Naomi [Wattys 2017]

By HusseinaJafiya

*COMPLETED* Formerly known as: The Cow Bee. When Naomi was four she got vitiligo, also known as leucoderma... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chaptet 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue
New story alert!
Wattys 2017

Chapter 26

517 60 2
By HusseinaJafiya

Chapter 26

"This outfit doesn't look good on me!" Grace whined for the 7th time this night.

It's Friday night and you definitely know what goes on every Friday, party. On our side, we were going clubbing. This was Adam's 'special' idea of meeting my friends.

Jamie and Jo had their other plans this night so they are not going to show up. Hayley is on her way to my house and she is going to pick us up for the club. Grace told her mum earlier that she is sleeping over at my house and that was the best way for her to escape her mum's constant question of going out late. My excuse to my mum was that I was going for one of the kids in my American literature class house party.

I was tired of Grace's whining this night and I turned to glare at her. She was wearing a long sleeve black crop top that was stripe net. I got it for her earlier today with a super skinny blue ripped jeans. Other than that, I also got her chokers with a cross and that was the only thing she was perfectly fine with.

"I've told you this a hundred times, you look great! Stop whining!" I groaned.

"But you know this is not something I'm used to. When I told you to buy me a party dress, I meant a decent one and not this havoc!" She looked down at her outfit.

I knew Grace was someone that's not used to wearing pants neither has she ever worn a crop top before. But today, I needed to see a difference.

She continued looking at herself in the mirror while I just continue glaring at her for calling her outfit a havoc. I didn't see anything wrong with the outfit because it was the type that suits her body. She had a really flat tummy and she was super skinny and blonde, what else would go with that kind of body?

The door swung open and Hayley walked into my room with her purse and make up bag. She wore a really short black body con dress with black flats and she had a lot of make up on as her blonde hair was packed in a messy bun. Now that's what I call havoc because Hayley is the kind that brings danger to a boy's life from all the assets in that dress.

"Hey guys!" She said as she jumped on my bed with her skimpy clothes.

Grace turned to her and her mouth gaped open.

"What in the world are you wearing?! Hayley you need to get all that covered up! I can lend you my jacket if you want."

Hayley looked confused at Grace's statement. She turned to me then suddenly we both burst out laughing.

"You guys are babies." Grace rolled her eyes. "You're lucky my mum isn't here or else you're not leaving this house."

"At least we aren't going to see her for the night." I said which made Hayley nod her head.

I finally put on my leather pants because I was in my underwear all this while. I wore a long sleeve crop top that had BAD written in white. It went so well with my leather pants and black platform boots. I wore a black choker as well and let my straightened hair fall down.

I looked down at my outfit and was glad the only part of my body coming out was a little of my tummy and my face. To be honest I was surprised about my sense of fashion today because this was nothing like me.

I looked up to catch Hayley and Grace grinning at me.

"Why are you guys staring at me like that?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

They both started giggling. This time I was in Grace's shoes.

"Damn you dunno how good you look." Hayley smirked while looking at me up and down. "I bet Adam isn't going to take his eyes off that body."

I threw my pillow at her as they both laughed again. Crazy girls.

"Make up time." I clapped my hands trying to change the topic.

*********

The closer we got to the club, the more nervous I was. I was a bit insecure about my outfit because I'm not used to body fitted clothes although my friends have tried their best to make me feel good.

We finally got infront of Revolution. The place was quite full and the line was super long. There was a big white bouncer with a bald head standing by the door. He looked scary. There were two men also standing close to the door checking ID cards.

Damn it.

How can I forget that clubs are for 21 and over and we didn't even try bringing a fake ID.

Coming to think of it, Revolution was the only club in New Jersey that allowed people from 18 years and up to come, because it was owned by a British man. Even if that was the case, we were below 18.

I groaned as I pushed myself against the passenger seat. Hayley turned to me from the drivers seat and wondered what was up.

"No fake ID." I told her.

Her eyes lit up. "You didn't bring?! How are we going to get in?"

I shrugged.

She became frustrated as she groaned and leaned her head on her window.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"What's going on?" Grace called from the back seat.

"I didn't bring a fake ID." I tell her.

"You didn't?!" She shouted just like Hayley. "I even took my mum's ID."

Damn it. Even my Christian bestfriend was smarter than me in being illegal.

"Getting you one will never be easy because you know..." She joked.

I glared at her. I knew what she meant because it was very hard to find a girl that had my kind of vitiligo.

"Haha funny." I rolled my eyes as Grace snorted.

"So what are we going to do now?" Hayley asked, still frustrated.

"Just hang around outside." I shrugged as I also leaned my head on my window side.

My eyes watch the people outside. Suddenly I see Adam standing around in front of the club, he was looking for someone.

He wore a black v-neck shirt with a light blue ripped jeans and casual black sneakers. The biceps coming out from that shirt really did catch my attention.

Damn he looked really good.

"Let's go." I said as I opened the door.

I left before any of them could hesitate. They came down as well and followed my lead.

Adam was still searching around and suddenly his eyes landed on me walking towards him.

He looked at bit surprised when he saw me. Suddenly he started smirking and I rolled my eyes because I knew he was going to say something like you look good and all that stuff.

"I-"

"-You don't have to say anything. Let's just get in." I cut him.

"I was going to say I can see your friends are here with you."

I turned back and looked at them then turn back to Adam.

"Oh that's right." I chuckled at how silly I was.

Deep down I was embarrassed. For one moment I thought he was going to compliment me.

"Hayley. Grace." I introduced them by pointing to my back with my thumb to their position. "And guys this is Adam."

I moved away and let the three of them admire each other.

They stood there in silence and looked at me awkwardly. I think I was making things really awkward.

"I've introduced you guys! What next? I don't have an ID?" I waved my hand.

"You didn't bring any fake ID?" Adam asked.

"Nope but they did."

"Interesting." He nodded his head slowly. "And getting you one won't be easy."

That's exactly what Grace said.

I turned to her and she was grinning from ear to ear. I rolled my eyes.

"So what's going to happen?" I got a bit worried this time.

"Don't worry." He put a hand on my shoulder. "We can simply use the back door."

Now I felt dumb. How can I forget Adam's friends work here and it was easy for us to use the back door.

"Let me call Keisha." He said as he took his phone out of the pocket.

I felt a bit of jealousy but aren't we only friends?

Adam called Keisha and we walked to the back door side. Keisha opened it and we all walked up the stairs to enter.

When I entered, I saw her staring at me. I turned to look back at her. She looked a bit disappointed about the fact that I didn't listen to her advice on Adam the last time.

"Hi." I tried to act composed and break whatever grunting that was going on.

She doesn't answer but rather rolled her eyes and walk away.

"She seems petty." Grace whispered beside me sounding unbothered.

"She is petty." I scoffed.

We got into the main club from the bar and music was blasting everywhere. Multicolored lights were flickering through the whole place and it was quite full and lively.

I felt more nervous this time because I was new to this thing. Everything seemed so different from the last time I came. But Why else wouldn't it be when it's Friday night?

Kaleb approached us and was grinning at us.

"Hey guys!" He gave Adam a boyish handshake.

He turned to look at me and opened his arms for a hug. I hugged him back awkwardly because I wasn't even expecting that.

He turned to look at Grace and Hayley, wondering who they were.

"This is Hayley." I point to her as he shook her hand. "And this is Grace."

He looked at her and shook her hand. Suddenly he's still shaking her hand and looking at her. I turned to see her also looking at him in an attractive way.

Something fishy seems to be going on although I never expected Grace to act like this to any guy in the club, let alone a black guy.

They finally released hands and the tension in the room gets back to normal.

"Want anything to drink?" Kaleb asked all of us.

We all nod our head and walked back to the bar and sat on the low hanging seats. Hayley, Adam and Kaleb took beers while Grace and I stayed loyal to our Cokes.

Suddenly someone called Hayley's name which made everyone turn around. It was an unfamiliar blonde guy.

"Noah!" Hayley screamed and jumped off her seat to hug the blonde stranger.

"Not seen you in a while." He grinned at her. "Where have you been?"

"Nowhere really." She shrugged.

"What of Jenna?" The question made Hayley's shoulder drop.

"Long story." She muttered. "Let's forget about it. Say hi to my friends!"

She turned around and grinned at four of us. Noah smiled and waved at us without saying anything.

"Want to dance?" He turned his attention back to Hayley before she could introduce any of us.

"Sure thing!" She said as she quickly ran to take a sip of her beer before leaving.

So it was just the four of us left. Two boys and two girls. What could go on next?

Kaleb was leaning on the bar table from inside, talking to Adam who was sitting beside me. I turned to Grace who was sitting beside me on the left.

"How's it going for you?" I asked her.

"Not so bad. Everything feels so different." She looked around.

"To be honest I feel the same way." We both chuckled.

Kaleb suddenly came infront of Grace while inside the bar.

"What are you girls up to?" He leaned on the table with both arms on top of the table.

"Nothing really just talking." Grace replied.

Suddenly I noticed something missing. The twins!

"Where's Spencer and Shawn?" I asked.

"They travelled for the weekend. Missed them?" Adam replied bumping into the conversation.

"What if I do?" I flipped my head to his side feeling like a baddie.

"Nice try." Kaleb snorted and turned to Grace. "What school do you go to?"

"Same as Naomi, James Murphy high school."

"Interesting." He nodded his head. "Good to see the high school kids having a great time."

Sure it's a great time.

"You're not in high school?" Grace asked.

"Nah college all the way." Kaleb replied.

Grace nodded her head slowly in amazement.

"How old are you?" She asked.

"19."

Now that seemed to entertain Grace more as she was looking at him in more than amazement. Was she attracted to older boys or what?

I really need to have a talk with Grace after this club.

They started talking about college and other random stuffs, leaving Adam and I out of it.

I sighed and took a sip of my Coke. Now I am stuck with Adam.

I turned to Adam's direction only to realize he was already staring at me.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

He chuckled.

"I dunno... You just look so good tonight." He said.

Now my face was back to heating up by 10000 degrees.

"Thanks." I muttered.

He nodded his head. Silence fell suddenly.

Okay now what next?

"How's the beer?" I tried to bring up a conversation while breaking the silence.

"Not bad. Want to try?"

"No way!" I retorted.

"Come on, I'm sure you will like it." He grinned and pushed it closer to me.

I shook my head and laughed. No way was I going to take beer tonight.

"Just one sip. I promise you'll not regret this." He compelled me.

Was he trying to put some teenage peer pressure thing on me? Because I highly doubt that it will work.

I looked at him. He looked at me. I looked at him. He looked at me.

"Fine." I took the beer glass and quickly took a sip and almost got choked.

It was bitter as hell.

Adam laughed at my disgusted expression and took the glass back.

"Sorry you didn't like it." He said.

"It's cool but never give me anything like that again!" I warned.

He laughed and nodded his head.

"Anything for you." He smirked.

Good for you.

Silence was gradually falling again as all I could hear was the loud pop music playing in the background.

Suddenly a song that sounded like One Dance by Drake came on. It had the same tune but the beat was quite different. Little by little, I moved my head to the beat because it sounded really good.

"Want to dance?" Adam asked which made me snap my head at him.

I slowly shook my head. I was no good dancer at all.

"Come on. Try to have fun." He stood up and brought out his hands to me.

I swore under my breathe and took his hands as we walked to the dance floor.

We got in between the dance floor and Adam suddenly started dancing. I laughed at him because he was no good dancer either.

He just wiggled his eyebrows and continue dancing with his weird moves. I joined him to dance but I started off slowly and a bit shy because I was curious that people were watching me.

We danced for a little then Adam took my hands and pulled me closer to the wall side. We let go of our hands and continued dancing.

He took my hands again and raised it up as if we were doing salsa. Anyway I didn't care because I was enjoying myself. He spun me round with my hands up and as I was turning, he pulled me closer to him from behind. This time my back was on his chest.

"What are you doing?" I asked curiously.

"Teaching you how girls dance in the club." He replied in my ear.

I was a bit uncomfortable, not because my back was on him but the way his hands slide into my waist and how I felt myself being drawn closer to him. The worst part is that my ass was on his trouser and I could feel his.... Thing.

I can guarantee you that his thing is as big as a baton because that's how it felt.

It was awkward and.... alluring.

I decided to dance like that with my back on him. I was a bit confused about the whole thing when suddenly I saw a lot of other girls dancing like that with guys behind them. Some girls were doing it on other girls as well. So weird.

They were dancing in a different way from every normal dance and I took that as an opportunity to learn from them.

I tried whining my waist like every other girl and i was glad I was getting it.

"You good." Adam said from behind.

I felt myself blushing but I didn't answer and continued dancing on his.... Thing.

Few minutes passed and we were still in the same position. I was actually enjoying it because Adam's body felt warm around mine. The closeness made the hairs on my skin stand up.

I turned my face to look at how serious and focused he was. His eyes caught mine and he grinned. I grinned back shyly and turned around.

I looked through the whole dance floor area. Some couples were making out right in the centre of the dance floor which I found odd. My eyes turned to the other people who were dancing and I caught Hayley dancing with Noah. She was doing exactly what Adam and I were doing and she seemed to be having fun.

Suddenly her eyes caught mine and she wiggled her eyebrows at me. I just smirked and shook my head at her. I turned my gaze to the bar to see Grace still sitting in the same position and talking to Kaleb. They seemed to be having a good time

If Grace was not Grace and any other girl, she would have been making out with Kaleb by now.

My eyes continue looking through the semi dark room when suddenly it froze.

I saw Jenna standing around with a group of guys. What was she doing here?

One thing that made me freeze the more is that she was looking at me or rather glaring at me.

This made me uncomfortable because I was dancing with her cousin.

I turned my gaze away and turned back to her and she was still glaring at me.

This felt more uncomfortable.

"Please can you excuse me to the bathroom?" I leaned closer to Adam from behind.

He nodded and let go of me. I felt a bit weird when our bodies finally separated, It was as if we were glued for a thousand years and we were finally separating.

I made my way to the bathroom and was glad to see the only place in the building that had enough bright light. There were a few girls putting their make up by the mirror and some were adjusting their outfit.

I walked up to the sink and looked at myself in the mirror. I sighed when I saw myself. The vitiligo wasn't so obvious today because Hayley did a good job in using my mum's foundation to reduce the appearance of the whitish skin. I felt my eyes wet from sweat but I couldn't touch it because of the huge amount of eyeliner Hayley put earlier.

Make up was amazing and it sucked at the same time.

I checked my time to see it was 11:29 pm. I can't believe I stayed out this late. My mum is going to kill me the moment I get home.

Suddenly, I heard a crashing sound from outside the toilet which made everyone else in the bathroom look bewildered.

I quickly ran out of the bathroom as well as the other girls.

As I got out and walked up to where the crowds attention was, I was shocked.

Hayley and Jenna were pulling on each other's hair on the floor. How did this fight suddenly happen?

Jenna came on top of Hayley and was pulling on her hair. Some guys as well as Adam tried to stop them but the girls were too violent.

"You fucking slut! Why would you put your fake ass on my goddamn boyfriend!" Jenna shouted and slapped Hayley.

So Noah was Jenna's boyfriend? Interesting.

Why the hell am I saying interesting when someone just gave a hard slap to Hayley?

I quickly move closer and tried to drag Jenna away from Hayley. Unfortunately... Jenna pushed me back and I fell hard on someone that was sitting behind me.

I felt myself hit the drink the person was holding and it was pouring down on them.

You're in big trouble Naomi.

I turned around and felt so stupid.

I saw a muscular brunette dude on the chair with his drink splashed all over his outfit.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I cried out.

He furrowed his eyebrows at his green shirt and I could tell this guy was extremely mad at me.

"Next time watch yourself scum bag. I don't know what's wrong with you stupid little girls." He glared at me.

Now that hurts.

"And learn how to watch your mouth fucked piece of shit." Adam came beside me talking to the brunette stranger.

The brunette stranger stood up from his seat while glaring at Adam this time.

"What did you call me?" He frowned harder.

"Am I not clear anybody? Or is this some dead fuc-"

Suddenly the brunette stranger brought his fist to blow Adam but he quickly caught it.

There you go Adam!

Adam punched the dude's tummy with his other hand and suddenly, they started fighting.

Now I was stuck between helping Hayley and helping Adam.

The brunette stranger punched Adam really hard on his tummy which made Adam groan.

I think I should help Adam first.

I look at the muscular brunette stranger and I wonder how I was going to bring this guy down?

I turned around and saw the nearest empty bottle of vodka on the table. That was it!

I took the bottle and moved behind the brunette stranger.

I raised it up and.... Crash!

_______________________
END OF CHAPTER 26

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 5.7K 51
HIGHEST RANKING-1st in wedding! {23/05/18} & 1st in Laugh! {11/08/18} 13th in Romance! {03/12/18} Sequel to Mr Hulk's Jelly Bunny->Can be read as a...
160K 3.1K 54
Previously known as The Accident --------- She is beautiful. So fucking beautiful. She is a star and I would become an astronomer for her and I woul...
15.2K 385 33
savannah (you) and billie have been friends for as long as you can remember. you don't know this, but she has also been in love with you for as long...
3.7K 97 24
I swallow nervously looking away from him "I have them for you." He says quietly. "Have what?" I say lowly, wanting to hear him say it the same way h...