Living With BTS (BTS FanFic)

By snowytears

"What?! You gotta be kidding me uncle. I wont live with them!" ♥Living with 7 boys, how does it feels like? ♥ More

★ Chapter 1 ★
★ Chapter 2 ★
★ Chapter 3 ★
★ Chapter 4 ★
★ Chapter 5 ★
★ Chapter 6 ★
★ Chapter 7 ★
★ Chapter 8 ★
★ Chapter 9 ★
★ Chapter 10 ★
★ Chapter 11 ★
★ Chapter 12 ★
★ Chapter 13 ★
★ Chapter 14 ★
★ Chapter 15 ★
★ Chapter 16 ★
★ Chapter 17 ★
★ Chapter 18 ★
★ Chapter 19 ★
★ Chapter 20 ★
★ Chapter 22 ★
★ Chapter 23 ★
★ Chapter 24 ★
★ Chapter 25 ★
★ Chapter 26 ★
★ Chapter 27 ★
★ Chapter 28 ★
★ Chapter 29 ★
★ Chapter 30 ★
★ Chapter 31 ★
★Living With BTS ( Ending ) ★

★ Chapter 21 ★

2.8K 92 42
By snowytears

When school's period ended, I rushed home. Not even waiting for Jungkook or Hyesoo.
"Yahh! You better explain everything to me!" Shouted Hyesoo from afar.

I nodded and waved her. I took a taxi home and for the first time, i couldnt wait anymore longer to meet him.

*****

"Hyesoo! Do you happen to know where Hyena is? I searched for her everywhere but i couldnt find her." Asked Jungkook to Hyesoo.

"So she left you? I saw her but she already went home. She said that she is in rush." Hyesoo explained to Jungkook.

Jungkook thanked her and started to walk to his dorm.

When he was walking, someone grabbed him from the back and pushed him against the big tree.
"What the hell do you want more?!!" Jungkook yelled.

Junhoe smirked at him and grinned evilly.
"You know, i have suprises for you....and Song Hyena."

Jungkook crashed his eyebrows waiting for explanation but Junhoe only responded with a smirk.

"You will know it soon. Be patient my bro." He said and patted Jungkook's shoulder.

Afterwards, he then walked away with his hands in his pockets.

"Such a moron." Jungkook mumbled to himself and brushed his shoulder.

*****

I reached home and i knocked on the door but no one seemed to be at home.
"Hello! Anybody in there?" I said while knocking.

The doorknob then turned and revealed a man that i've longed for. Jung Hoseok.

Waiting no more time, i hugged him. I hugged him tighter and tighter. I expressed all my longed feeling for him in that one hug but....why does he not hugged me back?

He pulled away from the hug and cleared his throat.
"What are you doing?" He asked me.

My heart ached so much. Is this the real Hoseok. Am i not mistake. This is him right? But why does he feels so cold towards me? Has he changed?

"Im asking."

I came back to my sense and my cheeks felt so burned.
"I em I..well there was a bug on your shoulder so i brushed it off. But then, it flied to your back so, i have no other ways." I explained.

"I wasnt mean to hug you or anything. I know how much you hate bugs and insects so i saved you from them. Thats it. No more." I explained further.

He gave me no reaction which made me felt so embarrassed. I then pushed him aside and ran into my room.

*****

Hoseok smiled to himself as Hyena walk into her room.

"Have you remember me now?"
Said him in a low tone.

"At least you remember things i hate." Hoseok mumbled.

He then closed the front door and sat onto the couch. He opened his phone and began to play with his music.

Time passed and evening came. Hyena walked out her room and saw Hoseok fell asleep on the couch. She then made her way at him and had herself sat on the floor mesmerizing Hoseok features.

"Its been a long time. Finally, we met again." She said while caressed Hoseok's hair.

"What am i seeing right now?"

Hyena quickly stood up as Jungkook watched what she did to Hoseok.

"Uh-uh i....brushed the dust that were on his hair. Yeah. That was it." She explained and quickly went to the kitchen.

Jungkook followed her and watched her every movements.

"Stop pretending like you're busy with the dishes. I know it had be done by Jin hyung." Jungkook said to Hyena.

Hyena had palmed herself and turned her body faced Jungkook.
"Dont be too noisy. You'll wake him up." Hyena said to Jungkook pissly.

Jungkook then narrowed his eyes at her.
"Is he the Jung Hoseok that you and Hyesoo talked about at the school?" Asked him with sudden shock.

"Its not right?" He asked more.

By watching at Hyena's reaction, he then knew the answer.
"It is him."

"Hey! What are you guys whispering about?" Asked Hoseok to both of them.

Jungkook almost spilled out everything to Hoseok. Luckily, Hyena held his wrist and pulled him into her room.

"We've got some homeworks. Gotta finish it now. Bye Hoseok." Said Hyena to Hoseok with her right hand waved at him.

As both of them entered Hyena's room, Hoseok leaned his back against the wall.

"So, you do have remember me. But...why wont you tell me? Why wont you ask me whether im the Hoseok that you once knew or not? Why do you keep it to yourself? Why Hyena? Why make your life messier when you can have me help you? What are you doing Hyena?" He said underneath his breath while looked at Hyena's room.

*****

"Now, sit down here!" I told Jungkook and patted the chair.

He shook his head and i pushed him down.
"You shouldnt ask me to sit when you can just force me like this." He said with his rolled eyes.

I scoffed and sat at the edge of my bed.
"So, about this...."

"What?"

"Well, you know...."

"You know what? You waste my time!" He said and stood up.

I quickly grabbed his wrist and pushed him down onto the seat.
"No no no.! Wait." I said to him and he sighed.

"Be quick." He said and i nodded.
Since when i became this nice? That was weird. Okay whatever.

"I want this to be a secret." I said and looked up to him.

He shook his head and had an unapproved look.
"Dont you think that you're being mean to him and why would you want to keep this as a secret?" He asked.

I shushed him to low it down so that no one could hear us.
"I just dont think that its the time yet. Well, im not 100% sure if he is the Hoseok i knew or not." I explained.

Jungkook sighed.
"What if he already know?" He asked.

I looked at him and laughed.
"Does that even make sense?"

Jungkook showed me a totally serious expression.
"Why? Does that doesnt make sense? Like none?"

His hard tone made me think twice.
"If he know, why wont he told me?" I asked him.

"What would you ask me that? Ask him.!" He yelled at me and i was so pissed.

He stood up and walked out of my room. Yeah, he doesnt deserve to be in my room.

— — — —

I woke upon hearing my alarm clock like usual. So, i began to prepare for school.
"I hope today will be great." I said to myself.

As finished, i went to the kitchen to have some breakfast. I greeted all the members who were at the table exception for Suga who was deeply in sleep.

I took a seat next to taehyung and had myself a bowl of cereal.
"You look pretty." Said Hoseok.

I looked up at him and yes, i miss his words.
"Thank you." I said to him and gave him my sweetest smile.

He smiled back and continued with his food. Jungkook who was in front me kicked my legs under the table made me hissed.

The others looked at me weirdly.
"Is something wrong?" Asked Namjoon.

I shook my head and gave them my smile but not to Jungkook.
"It just too spicy." I explained.

Taehyung then took my cereal bowl and have a spoon of it.
"You're sick Hyena." He said and patted my head.

"What?" I looked at him in disbelief.

He laughed at me and so did the others.
"How can cereal be spicy?" Asked Jin with constant laugh.

I scoffed and stood up.
"Im finish. Im going to school now." I said and pulled Jungkook with me.

As we were in the car, Jungkook and i managed to have a little fight.
"Why did you kicked my legs? You made me look like some weirdos." I asked him.

He laughed at me.
"Your the stupid one! You cant even put a mask about who Hoseok really is." He said to me.

I gave him a flick.
"Why should i put on a mask? Its not like he knows duh." I said pissly.

Jungkook gave me back a flick and to be honest, it was a pain. I hissed and brushed my forehead.
"Your so blind. I can totally see that he knows. Even he treats you different now." He said back.

I still shook my head and believe that Hoseok still didnt know about who am i really is.

"Miss, we've arrived." Said my driver.

Jungkook and i then stepped out of the car and thanked my driver.

As the car drove away, Jungkook got a call and he went away to answer it. I then walked inside the school gate alone.

"There she comes."

"Thats the bitch."

"Omg. She is not even pretty."

"Oh no, here comes the slut."

"Dont tell me this is the girl."

Lot of students were talking and whispering among their friends but loud enough for me to hear. They were talking about me.

"What the hell do you guys want? Huh?!" I yelled at them and pulled up a fist.

In my horrow, i was being pushed down by some bitches and stumbled onto the floor.

"Watch you words slut." Said one of the girls.

"Slut?" I said to them.

"Slut?" They mimicking me.
"You may act like you own this school before and bully students that you want but not anymore." She said and i was so in confusion.

"What do you mean?! If you guys wanna have some fights with me then come, i wont be scared but if you think by pushing and making me sit on this floor make you a queen, then dream it off.!" I yelled at them.

The girl that i guess the leader then smirked. Then, her friend handed her something and i couldnt see what it was.
She then command her other two friends to hold me by my hands. I struggled on it but i couldnt release myself from their grips.

I looked up at the leader and she laughed. She then held the thing on her hand up high and that was the time i knew, it was a pie. A plate that full with cream and pie.
She then threw it at me.

I closed my eyes and the grips on my hand were gone. I heard nothing that time and all i could felt was a breath fanning my face.

I slowly opened my eyes and gasped.
"JUNGKOOK!"

———————————————————
Hey dearest readers, just wanna tell u that this fanfic is going to come to its end soon. Before that, i need your opinion on who do you want Song Hyena end up with? Hoseok, Jungkook or Jimin.
Your opinion will be a great help for me.
Thats all. Thank you. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 219 6
Is it weird to hate your life?....To just wanna run away from it...Having problems with your mom....Your dad left you ...And your mom doesn't want to...
393 11 20
After an accident happens at the beach and Jin unfortunately passes away, the rest of the group have to learn to move on and get through their hardsh...
676K 15.9K 48
Your moving into your new fathers house to find 7 new stepbrothers waiting for you. Everything seems alright until the doors close. 7 new brothers 7...
26.3K 764 27
After your parents died you thought moving in with your brother would be fun but he more stricts towards you and has 6 other guys living with him. Af...