The girl who cried wolf ( PG1...

misspiggy88 tarafından

When Mia's mother is killed she discovers she's not quite human, she half Lycan. Rescued by the family she ne... Daha Fazla

The girl who cried wolf: Prologue
The girl cried wolf: Chapter one
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter two
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter three
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter four
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter five
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter six
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Seven
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter eight
The girl who cried wolf: chapter nine
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter ten
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Eleven
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twelve
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Thirteen
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Fourteen
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter fifteen
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Sixteen
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Seventeen
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Eighteen
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Nineteen
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twenty
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter 21
The girl who cried wolf: chapter Twenty-two
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twenty-three
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twenty-four
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twenty-five
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twenty-six
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twenty-Seven
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twenty-eight
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Twenty-nine
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Thirty
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Thirty-one
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Thirty Three
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Thirty Four
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Thirty five
The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Thirty six
The girl who cried wolf: Epilogue
Follow me and see into my world Social media links

The girl who cried wolf: Chapter Thirty-two

1K 18 0
misspiggy88 tarafından

Chapter Thirty Two

(Mia’s POV)

    The tears streamed down my cheeks as I raced to get away. I just wanted to get away from everything and everyone. My worst fears were realised. Luca may not have replaced me but he was disgusted by me. I fought so hard not to get too close, knowing I wouldn’t be able to control myself. If I gave myself over to my feelings Wyatt would know the truth. I knew he would kill Luca and the others but what would he do to me.  My legs couldn’t carry me anymore and I dropped to the ground, my hands cradling my face. Why did my life have to become so complicated, I just wanted things to be simple again, like they were when my mother was alive? We may have moved around from town to town but life was simple. I went to school, I came home and helped mum. I was just plain old Mia, just an average teenager. There were no Lycan’s, mates or fighting. There was no disappointment or disgusted, my mother loved me and that’s all I needed. She was the only person I needed in my life and I was the only person she needed. Now there were so many people in my life, so many people who cared about me. People that I cared about too but with that comes complications. More had happened to me since coming here than in my entire life. Yes there were so many good things but the bad were more than I could take. I was falling apart, I felt fragile and ready to shatter into a million pieces. I feared that if anything else were to happen to me I would become hollow, a shell of my former self. As I laid on the ground crying, consumed by my thoughts and fears, I sensed someone approaching. I lifted my head to come face to face with Faith. She looked tired and full of worry, yet at the same time she seemed to be glowing. Something seemed to be different, I couldn’t figure out what but something was definitely different.

    “No offence Faith but I want to be alone right now.” I said slowly looking back down at the ground.

    “No offence Mia but that’s not happening. Not now that I know you’re awake and ok.” Faith replied sitting down beside me.

   “I’m awake, yes but I’m not so sure that I’m ok. My life is a complete mess.” I said quietly.

    “I know things aren’t quite the way they should be right now but they will sort themselves out. Now that Luca is out, he can heal and stop Wyatt. He can beat him Mia and then you can be together again. Things can be the way they’re supposed to be.” She said resting her hand on my shoulder.

    “I don’t think they will though. You saw Luca’s face, he’s disgusted by me and I don’t blame him.” I sobbed.

She gave me a hug and rubbed my back comforting me. I wish I could believe that everything would be ok but I just couldn’t. I had this feeling in my gut that things are only going to get worse.

    “He’s not angry with Mia he’s angry with Wyatt and himself. He could never be disgusted with you. Stop worry about that.” She said pulling me closer to her.

    “You’re wrong when I touched him he pushed me away, you saw him. He pushed me away.” I cried, my face buried into her shoulder.

     “He was consumed with his anger for Wyatt that he zoned out, he didn’t realise it was you. He would never push you away Mia, you know that. He nearly died for you, yes it resulted in this situation but he fought for you. He is still fighting for you and he will keep fighting for you until you are his again.” she replied stroking my hair like my mother used to.

     “Do you really think so?” I asked lifting my head to look her in the face.

     “I know so. You didn’t see his face when you ran from him, he wanted nothing more than to run after you but he couldn’t. He’s back thee now just as worried as you are that he’s lost you forever. You’re mates Mia you’re bond is broken for now but he will always be a part of you, he completes you.” She said kissing my forehead. “Now let’s get you back to the house before Wyatt comes looking for you. I know it’s difficult but it’ll only be for a few more days hopefully and if you need anything you know me, Antonio and Tyler will be there in heartbeat.” She said with a soft smile on her face.

I found this new motherly side of Faith comforting, she was so much like my mother. If I could I stay in her arms like this forever but I couldn’t. We slowly got up and headed towards the pack house. When we got there Faith took me round to the tree outside Tyler room. We climbed it and snuck into the house. She gave me one last hug by my door before she disappeared again. I stepped into my room and made my way to the shower once again. I turned on the water and climbed in, finding comfort in the warm water hitting my skin. As I started to feel myself falling to sleep I turned off the shower, got dressed and climbed into bed. Hoping that my dreams were happier than my reality.

***************************

(Faith’s POV)

    I didn’t want to leave Mia alone in the house with Wyatt but I need to get some answers from Tyler. As soon as my feet hit the floor I sprinted off back towards the others. For some strange reason running felt laboured and I was tiring a little, hopefully it’s just a stress thing. Perhaps after this is all over everything would get back to normal, I will go back to normal. It’s almost as though this is aging me before my time. I have this crazy urge to mother Mia even though she is only a few years younger than me. Maybe one day I’ll have my own little cubs I can look after, love and protect. That will have to wait until this is all over, then me and Antonio can settle down and start our own family together.

     “Right Tyler Michael White answers now!” I shouted as I broke through the treeline.

They all suddenly stopped whatever they were doing and turned to stare at me.

    “Faith calm down, I can explain everything just wait a minute.” He replied.

     “Now Tyler I want answers now. Everyone seems to know what’s going on except for me. If I’m going to be able to help you guys I need to know everything.” I snapped sounding a little aggressive.

     “Jeez Faith moody much.” Tyler said with a smirk on his lips. “Look just let me help Antonio and Lucia sort out Luca and Layla.”

I looked over at him and stamped my foot, like a toddler and crossed my arms over my chest. It wasn’t a good enough answer, I hated being in the dark about something.

     “Tyler go talk to her I’ve got this covered. Looking at her she’s going to explode if you don’t explain.” Antonio said quickly chuckling slightly.

I just glared and poked my tongue out at him, he just laughed at me. I couldn’t help but smile back at him; he always knows how to make me smile. He always makes me feel good. Our eyes were locked on each other and I couldn’t take my eyes away from him. I bit my lower lip and my eyes slower travelled down to his lips. The taste of his lips right now would definitely make me feel better.

     “For god sake Faith get a room, I thought you wanted me to explain things.” Tyler said form beside me.

I felt my cheeks heat up and I quickly glanced back at Antonio, He was smirking at me again.

    “Later sexy.” I heard him say in my mind as he winked at me.

    “You had better mean that mister.” I replied smirking back at him.

     “Oh honey I mean it, I’ll always mean it. You don’t know how good you look right now.” He said.

    “Faith enough with the wet daydreams, come on.” Tyler said getting my attention.

    “I’m coming.” I replied.

I turned away from Antonio and the other and followed Tyler towards the rocks at the water’s edge. He sat down and I sat down beside him. I watched as he picked up some stones and skimmed them across the water.

    “Where do I start? Well do you remember that fight I had with my dad, that one where it started to rain and you joked about me being able to control the weather?” he asked turning towards me.

     “Of course I do, but what does that have to do with anything?” I asked feeling a little confused.

    “Well…” he said shrugging at me.

    “Tyler what are you trying to tell me.” I asked not any clearer on the situation.

Suddenly I felt rain drops in my skin. I looked over at him and he was smirking at me.

     “I can control the weather. I’m chosen.” He replied.

     “What? You’re chosen as in the chosen?” I asked feeling overwhelmed.

     “Yes I’m chosen and so are Lucia and Layla. Lucia can control emotions, mainly males’ emotions towards her. I reckon with a little more practice and understanding she will become stronger. And Layla, she can read minds. Of course Antonio knows about Lucia and Luca about Layla. They didn’t know about me but I filled them in while you were gone.” He said turning back towards the water.

     “That doesn’t make any sense, according to all the legends there are only ever two chosen Lycan’s. How can there be three?” I asked.

What surprised me more though was that Tyler looked just as confused as me.

     “I never knew that. I guess we’re more special than I thought we were.” He said slowly turning towards Lucia and Layla, looking deep in thought.

My head was spinning with all this new information, how could Tyler be a chosen without me noticing? Why hadn’t Antonio told me about Lucia, I thought we didn’t keep secrets from each other? Why are there three chosen Lycan’s, all of the legends only ever mention there ever being two chosen Lycan’s at one time? There has to be an explanation. All the legends state that the chosen are connected to each other, that in some cases they are mates. But with there being three of them how could that work. They can’t all be mates, that’s impossible. Suddenly I felt a familiar presence beside; I turned to see that Tyler was gone and that Antonio was now sat beside me. His eyes looked welcoming and full of love, love for me.

    “How do you feel about heading back?” he asked stroking my arm suggestively.

    “Maybe but what about the others? What about Luca?” I asked.

    “Tyler is going to stay here with them tonight and then Lucia is going to take over in the morning. She is going to bring them some more food and clothes. Then in the evening we get to take over. Everything will be fine, they will be fine. Now come on, believe I have something I have to do.” He said leaning over and brushing his lips over my mark behind my left ear.

I bit my bottom lip again and grabbed his hand, dragging him back towards the pack house. Tonight I just wanted to enjoy myself and fall asleep in Antonio’s arms. I wanted him to make all the bad things go away just for tonight.     

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

355 29 13
After her life is destroyed by her fathers death she meets a very different young man and falls in love with him before she learns the truth.
22.7K 142 16
Mia is a very strange character. All she ever wants in life is normality. By the age of 3, she was forced into care because of several things her mum...
1.4K 17 45
Mia settles in a new place. She befriends Luke and is excited to start school with him. However, she has strange encounters in school and is in for a...
5.5K 199 28
A bad boy falls in love with a mermaid. The Mermaid's mom died when Aqua [the mermaid] was little. But it ended up she never died. What happened to t...