Obssesed (Sasuke Love Story)

By OnJongMinKeyTaem

Analia Okaze and her brother Sanen has been running from Orochimaru for years now and found luck for a few ye... More

Obessesed (Sasuke Love Story) Teaser Chapter
Obssesed (Sasuke Love Story) Chapter 1 (Konaha)
Obsessed Chapter 2 (Reliving The Past)
Chapter 3 (Really fangirls?)
Chapter 4 (The Deal)
Chapter 5 (Love, Sex and Magic) Part 1
Chapter 5 (Love, Sex and Magic) Part 2

Chapter 6 (It's still just a bet... right?)

1.2K 38 25
By OnJongMinKeyTaem

*** Chapter 6 (It’s still just a bet… right?)

Okay guys since I’m a procrastinator and I have so much school work and college apps… this is a bit late... like a few months

Itachi: that’s because you’re lazy ass didn’t get up to go to the computer.

Me: *thinks why is Itachi here but stutters at his scariness* But- but Ita- san i have college apps…

Itachi: NO EXCUSES!!

Lia: Um what is he doing here?? *glares murderously taking out an ax*

Itachi: *smirks* Miss me?

Me: *thinks where did she get the ax?* It’s a good thing Sasuke or Sanen isn’t here….

Okay we are going right to the story… *sweatdrops* I hope you enjoy… there is plenty of the tease we know as Sasuke…J Enjoy, comment, and vote Love you guys….<3

***

“Ahh, yow getting me awl wet Nen!” Lia heard the voice of her three year old sister Yanea giggling as her brother jumped in the freshly dropped puddle from the rain.

Lia smiled secretly at her two siblings, while looking out from her window. They were constantly getting into little fights, with Yanea normally winning… of course. Yanea, her younger sister by four years, was the absolute joy of the family.

“You told mom that I put the bug in your ramen!” Sanen accused grinning from ear to ear, although he tried to sound mad.

“No I dinit. It was sissy. No broder!!” she squealed happily as Sanen finally “caught up” to her and tickled her until she turned blue from lack of oxygen. Sanen’s twelve year old slim body seemed to engulf her little petite one.

And that’s when everything started to turn black. Analia frowned, tears coming to her eyes as she observed the blood that covered her brother’s body. Her sister was there in his arms lying still. No breaths, no laughter, just the frightened expression on her face. The blood was coming from her body. And then… Sanen’s body seemed to morph into Itachi.

“Nooo!” Analia let out a blood curling scream as she felt those same hands wrap around her shoulders.

“Wake up Li Li! For the love of…,” Analia woke up to blurry vision that she soon noticed were salty tears.

“It was… just a dream.” She murmured to herself wiping at the moisture on her cheeks. Damn, she hasn’t had a dream like that in years, wonder what brought it up?

Sitting up to face her tanned skin brother, she pouted as she saw the frown that adorned his face. “I’m sorry.”

He smiled humorously, “What are you apologizing for. You had the nightmare.” He scooted over closer to her and stroked the haystack that was her hair. Even with all of the horrible things she said to him last night. It was just like her brother to still comfort her. They did of course only have themselves. And that brought her back to Sasuke who didn’t have anyone to comfort him.

“I’m not apologizing for that. It was for last night. I was drunk and stupid and said some things that I didn’t mean.” Somewhat. She did still feel like her dear old brother was hiding a few things from her.

He smiled genuinely, “It’s fine. I guess this village is making me crazy,” he chuckled when he saw the look on her face, “Well crazier than usual.”

“And that makes the two of us,” she mumbled in agreement. Last night with Sasuke… now that made a blush fan across her face, which made her brother give her a suspicious look.

“Look, about that Sasuke kid. I haven’t really had to give you the ‘talk’ because no guys have gotten your attention but…”

“Okay! Okay Sanen I love you and you’re my brother. But we will not ever have that talk. Hell no, that’s just freaking awk,” she glared at her brother when he chuckled.

“I’m just saying-,”

“Look Nen, nothing’s happening… okay.”

His face softened, “You haven’t called me that in a long time.”

“Sasuke is just a friend.” That she just so happened to think is very cute, and funny and infuriating. But there is the oh so interesting fact that he happened to be the brother of the guy her brother wants to torture and kill… But not adding in the fact that Sasuke also wants to kill Itachi.

Groaning she got from under her covers and stretched. “What was the dream about?”

“Don’t worry about it. It’s not that important.” She rushed into the bathroom trying to escape from her brother’s persistent questions.

Looking at herself in the full-body mirror on the back of her bathroom door she jumped. Geez didn’t she look wonderful? She still had on her clothes from last night and her brown hair looked like it had a fight and now it wanted to spilt up and her make-up was smeared and gave a whole new meaning to a scary clown.

Turning on the water to scorching, she let her mind wander back to Sasuke. Why did he kiss her? Although if she was to be honest, she really liked it. But thinking about the bet, this was all a game to him. I mean, he most likely doesn’t really like her. Right?

Stepping into the water, she stepped under the spray. Sasuke Uchiha. Would that relationship ever work? He was an avenger and so was she. But there were still some secrets she had to keep from him. Like Orochimaru, she wouldn’t want him to get his hands on someone she cared about. Or… not even the Akatsuki. Shivering and not from the hot water, Itachi was among them and when she mastered her Sesongon she was going to kill him. But in order for that to happen she had to forget all emotions including… love.

Getting out of the shower she laughed at her thoughts. Lia was getting far far too ahead of herself. This was just a silly bet that she was doing to pass the time. Running down the stairs she grabbed a piece of bacon off of Sanen’s plate and ran out of the door.

***

Sasuke mentally stabbed himself. What he did last night was… well not what he intended to happen. She was just so damned adorable. Okay Sasuke she was just a girl nothing more, she has information and skill he could use to kill Itachi.

But he knew it was much more than that, Analia was slowly getting to him and she just got here.

“Helllow! Earth to POD!” he snapped out of his thoughts and wanted to kick Naruto in his face, that just so happened to be this close to him.

“What do you want Naruto?” he asked leaning forward on the bench where they were supposed to meet Kakashi, who was of course running late.

“I was just saying I saw the way you were looking at Lia last night… I’d say you two are getting pretty chummy. Eh… eh…?” he said nudging his arm with that stupid grin on his face.

“And I’d say if you ever become Hokage we’re all doomed.” He smirked knowing it would upset the blonde along with distracting him. Naruto is just too observant at the wrong times.

“Sasuke!”

“I leave you alone for a few minutes and you two are already at each other’s throats?”

Sasuke looked up and was met by a warm pair of emeralds who were looking at them amused. His eyes glancing at her lips purposefully seeing if she was paying attention yep cue the blush.

“Is your leg alright?” he waited for recognition of what he was really asking…. Yep her blush deepened again, “You tripped pretty hard last night.”

She glared at him, poking her tongue out causing Sasuke to have to stifle a laugh.

“Sasuke-kun.” Sasuke sighed as he heard the voice of a familiar fan girl.

“Hn.” he responded still looking at Analia who was now talking vibrantly with Naruto. It’s scary sometimes how those two are alike. And yet… he couldn’t wait until the next time they were to be alone to talk.

“I didn’t get a chance to see you at the party but you were so amazing at karaoke…” Sasuke droned out Sakura while she went on and on.

See this is how he should react to the kunoichi next to him, be able to tune her out. But it seemed like the more he tried the more… he didn’t want to. Last night when Kiba wanted to dance with her… he wanted to fight him, and Kiba was actually one of the few people he liked. Maybe Sasuke was going insane.

“So yeah, that was the only reason I didn’t see you last night. I’m sorry.” He looked at Sakura who was blushing at him. Hmm, not the same feeling he got when a certain someone did it. It’s still only a bet… right? He would have to end it soon, because if not, he had a feeling that she was going to be the death of him.

***

Analia looked at Sasuke through the corner of her eye, noticing he was staring intently at her. Looking away focusing back on Naruto, “You heard me right…? I asked Hinata out this Friday.”

“What?!” she said almost tackling the blonde. She was so happy her little plan worked. She knows Hinata passed out when he asked her.

“Yeah I didn’t know she liked me.”

“I thought you liked cherry blossom over there.” She glared at the girl who was trying to get the attention of someone who only wished she would be mute.

Chuckling, “She missed her chance. Now Hinata is still nice and she’s hot. Two of my favorite qualities.”

“You better treat her right Naru. Or I’ll hurt you.”

He scratched the back of his head nervously, “When did the two of you become close?”

“We bonded over clothes,” Lia laughed at his confused look when Kakashi arrived.

“Okay team your mission today requires patience, skill… and your life might even be at risk,” Kakashi said eyeing them with a sly expression. Just what could there mission be… as genin?

The four of them were silent as he led them to an apartment complex. Umm? She looked at Sasuke who just shrugged. Kakashi then pulled out keys to open the door that they stopped in front of. What the hell? Okay did he leave something in his house…?

“Oh my God!” Sakura and Lia gasped together.

“This is my apartment and I want you guys to clean it.” He said chuckling at their reaction.

“And I thought my house was bad, Sensei this is disgusting.”

Disgusting was a compliment to his place of living. There were things hanging from the ceiling that made a whole new color that has probably yet to be discovered. Food in places where you wouldn’t believe and it smelled like dead bodies. Which with how the place looked Analia would be surprised if there weren’t any.

“Damn this has to take practice… I mean for your house to look like that,” she shivered pointing to just the living room Lia then turned around glaring, “And I doubt Lady Tsunade would be so cruel as to give us this to clean.”

“It was probably because his lazy ass didn’t want to clean it,” Naruto hid his comment with a cough, causing the four of them to smile.

“Come on guys this would be practice,” Kakashi said pulling the perverted book she sometimes caught her brother reading, out. The two of them would get along great. They were both good for giving bullshit excuses but she had to hear this one.

“It will teach you to face all fears, those known and,” he glanced around and watched as “colored” gunk fell from the ceiling, “those unknown… well good luck. I’ll be back in a few hours.” He practically skipped out of the door leaving them with the mess.

“I can’t believe Kakashi-sensei left us with this.” Sakura said grabbing a pair of gloves from her ninja pouch.

“I can,” Naruto said rubbing his temples.

“Hangover?” Analia asked him and laughed at the memory of his dancing naked.

“Yeah next time I’ll take it easy…”

“Yeah right,” Sasuke mumbled picking up the random scrolls and pieces of paper that was on the floor of the kitchen. “Oh Naruto next time you plan on temporarily blinding everyone in the room, warn me so I can leave.”

Sakura and Analia giggled together at both Naruto’s confused look and what Sasuke had said.

“What is he talking about?” he said looking between the three of them.

“Naruto honey, last night you showed us not only your singing skills but how well you would do if you were a stripper.”

“Oh…,” he started to pale, “And Hinata was there the whole time huh?”

“Who do you think walked you home? Ino was so mad she stopped the party bet she’ll never look at that counter top the same.” Sakura replied and went back to treasure hunting with the sofa.

Naruto groaned and went to the back of the apartment where the rooms were to start cleaning there.

Analia glanced over to Sasuke who was efficiently cleaning the kitchen and she walked over there to where he was and he stopped cleaning the dish he was on and looked at her smiling slightly. “May I help you?”

She grabbed the soapy dish and decided to rinse while he washed. “I’m surprised you know how to do this so well.”

“Living on your own forces you to learn a few things. Not all guys are slobs like Kakashi.”

Listening to Sasuke talk she liked the fact that he seems to be opening up a little more to her.

“Well you are one in a million.”

“My mom always told me I was special,” he winked.

She laughed and grabbed the dish that he handed to her.

“What was your mom like?”

Analia paused and spoke slowly, “She was the nicest woman you would have ever met. But she was also one of the strongest people I’ve ever seen and I’ve been a lot of places. She helped me begin my training for my kekkei genaki when... you know. But Sanen has been there for me through all of the hard times when I needed someone there to you know hold me.”

Sasuke nodded and looked like he wanted to say something else but dropped it.

 “My mom was nice too,” Analia tried to hide her surprise about him continuing on with the subject. “She did offer a few times to help me with training. Or practice… she would say,” he stared at one of the spots that was molded on the plate, “But of course I wanted help from my big bro. I looked up to him, and he was the best actor in the world.”

Analia placed her hand over Sasuke’s who had become white because he was gripping the plate so hard.

He looked up at her, “ I envy you Analia. You’re stronger than me both physically and mentally.”

She held her hand up to stop him, “Sasuke do you remember how I almost killed you?”

They both flinched at the memory, “Okay bad example, but the thought of being anywhere near Itachi makes me upset so it is understandable that you would get a little angry. Was he always like that? So cold and removed?”

Sasuke started to shake his head, “Itachi was always quiet and kept to himself, but I never really thought that would mean he was calculating the best way of going about slaughtering my whole family.”

Well, she didn’t know what to say about that. Sasuke was in a way worse position than she was in. She didn’t know what it would be like to have your brother, the one who you idolized be the one to betray you. Sanen got on her nerves and she knew she got on his but he would never do anything to hurt her.

“I know that look. And for my sanity please don’t pity me. I already have enough of that.” He said looking away from her scrubbing on the glass cup.

“I do not pity you Sasuke. I’m admiring you.” He stopped for the third time to look at her and this time it was with one of confusion and surprise. Lia had to stop herself from staring like an idiot. It was one of the most adorable looks she had seen on his face.

Blushing, “What I mean is that the way you are so cool and controlled. If anything like that happened to me… I’d be insane. I envy you Sasuke. You seem like you have everything together and you haven’t had anyone to be with you to level you out, to calm you down on those days that you seem to be uncontrollable.”

“Well it wasn’t by choice,” he said sarcastically.

“I know and I really like that about you. So no Sasuke, I’m not the stronger one of us, you definitely are.” He smiled and was about to say something when Naruto came yelling causing them to look his way.

***

“This man is insane… he has pictures of ghosts in his room. I am not going back in there.”

“Naruto you aren’t scared of ghosts are you?” Analia grinned leaving Sasuke’s side.

“No… I just think it’s bad luck to go in somewhere with pictures of ghosts… that’s all…”

Analia Okaze was something else entirely. He never looked at the situation the way she did and it made him burst with pride at the fact that she admired him. Although he would be an idiot to believe that he was stronger than she was. Like she so aptly brought up she almost killed him. Not the other way around.

“Naruto let’s go see what the problem is.”

“Lia I am not going back there, you can’t make me.”

“Even for some ramen…?”

“Okay… but I am not going all the way in there.”

Sasuke finished up the dishes and sighed. He liked her. Sasuke really liked her. She was unlike anyone he ever met. But he can’t afford to like her. Itachi would probably try to use that against him. And he would die if Itachi took anything more from him, especially Analia. And he couldn’t let her be hurt again.

“AHHHH! Lia you are such an asshole!” Sasuke shook his head as he saw her behind him waving the ghost picture over Naruto’s head.

She then smiled in his direction making him smirk. It’s still just a bet, right? Wrong.

***

Heeeey guys i hoped you enjoyed this chapie i gotta say one of the funniest i had to write yet:)

Next Chappie Chapter 7 (I win!... figured as much)

In the next chapter you will see who wins the bet annd i love to hear you ideas of who will win lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 774 57
Shiori Senju, a smart and talented girl becomes the youngest clan leader in history then graduates from the academy becoming a kunoichi (Genin). Her...
2.2M 73.3K 61
[ NarutoVarious x Reader ] [Reader is Naruto's sister ] __________ *original naruto plot gets skipped alot* 《 A story in which two clumsy ninjas find...
15.4K 415 10
Naruto has a twin brother who was born seconds after him and born sickly. Naruto's dad sealed the 9 tailed fox inside Naruto and sent Naruto's twin...
170K 5.1K 50
COMPLETED !!DISCLAIMER!! This was my first ever story that I have written and published on wattpad. I have never imagined it to ever go to 125k rea...