Pull The Trigger (Soul Eater...

By GirlGoneTwisted

Soul Eater was your favorite Anime. You had many drawings in your room and almost the whole manga series. Unt... More

Chapter 1: A Wish Of The Soul
Chapter 2: We Made It
Chapter 3: At War
Chapter 4: Violin and Piano Girls
Chapter 5: And Down She Goes!
Chapter 6: First Fight
Chapter 7: Limb after Limb
Chapter 8: Automail?
Chapter 9: The Party Begins
Chapter 10: Boys Pick Girls?
Chapter 11: New Friends
Chapter 12: Brownies
Chapter 13: Gifts and Sleepovers
Chapter 15: Unstable
Chapter 16: Secrets and Loss
Chapter 17: One Step Closer
Chapter 18: Moment of Truth
I'm Sorry to Say.... (A/n)
Chapter 19: Complex Feelings
Chapter 20: Insightful Dread
Chapter 21: A Ceded Soul
Chapter 22: Witness of Death

Chapter 14: Dont Mess With Jennicah!

1K 55 68
By GirlGoneTwisted

Sooooo sorry for the long wait! I have to update my other stories and then the one I have on Quotev... But enjoy!

~Your POV~

I was now Patty's turn to 'Truth or Dare' someone. She glanced around the room, sketchiness in her eyes; picking out the perfect target.

When she finally made up her mind, her eyes stopped on me. 'Oh great...' I thought, preparing for the worst.

"(Y/n). Truth or Dare?" She grinned, leaning foreword slightly in my direction, hands on her knees.

'If I do Truth, then she's going to make me admit something I don't want too... But if I do Dare, I'll have to do something really cheesy and stupid... Might as well..!'

"Dare," I stated, bravery doing its best not to leave my tone.

"I dare you too..." She thought for a moment, glancing around the room for a person or object.

She grinned at her sudden thought. "I dare you too take the pencil right out of Jennicah's hand!"

"That's not too bad... She won't mind..." I shrugged as I started to crawl over to my Weapon Partner.

"But..." She continued. "You have to snap it in half,"

Now I had a look of horror and worry in my face. 'Patty... I am going to severally injure you!'

I crawled over to the Giraffe-Foreheaded girl. I took a few seconds to mentally prepare. I slowly lifted my hand and swiftly grabbed her pencil as she was drawing.

I gripped both ends in my hands and snapped the piece of wood right down its center.

Jennicah stopped, still not looking at me, grabbed another pencil she had sitting next to her and started drawing again.

I sweatdropped and scooted back over to the circle. "Wow, she must really be focused on that drawing to not care about one of her pencils breaking..." I whispered.

"She m-must really like d-drawing..!" Crona said for the first time tonight, slightly intrigued by Jennicah's hobby choice.

"Yeah, used to tell me it was her "escape from reality"..! She was always the weird one. I have my moments too, but you should see her reaction when someone calls her short!" I laughed.

Suddenly, I felt the need and panic to run. Everyone had expressions on their faces like it was the Zombie Apocalypse.

I slowly turned my head to see Jennicah glaring t me. Her eyes had gone sharp as they were filled with black. Her teeth looked like Soul's, but sharper. And she had the biggest Tick-Mark I have ever seen.

And then soon enough, she flipped. Literally. She had a sign on her head that read: "Who're you calling a Half-Pint Short Midget?!?!" As she flipped the living room table right off the ground.

"We didn't call you a Half-Pint Short Midget, Jennicah! You're over exaggerating!! Calm down!" I yelled, placing the table back in its original spot on the floor.

She calmed down, hellfire still burning in her gaze. But she went back to her drawing nonetheless, fiercely scratching her pencil across the paper.

We all sighed with relief as we did not want to face that wrath... Ever. And to be honest, I could be the same way when it comes down to certain things...

"Alright. Rule #1: Don't mess with Jennicah!" Kid stated matter-of-factually.

Suddenly, a piece of paper was thrown in our direction. I un-crumpled it and read: "Damn right..."

It was obviously from Jennicah. I crumpled it back up and threw it across the room and into the Trash Can.

And with that, we got back to the game, deciding not to enter Jennicah into our dares anymore.

"Okay, ummm, Maka, Truth or Dare?" I asked, oddly excited for it to be my turn.

She pondered in her head for a moment. "Truth,"

I thought of a good question. Not wanting to get on her bad side, I decided to play it safe... "What's your favorite fantasy book/series and why?"

"Uhhhhh. It would have to her the Harry Potter Series..!" She exclaimed with a smile.

Jennicah tossed over another piece of paper that stated: "Best choice you could possibly make! 👍"

Maka chuckled and threw away the lined parchment. As she sat back down, she realized it was her turn.

"BlackStar, Truth or--"

"Dare me, baby!" He yelled, not even letting Maka finish her sentence.

"Okay then... I dare you to let Kid and Soul draw on your face for a minute..!" She giggled at her masterpiece of a dare.

"Fine..." BlackStar grunted, folding his arms across his chest.

Jennicah flung over 2 black sharpie pens to Kid and Soul. They smirked evilly and uncapped the pens in sync. Then they started to draw...

~~~~~~~

A minute later, Kid and Soul had finished their doodles and capped their pens. They tossed them back to Jennicah as everyone laughed at what BlackStar now looked like.

The two boys gave the Bluenette a handlebar mustache, and eyeglass, a mole on his cheek and a unibrow.

We all burst out laughing. But BlackStar just sat there, pout in his face. "This is not how you're supposed to treat your future God..." He grumbled.

That just made us all laugh more. After 5 minutes of nonstop laugher and giggles, we all settled down. BlackStar washed all the marker off his face and was ready to play once more.

He decided that his victim would be Kid. "Truth," he stated smoothly.

"Alright, you ready?" BlackStar popped his knuckles and grinned. "And the question is--! Why do you have lines in your hair that make you look sooooooo asymmetrical?"

Kid's eyes widened with sadness and anger. "I don't know! I keep trying to dye them but they keep coming back! You're right! I don't deserve symmetry!" He wailed, pounding on the floor.

Patty just laughed her head off while Liz tried to calm him down. But as Kid refused to  do so, he curled up on the couch and faced towards the wall of the sofa.

"Just leave me be..." He whispered.

I think we'd better end this Death-Game now... "Alright! It's getting late! We'd better head off to bed!" I smiled, setting up my spot on the floor.

Jennicah put her art stuff away without anyone seeing what she had been working on, and set up her space as well.

Jennicah slept next to the TV Stand, Crona next to her. Then me, then Tsubaki.

Maka, Liz and Patty got comfortable on the couch. Kid did the same with the chair, while Soul and BlackStar climbed into their fort of pillows.

I turned out the light just before I went to lay down. I wiggled into my (f/c) sleeping bag and rested my head on my pillow, slowly drifting off to sleep...

Sorry, this is just a "filler" chapter. But I just wanted to update for you Reader-Chans! I'll see yah in the next update..!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500 30 14
This story is about my Oc: Natsume Okagari, and her wonderful life in the DWMA and her love for the Symmetrical Freak and the Cool and Calm white hai...
41.4K 1K 58
An X Reader fanfic about the reader's adventure in Soul Eater. This is a Death the Kid X Reader, Soul X Maka and Black Star X Tsubaki fanfic with som...
158K 5.9K 46
As you and your partner entered the academy,you were worried about one thing. Your childhood enemy,Blackstar,was there too. And fate really made Stei...
836K 28.2K 34
You know the usual. Your running from the past. Taking shelter at the DWMA. Befriending people you really shouldn't. Falling in love with someone you...