My One And Only

بواسطة delena_lover7

Eva Benett always had a thing with adventures;she loved travelling,having fun and most of all...being in love... المزيد

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
just a quick update!!
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23

Part 16

1.4K 39 8
بواسطة delena_lover7

~~~~~~~~~~~Previously~~~~~~~~~~~

he opened the passenger's door for me and I got out of the car. He interwined our fingers and kissed me.

"Let's have some fun tonight babe.."

And with that,we went towards the club...

When we got in, 'We don't wanna go home' was echoing inside the room and I already started dancing. When we riched the bar Nate ordered lemon vodka for himself and I ordered a beer. I was moving my hips lightly and Nate was smirking at me.

"What??" I said,as loud as I could through the music.

"You really love dancing,don't you?"

"Well you already know that babe..." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I know.." he winked at me. Then the song "Sax" started playing and I looove that song.

"Come on Neithan,let's go dance!!" I dragged him on the dance floor and I moved my hips in the rhyms of the song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At 4 o'clock,we decided that it was time to go back home. We were going at the parking lot and Nate had his hand around my waist.

"You're so fucking beautiful baby..." he wispered next to my ear.

"Well,thank you!" I said laughing.

"And I am thinking so many things that I'd love to do to you right now..." Oh God...

"Such as..?"

"I guess you won't find out...yet."

Twenty minutes later,we were back home. When he opened the door and I got in,he turned me around and kissed me. His tongue tasted like lemon and cigarettes and his perfume was driving me crazy. He closed the door behind him and I started unbuttoning his shirt.

He removed it by himself and I took off my heels. Then,he took off my jumpsuit and stoped for a minute when he saw that I was wearing matching lingerie.

"Well this is my favourite set of underwear from now on." He said and trailed his hands all over my body.

"Is there any specific reason?" I said and unbuttoned his jeans.

"I got in your bedroom once and you were wearing these,remember?"

"How can I forget?" I said and he kissed me again.

He leaded us towards his bedroom and pushed me on the bed. He removed his jeans and joined me too. He looked me straight in the eyes for two seconds and then wispered;

"I love you..."

"I love you too.." I said back.

He unclipped my bra and took off my pants and I tried to take off his boxers but failed,so he did it himself.

When he was about to thrust into me,he kissed me,hitting me with a big wave of pleasure.

"Oh God.." I said moaning.

Every time he was thrusting inside me,he was thrusting deeper and deeper,pleasuring me more than ever,while he was kissing and biting my neck. Then,he stopped.

"Why did you stop?" I said.

"Wanna be on top?" Oh wow.

"I don't think that I'll be any good..."

"I'll show you.." he said and I nodded. He turned us over and I was on top.

He placed his hands on my hips and thrusted once and I moaned louder than other times.

"Did I just find your g-spot?" He said,thrusting again on the same spot.

"I-I think.."

I opened my eyes and moved my hips in a cirlce motion and I earned a moan,knowing that he liked it. I kept doing it and after that I moved up and down,knowing that he loved that too...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up first. I put on my underwear which were on the floor and went towards the bathroom. I saw my reflection in the mirror and thank God that I woke up first because Nate would've freak out. I grabbed my makeup bag and removed the make-up from my face. When I was done,I brushed my teeth and went back at the bed. As I layed back down,Nate opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Good morning beautiful..." he said and leaned to kiss my cheek.

"Well good morning to you too" I said and went closer to him so that I could burry my head in his chest.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked me.

"Yeah I did. Did you?"

"Yup!" He said and I smiled. He kissed my head and then checked the time.

"Oh shit,it' 1 p.m!" He said and stood up to wear his boxers.

"We are going to meet my friend Fred. I talked to you about him yesterday,he is the one who rents some apartments near your university."

"Oh,I didn't think that we'd actually do this..." I said and got up from the bed and took a pair of shorts and a T-shirt from my backpack.

"Why not?" He said and took a new T-shirt out of his closet.

"Well...I thought that you wouldn't want to help me with that because you'd think that it's boring.."

"Eva,if i wouldn't want to,I'd tell you. Now get ready because we're really late."

I went at the bathroom and put on some make up and pulled my hair up in a ponytail. When I got out of the bathroom Nate was talking on the phone with Fred I guess,because I heard him saying that there is another guy right now in his building.

So we took our sunglasses and left his house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's kind of a small appartment,with a medium size bedroom,a living room which is in the same room with the kitchen and has a balcony in the back of the bedroom." Fred said,while he opened the front door of the third house that we saw. The other apartments were too big just for one person.

When we got inside,I was really impressed. The floor was wooden and the walls had a warm beige colour that I really liked. The first thing that you see when you enter is the living room. It has two couches,one pressed against a wall and the other one in front of a short table. Then,on the right side there is the kitchen which is connected to the living room with an island. When I entered the kicthen,I saw that there were two tall chairs on the other side of the island. I turned around and let Fred lead me to the bedroom. When we got in,I was impressed because it was just a little smaller than my bedroom back to my house. Lastly,he showed me the balcony and I loved it,because I could wake up every morning and watch the sun rising.

"So..? Do you like it?" Fred said.

"Honestly? I love it! I already imagine myself drinking coffee every morning here,or have sleepovers with Jade at the living room! I will deffinetely have you in my mind! Would you give me your phone number? So that when my parents come back home,we will come and show it to them too..?"

"Yeah,sure!" He said. We exchanged phone numbers and when we got back to the living room,the doorbell rang and a guy came in. He had a bunch of tattoos in his right hand and a pierced ear. His hair was black and messy.

"Oh hey. Are you the owner of the appartment of the fourth floor? Because I really liked it and I would like to rent it when school starts." He said and came closer to us.

"You're going on Uni P?" I said,happily.

"Yeah! I'm a freshman? And you are..?"

"I am Eva,I am a freshman too!"

"Oh great! I'm Jake by the way. What are you gonna study?"

"English Literature."

"Are you kidding me? Me too! OMG,you're gonna be my new BFF!" Aaaaand he is deffinetely gay...

"Ohh that's really nice! Anyways,it was really nice meeting you Jake,but I'm pretty sure that Nate's wants us to leave,right babe?" He shot Jake another glance and then turned and looked at me.

"Right! Come on,let's go!" He bro-hugged Fred,said a cold bye at Jake and then we lelft.

When we got in the car,it was clear to me that he was angry,because he was biting the inside of his cheek.

"Nate,are you okay?" I said concerned.

"Yeah,why?" Liar.

"Because you look angry. Wanna talk about it?" He ran his hand through his hair and turned to look at me.

"Well...I got a bit angry when you met the new guy,wh-what's his name? Jack?" Jealous Nate gets in the battle ladies and gentlemen!

"Nate come on! I don't even know that guy,whose name is Jake by the way and aren't you happy for me? I found a new friend!"

"Well,you can find a girl-friend!"

"Listen,I am not gonna fight about this,okay? He is just a guy and I don't even know him! Don't you trust me a little?" He sighed.

"I do. I just don't wanna lose you.."

"You won't.." I said and looked right into his eyes. You'll lose me only if you fuck it up baby..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what do you wanna order?" Nate said while he was looking through his fridge that obviously had nothing inside..!

"I really want to eat some pizza right now.." I said and layed at the couch.

"Pizza then!" He took his phone and ordered a cheese and bacon pizza and a pepperoni one. I was watching a soap opera on the TV when he came and layed next to me.

"I got a call from Chris." Nate said and I thought about Jade.

"Is everything alright?" I said.

"Yeah,everything's fine! Well,a festival took place next to the beach and he told me that he is taking Jade at 6 ,and thought that you'd like to go too..?"

"Will they have any cotton candy?" I said happily,because I looved cotton candy!

"In which colour?" He smirked. I didn't need to hear anything else,I nooded like a five year old and got excited already.

Twenty minutes later the pizza guy came with our order and we sat at he couches to eat,while we started watching 'The Avengers'. I loved Loki in that movie!

When the movie ended,we layed side by side on the couch and talked about Nate's family. He has two older siblings,a brother and a sister. His brother,who is the oldest is thirty-two and his sister is twenty-nine and has two children,a boy and a girl. The boy is named Alex and he is four and the girl is named Amanda and she is two. He loves both of them,and when he visits them,Amanda wants him to read her fairytales and that's why he knows all the princesses..!

"I've been talking about me all that long and you haven't told me anything about yourself..!" Nate said.

"Well...what do you want to know? When I was a little girl,me and Ashton were really close. He would always stand up for me and help me with homework or something like that. He was the best brother...but when he turned twenty,he got in a relationship with a bitch and she changed him. I remember talking to Jade countless times and crying for the way that things turned out between him and me. And when our parents left,I was all alone. Jade was almost every day home because I was scared to stay alone..."

"Well I do remember that bitch...she is one of Darcy's friend.." Of course she would be...

"You know what they say;your friend is your reflection..!"

We talked about many things after that,but mostly about him and his high school years,which were hillarious and dangerous at the same time..!

We didn't realise when time passed and it was already 6 p.m. We got up from the couch and went at Nate's bedroom to change.

I decided to wear a pair of jeans,a plain t-shirt and my black vans. Nate wore a black t-shirt,a pair of dark jeans and his red converse. I took my bag,Nate took his wallet,his keys and we got out of his appartment.

When we got in his car,he started the engine and said;

"I feel like we're sixteen years old."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I feel like I'm falling in love for the first time.." he didn't say anything else after that and he started driving.

And left me there,speechless,for the milionth time...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!! How are you?? I hope you're all fine. Here's another update and I really hope you like it. If you do,don't forget to vote and share this story! Anyways,'till next time..

Xoxo,
Nina👄

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

527K 13.4K 31
Avery Alderidge has it all: a sweet boyfriend, tons of great friends, a loving family. She's fierce and popular, and has just started at her first-ch...
155K 6.2K 80
#6 in BOOKS and #33 in CHICKLIT(highest ranking )---- Jessie is hopeless about finding love, after asking out the fourteenth guy she had a crush on...
104K 6.4K 44
(#1 in HEARTWRENCHING) She gave him a ride, and he gave her a million reasons to run him over with her car instead. *** Natalie Fisher (Natt) has hi...
2.5K 232 42
Mora has only ever focused on one thing. Her brother and their two best friends. Not a care in the world, except what kind of toppings they would eat...