Bad Meets Good

By zarrysupreme

"Before you can see the light you have to deal with the darkness" More

Bad Meets Good
Author Note: Please Read
Are You New Here Babe
They Sell Drugs And Fight
He's Marked You As His
If I Move My Hand , Will You Scream
Let Me Help You
No One Is Going To Save You
Thank You, For Saving Me
A Girl Once Lively Is Now Broken
I Didn't Know Bad Boys Could Cook
It's A Long Story
I Love You Too Angel
We're Just Friends
Stay
You're Going To Pay For This London
Smile You Loser
Are We Anything?
You're Afraid Of Me Now
You're All Mine
Guess Who
You Perv
Author Update!
Who Is This Beauty?
We Promise
Are You Done Yet?
That's My Girl
Because , You're Not Cute
You Wouldn't Dare
You're So Difficult
Are You Sure About That?
Let's Make A Cake
You Think This Is Funny
Look Up At Me
Oops , I'm Sorry
You're A Tease
You're So Cute When You're Mad
Sshh Harry
Make You His
Carter
She's Fiesty
Don't Say It
You'll Survive
Just Drop It
I Was Invited
Open Your Eyes
Hate Each Other
Away From You
Are You Serious?
You Don't Realize It
Extra Cheese Please
A Skank Like Her
Jump Baby
That's a First
Of Course Love
Relax Guys
Yes, I'm Serious
She's About To Cry
I'm Kind Of Busy
Are You Mad At Me
Enjoying The View
Here I Come
For Your Protection
Old Habits Die Hard
Where Are You Going?
You're The Worst
Get Mad At Me
That's The Sweetest
A Size 6
A Lucky Guy
A Good Little Girl
Author Note
I'm So Sorry
I Hate Him
Fix The Problem
Author Note

You're Not Leaving

471K 7.9K 2.9K
By zarrysupreme

“Because, I think he’s my new neighbor” I mumbled, certainly unsure of the postulation I said barely above a whisper to myself. I’m more than certain that Harry’s keen hearing caught the words slipping from my parted mouth before I was even able to interpret them myself decorously. Arising thoughts were springing free, lighting up, and jumping all over the place in the immeasurable extraterrestrial place I somehow manage to call my mind: Is it good that he’s my new neighbor? Is it a bad thing? What did he do to Harry? Could he have been linked with Jen? And most importantly, why was he in jail?

If were talking about the same black haired boy whose hair is styled into a quiff and has a effortlessly chiseled face that looks like it’s been crafted by angels themself with captivating hazel eyes that take your breath away in an instant. What type of predicament does that put me in of all people? It’s quite perceptible that Harry holds antipathy towards him adequately judging solely from his body language and tone of voice.  His whole posture seems unyielding and it’s driving me on edge deep inside that I’d rather look into space then into his penetrating ones that feels as if he’s examining me under a  microscope for validation of what I whispered.

I was too caught up in my train of thought to pay mind of Harry’s outstretched arms that held my shoulders in place, devising me in an upright position on the welcoming bed that soon turned extraneous as he called my name over and over again. I blinked before shaking my head at his scowled face which had the company of raised eyebrows.

“No-I mean, he asked but I dismissed the subject”

“Oh my fucking god London, are you fucking serious right now? You spoke to him and didn’t even have the audacity to fucking tell me of all people until now!” he bellowed and I flinched back from his volume. I suddenly felt like a little child, being scorned by their harsh parents because of a simple fault they weren’t even aware of committing. The oppressive side of him right now before my eyes was of a foreign nature that I wasn’t accustomed too.

“How was I supposed to know it was him?”

“That’s beside the point, you should have told me!”

“And tell you what? Oh Harry I have this new neighbor named Zayn and I think you might know him” I spit back at him, sarcasm dripping from my voice. I’m not going to put up his belittlement towards me. I reach my hands up and shove as hard as I can at his chest but he doesn’t bulge an inch. All he does in return in is tighten his grip and glare at me maliciously.

“You better cut that sarcastic shit out and watch your mouth” he seethes, clearly infuriated.

“Me? To watch my mouth? You’ve got to be fucking kidding me right now, Harry! You’re the one who is cursing and patronizing me for no goddamn reason and you expect me to watch my mouth?” I say annoyed and literally agitated.  I didn’t even do anything wrong but yet here he is, mad at me like no tomorrow. 

“London, sto-”

“No, you stop Harry and get the hell off of me” I say while shoving his shoulders back in frustration. He unwilling lets go of my shoulders and I take the time to get off the bed and storm into the bathroom with my change of clothes. Slamming the door loudly behind me, I change into my dress from earlier and grab his clothes I stripped of in my hands. 

I swing the bathroom door open tediously and walk past his broad shouldered standing figure that eyes my figure fixatedly.

“Where are you going?”

I ignore him and stroll over to his bed and place the clothes on their. Picking up the shirt, I fold the oversized tee-shirt on his bed neatly before sitting down on the bed and taking a seat. I grab my beige studded flats from the floor and place them on my feet while looking down as his height shadows over my seated one.

“London”

As much as I want to look up at him and respond I don’t. He’s being so malevolent right now and he needs to know that he can’t just talk to me any type of way and think he could get away with it. He might’ve been able to do that in the past but with me he isn’t. I’ve already made it clear to him that I’m not going to take disrespect from no one, boyfriend or not.

His hands rest themself of my knees seconds before he kneels down in front of my legs. I turn my face to the right and cross my arms over my chest, not wanting to look at him furthermore.

“You’re not leaving” he concludes and I scoff to myself. He places the clothes that were once beside me onto my lap rather roughly.

“I’m already dressed and I don’t want you in my presence any longer.”

“I don’t know how you’re going to leave if I have your keys are in my possession. So either you’re staying in here or somewhere else in this house”

It’s like I don’t even know who he is anymore. I’ve never seen this side of him before, it’s like he has changed personas in a blink of an eye.  I shove his hands off my knees before standing up and grabbing the clothes that fell from my lap onto the floor from his hands.

“No thank you?” he says sardonically before towering over my shortened figure in front of the doorframe. I send daggers up at him in disgust and shake my head, undoubtedly fed up with his behavior.

“You are such a dick!”

“And you’re acting like a little fucking bitch but you don’t see me complaining”

The words leave his mouth and I stand there with my mouth open agape, not knowing what to say as a pang of dejection sliced right through me. I feel my heart stop beating in my chest habitually as my eyes begin to sting. Bowing my head down, I turn away from the coldhearted boy that I thought I knew and walk away, moments before a warm tear slithers down my cheek and onto the floor, dispersing from me just like my emotional state.

“London I—”

“Just save it because I don’t want to hear it and get the fuck off me”

I snatch my hand from his grasp roughly and walk out the door-clutching the clothes in my hands tightly. My feet pick up in pace as his heavy footsteps were behind me on the hardwood floor of the dimly lit hallway. I break off into a sprint and my heart beats erratically when I slam the door in his face, having his fists bang against the door. The rattling of the doorknob is heard throughout the room as I flick the light switch on.

“LONDON, OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW!”

I wipe the reminder of the tears from my face and kick the shoes off my feet languidly and change into the clothes I had taken off before. The door trembles violently and I fear that if he keeps pounding on it that’ll break down.

“I KNOW YOU FUCKING HEAR ME!”

I curl up under the duvets as his shouts turns to pleading for me to open the door. The whole room is engulfed in darkness with the exception of light seeping from under the door. After thirty minutes of his distressing, he huffed out in exasperation and retreated back down the hall, the clicking of his bedroom echoing in the quiet house. I’m shocked nobody seemed attentive with the loud banging he was causing, either the walls in this house are impenetrable or everyone in this house is a deep sleeper. Slipping the covers off of my shielded body I quietly unlocked the door and hopped back under the warm comforters. I only unlocked the doors because I didn’t like the whole idea of being inaccessible in a confined space even though I did it for a reason.

I didn’t understand why he was acting like that even though a part of me thinks it has to do with Zayn, somehow. He won’t even tell me his reasoning behind his loathing for Zayn and on top of that, he pointed his finger at me as if I was at fault. He doesn’t seem to grasp the fact that I didn’t know who Zayn was in the first place, for me to even mention it. Yeah, his name was vague but that was all I remembered and for him to lash out like that at me for no reason really hurt my feelings. I never thought in a million years that’d he’d call me a bitch and not feel sorry about it until after the fact. He went from sweet to a douchebag in a snap of a finger.

All he ever does is brush over subjects and never explains them thoroughly. It really feels like were back at square one with the whole trust issues and it’s giving me the impression that he doesn’t want to speak about things and just hide it instead. I’m not a hypercritical person and I’m not going to hold things against him if he were to tell me. I’m more than one hundred percent sure that if I was to ask him who Zayn was, he’d make up some excuse or just wouldn’t tell me. Zayn doesn’t even seem like a bad person—more like perplexing yet suave at the same time with his words and actions—his demeanor reminds me of Harry’s—especially when it comes to their bluntness with anything remotely sexual—scratch that, majority of boys are pretty much like that. However, he must be corrupt if he just came out of jail…right? Some people do go to jail for something they didn’t commit and or not guilty too mistakenly.

My eyes began to droop and I try my best to fall into a peaceful slumber.

***

He sat there at the ledge of his bed with wrinkled bed sheets with his head sunken in despondency. It was never his intentions to lash out at her like he had done. Something had come over him—blocking him from his train of thought and his own wellbeing— a demoralizing wrath that sure paid off well—pun intended. The word bitch ran out of his mouth and into the air and even if he tried to reach his hand out and grab it back, it had already been too far out of reach—chiming into her ears soon sparking her reaction. She stood there still like a pond whose hasn’t had a current flowing through it for years to come and in that moment he knew he stabbed right through her heart. Glistening chestnut eyes and a dropped head proved his speculations to be correct. He did hurt her.

“Shit” the words leave his mouth for the hundredth time while he tugs at his own hair in frustration. The person he should’ve pointed his finger was himself but he didn’t. He spent a countless amount of time pounding on the door in hopes of it opening.

She was mad; disgusted at him and his behavior—he undoubtedly felt the same. She clutched onto the covers closer as the cool crisp air from the vent fanned over the exposed skin of her bare shoulders. The covers would suffice but not as much as the warmth she craved.

He lifted his head up and glanced over in the direction of the digital clock whose white digits illumined in the nightfall of his room, reading 2:47 AM. He’s sat in his room shiftless since the clock hit one, trying to fathom everything that occurred. He long came to the conclusion that he couldn’t sleep without her; the weekdays being the worst of them all, only earning about four hours of sleep out of eight. Insomnia was creeping up on him in the night but he found a way to deal with. She on the hand provided him with a sedative, making sleep arise with no trouble. She was his drug and without it he was deprived.

He walked down the hall and in the direction of the room she remained in, his feet tentatively placing themselves over one another as he neared closer. The house was muted as well as the TV luminosities escaping underneath the door of Louis’s room.  

Her face scrunches at the sound of a handle rotating followed by the door’s hinges creaking softly. She stirs in the lonesome bed and turns onto her right side, opposite of the door where the figure retreats in soundlessly—the almost inaudible clicking of the door being shut.

She absentmindedly rolls onto his chest and pries her legs in between his own; face first as delicate snores leave her parted lips. He takes advantage and securely wraps his arms around her petite body under the duvets as she huddled closer.

“I’m sorry London. I was never intending on hurting you the way I did. I wanted to tell you, god knows but I couldn’t bring myself into doing so and I’m sorry”

*****

Zayn’s POV

“Make sure you have Liv ready for bed no later than eight tonight. You’re dad and I should be home before eleven” my mother says again even though I remembered before they left.

Swirling the spoon back in the cherry flavored yogurt, I hold it up to Olivia’s opened mouth and slip it inside smoothly. Yogurt and applesauce seem to be the only thing she loves to eat any time of the day. I slide the spoon from her mouth, earning a pout and I smile at her.

“Alright Mom, you’re making it seem like I’ve never done this before”

“Whatever, just make sure to give me a call when she’s asleep, okay? I need to go now so bye sweetie”

“Bye mom”

I place my phone back on the table and turn towards Liv, whose eyes are fixated on the yogurt in my left hand. I quickly glance down inside and it’s emptied. I must’ve not realized I gave her the last scoop.

“There’s no more left Liv. You ate it all and stop looking at me like that” I chuckle at her frowned face and pick her up out of her high seat.

While throwing out the empty cut, the doorbell sounds in the house. Her head quickly turns in the direction of the noise.

“Z-Zayn , the door”

“I’ll be right back” I say while placing her down on the couch. Her attention is drawn to the Disney princess movie streaming on the TV but she nods lightly.

I really hope it’s not another neighbor welcoming us again. We’ve gotten too many of those and one was already enough when we went over London’s house for dinner. I swear that if it’s someone with food in there hand I’ll take it and slam the door in their face afterwards.

Twisting the doorknob open, I open the front door up completely and stand corrected at the person in front of me. My face turns into a smirk as I stare directly at him.

“Long time no see, Zayn”

“I believe I’ll have to say so myself”  

 A/N

Sorry for the delayed update but this week was really hectic and i had no time to update. Regardless of that, i have finals next week so i probably won't update regurally until the next week. It turns out that i care more about my education than writing this story LMAO but i'll try my best to update next week but it's not guranteed. So bear with me please :) anyways i have questions that i'd love for you guys to answerr

1. What do you guys think about Zayn so far in the story? Do you like him or no?

2. Any ideas on what going to happen in the next chapter?

3. So Harry's other side, what do you think about it?

4. Do you think Harry is going to tell London the truth about Zayn?

5. Do you guys like the mixture of First POV and Third Person POV? idk it's something new i tried lol

oh and follow me on instagram @zarrysupreme_ if you want :) i just made it

oh AND OMG DO ANY OF YOU GUYS WATCH SLEEPY HOLLOW?! TELL ME HOW I WANT ABBIE AND ICAHBOD TO KISS ALREADY LIKE OMFG IT'S ALL I WANT IN LIFE SO I CAN DIE HAPPY

LOL BYE xx

katie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

823K 55.7K 26
Sequel to The Styles Effect (Must read The Styles Effect first if you haven't before reading this one)
8 0 22
"The darkest shadows hide beneath brightest lights"
513 5 38
Come in come in and enjoy the world of dark and light.