Cat's and Wolves (Blair the C...

By Queer_Fics

(Yn) is a half human, half wolf. His weapon is a sword, named Clair. Clair wouldn't stop pestering (Yn) until... More

One - Pumpkin House
Two - Death Bucks
Three - Fish
Four - Medusa!
Five - Medusa Pt. 2
Six - Bang
Seven - Lord Death
Eight - Arachnophobia
Nine - (Insert Title)
Ten - Spoilers From Here On Out
11 - Arachne
12 - Tricks and Treats
13 - Stab
14 - Injuries
15 - Arachne Pt. 2
16 - Dead Witch
NOT A REAL CHAPTER (Don't Vote On This) EXPLANATION
17 - Back Home Safely
18 - Crona Gorgon's Words
19 - SHORT CHAPTER (filling in on what will happen)
20 - Kishin Asura
21 - The Battle Starts NOW
22 - Home
Bye bye

23 - Awards

1.1K 9 0
By Queer_Fics

No One's POV
     A giant hand placed a medal around (Yn)'s shoulders. It was heavy so we can take it. "This medal was carved out of pure gold just for our (Yn), who killed the Kishin, and rid the world of madness until the next," Spirit said.
    "Yeah- this gold is heavy. Hope I don't strain my neck," (Yn) stood on a stage, looking out at a cheering and laughing crowd. "When the next Kishin arrises, we will be here to fight it. AND WE WILL WIN!" The crowd up roared.
    Death the Kid took the stage. "(Yn) had one of the most short battles I have ever heard of, but boy was it gruesome," Kid said. "But that's not the point. The point is that we are free of fear and madness for (hopefully) centuries to come."
    The crowd cleared out. Some people stayed behind in the stage room including Maka, Kid, Lord Death, BlackStar and the rest of the crew. Even Crona was there.
    "I'll kill any Kishin that arrises will I dwell on this earth," (Yn) said. "I'll do it for my love," he glanced at Blair.
    "And I will never stop fighting too. I will do it for friends and loved ones. I couldn't bare to lose half of one," she explained.
    "But for now, let's just wait," (Yn) said. "Baby-" (Yn) leaned onto Blair. She allowed him tongue to anger.
     "Again- what the hell," Soul said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 70 19
"I can't stay here." "I need you here." "I need my pack." "I need my mate." "Correction, you want your mate." ******************************* Blaire...
34.5K 1K 34
Luna, a meister, and her twin weapons, Drake and Drew travel to Death City at the request of Lord Death himself. Not bothering to get to know anyone...
234K 5.2K 21
"Why can't you understand that I don't want both of you?" She cowers in fear as they both growled. Trent clenched his jaw, he was livid. Tyler closed...
38.6K 1K 32
This is a very toxic love story. There are a couple side stories and some gore. I hope you enjoy the works of my middle school self!