It's Wrong To Love You (Rydel...

By musicsdestiny

(Auhors note: the story is mature rated because of strong language, and use of very emotional uses. If you ca... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Author's Notification
Chapter three
#Wattys2016
chapter 4

Author's Notification

16 1 3
By musicsdestiny

Hey guys!

So I just wanted to say a couple of things right quick.
One of them is that I wont be able to update for a lil while due to tablet issues. Im currently on my moms tablet to tell you this.
Another is to thank you all again for reading my books its much appreciated.
Last thing is to say that my friend @LizzieAR5 and I created a joint wattpad. I was hoping you would please follow. Its user is @Des_and_Liz_Lynch . Wed appreciate the follow. Also to say that Lizzie and I just published our first cowritten book, Stormie Cloud. Its only got the prolog published but we will update again soon!

Xoxoxox

Ready set rock

Destiny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

591K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
82.6K 4.7K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
466K 16.8K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...