Cat's and Wolves (Blair the C...

By Queer_Fics

(Yn) is a half human, half wolf. His weapon is a sword, named Clair. Clair wouldn't stop pestering (Yn) until... More

One - Pumpkin House
Two - Death Bucks
Three - Fish
Four - Medusa!
Five - Medusa Pt. 2
Six - Bang
Seven - Lord Death
Eight - Arachnophobia
Nine - (Insert Title)
Ten - Spoilers From Here On Out
11 - Arachne
12 - Tricks and Treats
13 - Stab
14 - Injuries
15 - Arachne Pt. 2
16 - Dead Witch
NOT A REAL CHAPTER (Don't Vote On This) EXPLANATION
17 - Back Home Safely
18 - Crona Gorgon's Words
19 - SHORT CHAPTER (filling in on what will happen)
20 - Kishin Asura
21 - The Battle Starts NOW
23 - Awards
Bye bye

22 - Home

628 7 4
By Queer_Fics

Blair's POV
    I couldn't believe what I just saw, my baby was a badass motherfucker. I never knew he was so strong.
   "Ah, I knew you could do it!" Blair yelled. "I never doubted you for a second, baby!" I yelled happily. I got down to (Yn)'s level. I kissed his as good as I possibly could. He grabbed the cloth on my back. He added tongue into it.
    "Uh," Soul said. "You two done?" He asked.
    "What? Yeah," (Yn) pulled away.
    "(Yn)," Maka ran up. "You did the best move I have ever seen. Yeah, it was bloody but you killed one of the greatest threats to DWMA. I thank you."
     "Oh- you're welcome," (Yn) gazed up at Maka.
     "Let's go home, baby," I smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 5.2K 21
"Why can't you understand that I don't want both of you?" She cowers in fear as they both growled. Trent clenched his jaw, he was livid. Tyler closed...
34.5K 1K 34
Luna, a meister, and her twin weapons, Drake and Drew travel to Death City at the request of Lord Death himself. Not bothering to get to know anyone...
1.8K 69 19
"I can't stay here." "I need you here." "I need my pack." "I need my mate." "Correction, you want your mate." ******************************* Blaire...
45.7K 2.9K 25
ψψψ After a stretch of horrific bullying at the hands of the wealthy and cruel Cassian Ambrose, Camille Beaumont enters her junior year hoping to kee...