Rescued By My Kidnapper

By ThePurpleFreak

Violet lived a cold life when her mother passed away. She steals, she fights and she causes trouble, getting... More

Rescued By My Kidnapper
Rescued By My Kidnapper 3
Rescued By My Kidnapper 4
Rescued By My Kidnapper 5
Rescued By My Kidnapper 6
Rescued By My Kidnapper 7
Rescued By My Kidnapper 8
Rescued By My Kidnapper 9
Rescued By My Kidnapper 10
Rescued By My Kidnapper 11
Rescued By My Kidnapper 12
Rescued By My Kidnapper 13
Rescued By My Kidnapper 14
Rescued By My Kidnapper 15
Rescued By My Kidnapper 16
Rescued By My Kidnapper 17
Rescued By My Kidnapper 18
Rescued By My Kidnapper 19
Rescued By My Kidnapper 20
Rescued By My Kidnapper 21
Rescued By My Kidnapper 22
Rescued By My Kidnapper 23

8.3K 230 33
By ThePurpleFreak

“Better run Violet, the police would be here any minute,” Jace taunted. I could see the pure evil in his eye, even when there were bruises surrounding, making him look like a wimp from afar.

As much as I hate taking advice from a guy like him, I ran past the two boys frantically. As long as I’m far away from the police, I don’t care who I have to follow orders from. After a few minutes of continuous running, I turned around and saw the two figures of Jace and the other kid I had no idea whose name was. My feet ran faster when I saw another two figures approaching. Shit, they came already!

 The alleyway seemed to have stretched forever since I have yet to see a dead end. Adrenaline was tingling down my spine. I can’t let them see me. I was already covered in sweat and dried blood. The revolting smell of the alleyway made its way to my nose, making me almost gag my contents out. My foot slipped from beneath me, causing me to fall face down on the floor that had become powdered with dust.

I groaned when a new wave of pain smacked my face. Another set off blood was profusely running down my nose. The dim lights surrounding the place blacked out, leaving me in the eerie dark.

Great…

Slowly, I put my right palm on the floor, getting a hold of myself. I managed to get into a sitting position, catching my breath from the wild run. I gingerly touched my nose, hissing when I felt the pain just by the gentle touch.

“Get up Violet,” I talked to myself, reminding that I have the police on my tail. I carefully stood up, coughing out sticky liquid. I couldn’t see in the dark but I knew it was blood.

I looked around, hopelessly finding for help. Or any light source in this case. Bright light came from my right, as if hearing my prayers. It was another alleyway, and the light was at the end of it. Hope started to burst within me.

A way out.

I smiled for the first time since I fought Jace and started moving towards the alleyway, the yellow light guiding my way. For a split second, I thought I had seen a shadow near the light. It’s probably nothing, I thought, ignoring the creepy feeling I had in my gut.

***

“Almost there,” I said, words laced with joy. I winced a when I opened my mouth, since my whole face was covered in bruises and scratches. I walked slowly to the exit, thinking of how I’m going to explain myself to dad. I am so dead.

Then, I heard a distinct sound bursting through the other end, the place where I fell. My heart dropped when I saw two figures, one of them holding a flashlight. He flashed it to the narrow alleyway I was and pointed the figure he saw. My figure.

“There she is!” he shouted, catching the attention of his partner. They both, in a flash, ran with terrifying speed.

My eyes widened in fear, another rush of adrenaline pumping through my veins as I hurriedly broke into a run, ignoring the excruciating pain in my body.

By now, I had already reached the end. It didn’t lead me too any roads or the exit. The alleyway was separated into two lanes, one on the right and the other on the left. Without even thinking, I turned to the right and walked instead, exhaustion taking over me.

When I felt a pair arms grab my waist from behind, I thought the police had caught me. The word dead was continuously running in my mind. To my surprise, I didn’t see two people dressed in uniforms when the person turned me around. Instead, a man stood right in my face, his muscular arms wrapped around my waist tightly.

I was stunned. He had the bluest eyes I’ve ever seen. They were an electric blue, enough to make me daze into them. My knees gave out instantly.

He tightened the grip he had on me, making our face dangerously close. Heat rushed to my cheeks as I looked away, knowing that if I didn’t, I might step a little closer, mesmerized by his eyes, and our lips would touch.

Reality instantly came back to me. I had no idea who this man was and yet we were both were pressed against one another.

I dared to look at him again and shout my lungs out at how rude he’s being. Instead, I was too caught up with his eyes that the words that I said next came out as a whisper.

“Get off m-“

“Shhh!! Shut up. They’ll hear us,” he said in a husky voice, his bright blue eyes flashed with anger. He roughly shoved me against the wall, covering my mouth with his hand. At this moment, I was furious. This guy might be absolutely stunning, but no way is he telling me what to do. Plus, I was whispering. How the hell can someone else, other than him, hear me?!

I glared at him, knowing that my violet in my eyes had turned a dark shade of purple. He stared into them for a second, probably wondering how my eye colour could have different shades. We both broke our gaze when we heard the distant sound of voices. We both snapped our heads at the direction. I could feel his body tensed up, his grip around my waist and the one covering my mouth both tighten.

It was if he was helping me.

My heart thumped faster in my chest when the two cops appeared. They stopped, seeing that they were two lanes now.  They separated, the male officer heading to the left. The female to the right lane, the lane we were at.

I thought of a way to escape. The blue eyed man just smirked when he looked at the officer. He pushed me to the side, behind a smelly dumpster, hiding me. He stepped out of the darkness, allowing himself to be seen. I locked my eyes on him, eyes furrowed. What the hell is he doing?

The female officer jumped in surprise. She hastily took out her gun and pointed at him, her voice croaky when she shouted, “Free-ze!”

The dashing man’s smirk widened, both hands in the air, showing the gesture of defeat. I could see an instant spark in his eyes, an eerie glow filling them. I shuddered.

She continued, with a little more confidence,” I’m looking for this girl. She has black hair and purple eyes; surely you’ve seen her around here.”

“Yes, I have” he said, his angelic voice ringing in my ears. I would have been weak on knees if he hadn’t mentioned he had seen me. In a flash, he ran to the officer, catching her off guard, snatching away her gun and locking his arms around her neck from behind her. What he did next horrified me.

“But she’s mine,” he whispered in her ear, tone demonic, smiling evilly as he took the gun and shot her head. She let out a gasp and a scream when the bullet went through her head. The sound ripped through my ears as if I was right next to a fireworks display, listening to it go off, with no protection. I couldn’t move. I couldn’t speak.

He just killed an officer.

The blood went gushing out, spilling all over the floor. Both her eyes and mouth were wide and open, showing an emotion of pure fear. The murderer was now covered in blood, his face, hair and eyes, making him look a lot deadly. I stepped away from the bin in shaky movements, my whole body in trepidation.

“Yo-u kill-ed her,” I stuttered, my eyes horrified,” YOU KILLED HER!” I screamed in panic, instinct telling me to run. Fast.

I turned around; ready to burst into speed, when I felt an arm surround my neck, locking me. I hit against something hard, making me take quick breaths, already on the verge to hyperventilate. Cool metal was pressed on my skin and felt my heartbeat accelerated. I felt hot breath tickling my neck, sending chills down my spine.

“Escape and you’ll die just like her,” he murmured against my ear. I was scared shitless, and turned on a bit, by his threaten. I felt completely small compared to his looming figure. He kept himself in that position, making the hairs on my body stand. I could feel his lips on my neck, completely erasing all my thought and the events that had happened before.

He left trails of kisses down my neck and I instant turned my head away, giving him more access. My skin tingled all over body just from his touch. His body felt like warm blanket, as both arms envelope me with his warmth. I closed my eyes in pure bliss, suppressing the moan that threatened to come out of my mouth.

“Come with me,” he whispered again, causing every nerve in my body to run to the edge. I wanted to scream no. I wanted to punch him. And yet I was still in my own lustful world, and gave a small nod. I could feel the smirk on his face when he saw my nod. He took out something from his pocket.

A pocket knife.

“Good,” he said.

It was the last thing I heard him say before I felt a searing pain in my right thigh. I let out a high-pitched scream, full of fear, before I was completely consumed in darkness.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: This story is dedicated to the lovely person who made the book cover, thank you girl so much!! :D and if you are reading this story then thank you for reading it. Lol okay I should stop I'm talking crap right now. Okay Bye xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 597 40
Mason is a gang leader that is only 20. Emma is a 17 year old girl who is very kind and down to earth, but she is a badass who is very strong, Emma l...
736 21 25
Rosalie Jones just wants to get her life off to a good start after graduating from high school but just when she thinks her ex-boyfriend is out of he...
Unforeseeable By .

Mystery / Thriller

11.7K 284 32
"I had to pretend to love him. It was the only way I was going get out of there alive. I knew it was going to be hard After all, he had killed my...
314K 3.8K 41
A story about a lonely seventeen year old girl, who looses her mother and lives alone taking care of herself. One fateful night she's captured by a p...