.

“What the hell is going on?” I hear Thomas say looking at me.

“Ask your brother…” I say staring at Caleb who is doing the same at me.

“Alexandra kissed me and so Tatianna decided to practically kill her.” Caleb says.

“Well you weren’t pushing the bitch off of you so I had to do something.” I say.

“I could have handled it.” He says.

“Oh yeah because you were doing so well at that.”

“Well you didn’t have to be so…”

“So what Caleb? Say it.”

“Caleb don’t say it…” Melanie warns…

Right now I am passed angry. I am ficking livid and I know damn well what he is going to say and if he does shit will go down.

“So damn ghetto about it? Could you not be civilized?” He says angrily.

I give him a small sardonic laugh, “Oh okay ghetto… I got your ghetto right here Caleb.”

I take the first thing I see and throw it right beside his head. A vase shatters and he looks at me surprised.

“Could you not be so damn oblivious when it comes to girls.” I say well rather yell now. I take off all my accessories leaving them on the table. I look at all the food platters and back at Caleb. I take off all the food and throw them one after the other.

I look at him and he looks shocked, “Did you just throw shit at me?”

“Yeah was it ghetto enough for you?” I say mockingly.

“You know what I don’t get… I let you talk to anyone you want… I don’t care that girls are fucking on your jock every minute of the day. Hell I could care less about Alexandra hanging out with you though I hate her guts. But you my friend are a hypocrite. I talk to guys and you’re right beside me showing people that we’re dating. I help Deon out with something and I knew damn well you were suspicious and you didn’t trust me. Even though I told you that you could.  Never did I doubt YOU of ANYTHING! But you can mistrust me all you want.”

“Well I wouldn’t have to if you wouldn’t be playing a big happy family with Deon all the time! I don’t know what you do with him there.”

“I help him CHANGE FUCKING DIAPERS! And what do you do with Alexandra because you both seem really close now.”

“Well since you’re barely with me now I need someone to hang out with.”

“Yeah because god forbid I work to help my family and pay for my education right?” I say sarcastically.”You know what fuck it I’m done here… Have fun with Alexandra because I’m apparently not involved in this relationship and too ghetto.” I say picking up my shit.

I look at Caleb one more time in the eyes and walk away.”Bye Caleb.” I say walking away and Melanie is walking behind me.

BAM!

There you go… My computer like crashed a while back so I had to rewrite everything!!!

I hope you guys don’t hate me too much for this chapter…

ANYHOW… Give me some feedback on what you guys think and I hope you vote for it :)

But yeah… You know since it is the 25th chapter I needed to do something exciting. Hopefully it was.

But anyhow next chapter there might be a big leap in time… Maybe… I’m still thinking…

And so I hope you all liked it…

Don’t forget to Vote and Comment (I love reading them!!!!)

And yeah thanks to everyone who has fanned.

Till next time

-Dalia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7M 644K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
10.3K 839 33
Niall Cara is an ambitious self starter with an affinity for loving a different woman almost every night. Ebony Wilson is very aware of that fact an...
155K 5.5K 61
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
549K 17.1K 37
Eren Jaeger and his best friend Armin Arlert have a huge crush on you! And you like both of them but you can't choose just one because you like them...