Chapter three

-Present Time-

"Come on let's go back to bed." Riker told Rydel. Rydel nodded and followed Riker back out the room. Riker climbed back in his bed and got comfortable. Rydel fell back asleep on the trundle bed in Riker's room. Riker fell back asleep in his bed a few minutes later. Rocky went back to sleep after Riker and Rydel walked out of his room. The rest of the night went fine. No nightmares, no screaming, no tossing and no turning.

A few hours later, it was morning. Riker, Rydel, Ryland, Rocky, Ross, Mark and Stormie all got up and got dressed. They were going to go get Ellington Ratliff, and then go out to eat lunch and go to the music studio. They had to write and record a few more songs for their new album, Sometimes Last Night.

{Quick Author's note, Sorry. I know that R5 is probably working on another album right now. I also know that Sometime Last Night is no longer known as a newer album. I only used Sometime Last Night because well, because it's not like I know what they are planning on naming the next album. Also Im putting point of views in because I dont know where to go without the Point of views, so sorry. Thank you for understanding😊}

Stormie's POV

"So where are we wanting to go for lunch?" I asked after Ratliff got into the car. I watched and listened as they all started to discuss it in the backseat. "I want in and out burger!" Rydel exclaimed. "I can go for that." Ross and Rocky both agreed. "Riker, Ryland, Ratliff? What bout yall?" Mark asked keeping his eyes on the road.
"I couldn't care less." Ratliff said. "I don't know what I want." Riker said. "I'm fine with it if mom and dad are up for it. " Ryland said giving in. I looked over my husband who just shrugged. I smiled and started the car back up. "In And Out it is." I announced pulling out of the Ratliff's driveway. A few minutes pass by and we were sitting at In and Out with our shakes and burgers.

Ross POV

I finished my burger and fries and started drinking my milkshake. "Ratliff what in the world are you trying to do?" I asked him. He was sitting there playing with his fries. "Im trying to build a fry castle." He said not looking up from his food. I laughed as the tower or as Ellington says, the Fry Castle toppled over.

Thats when i remembered that we had a meeting at 1:30 with the record company. I took out my phone and checked the time. It's 1:15 and Hollywood Records is a twenty five minute drive from In And Out. I cursed under my breathe and jumped up from the outdoors table we were sitting at. I gathered all my trash except my milkshake since theres still more in the cup. "Rydel, Riker, Rocky, Ryland, are you all done eating?" I asked. "Yep" they replied in unison. I didnt respond as I picked up their trash and threw it out for them.

I saw that they gave me odd looks as they thanked me, but I didnt care. "What's the rush?" Rocky asked. "The appointment with Hollywood Records is at 1:30. It is now 1:21. The ride from here to Hollywood Records is twenty five minutes. Ratliff lets go!" I said. Everyone all looked shocked at the time. Ratliff began to scarf the fries down as fast as he could. I walked away towards the van and took my phone out my back pocket.

I dialed the office and put the phone on speaker. As it rang I began to slurp more of my milkshake down. I can't believe we are going to be late again! "Hello. This is the Hollywood Records main office. How may I help you?" The woman at the front desk answered. Taking the straw out of my mouth, I spoke into my phone. "Hello. This is Ross Lynch from the band R5..." I began. "Oh yes! Mr. Lynch How is it that I can help you?" She asked again.
"You see R5 is supposed to meet with our manager at Hollywood Records at 1:30 today. And I was just calling to say that something had come up and that we will be a little bit late. Can you please inform him?" I asked the woman. "Ok Mr. Lynch, I will let him know. Thank you for informing us." She said. "Thank you for letting him know." I said before I hung up. With that I put my phone into my back pocket and climbed into the van. Im still waiting for the rest of them to get the van. I texted Riker and told him not to call Hollywood Records and told them we were gonna be late and not to worry about it.