My One And Only

By delena_lover7

Eva Benett always had a thing with adventures;she loved travelling,having fun and most of all...being in love... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
just a quick update!!
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23

Part 15

1.5K 43 9
By delena_lover7

We got in his car and he gave me a quick kiss. Then, he turned on the engine and started driving. I checked my Facebook for new notifications and yawned while scrolling down at my newsfeed.

"Nate,in how much time are we going to arrive?" He turned to look at me and then answered.

"In two and a half hours baby. Are you tired?"

"Well,yeah. I didn't have that much of sleep last night."

"Then sleep!" He said.

"Okay,then. Goodnight" I said playfully.

"I love you" he whispered and there ladies and gentlemen,my heart melted...

"I love you too." I saw a smile spreading on his lips and then I closed my eyes and let sleep rule my mody.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eva...eva...babe,we arrived." I opened my eyes and smiled at him. He had put the passenger's seat in a lower positition so that I could sleep better. So I got up from my seat,kissed his cheek and got out of the car. He took our backpacks and got into a block of flats.

We got in the elevator and he pressed the button that said '3'. We didn't speak much because I had just woken up and was really tired. The doors opened and I followed him while he turned on his left and unlocked his front foor. When I stepped inside,I saw what a bachelor's place would look like; 2 couches,a big TV,a play station and of course empty beer bottles.

He opened the windows so that the sun could get in the house.

"And that's my house...!" I was silent for a moment and then ansered.

"Well I like it!"

"You do?"

"Yeah! I'd love to find a place as big as yours Nate on September."

"When are you gonna start searching for an appartment?" I went and layed in one of the couches and he followed me.

"I guess at the end of August. Why?"

"Well I have a friend that rents appartments almost next to your Uni and I can talk to him if you'd like. We could go and see it tomorrow if you want." I thought about it and nodded. Why not?

After that,he pulled his phone out of his pocket and texted someone.

"Nate...?" I said.

"Eva..?"

"Would you mind if I sleep again? I am very tired...all of these days we were hiding and now I'm sure that Ashton is not gonna get out of any door and find out about us."

"Of course you can! I'll go take a shower and then I'll join you." He kissed my forhead and then turned right,going at the bathroom or his bedroom,I guess..?

I got my phone out of my pocket and saw 5 messages from Jade.

'Bitch'

'Hey'

'Answer meee'

'Fuck you❤'

'Anyways,I just wanted to know if you rich home...that's all...'

I laughed at the messages and answered her.

'Hey Jade! We've just arrived home and I'm gonna take a nap,soo goodnight!"

I was waiting for a response but instead, she called me. Great.

"Are you a fucking idiot?? You should've be having the hottest sex of your life but instead,you decided to sleep???"

"Uhm...yeah? He's gonna join me too!"

"Oh God,you're both so boring..!"

"Well,if Nate's boring,Chris is boring too?" And there was silence! Wherever we talk about him,she's so shy!

"Well,Chris is not boring!" She said and I'm sure that she had a smile her face.

"Nate's not boring either!!" I said. I heard her doorbell ring.

"Who is that?" I said.

"It's just Alyssa,I'm gonna have my eyebrows done and wax my legs. So I gotta go! But make sure that by the end of the day,he is gonna fuck you!" I laughed and then answered.

"Jade shut up and bye!" I ended the call and then exhaled deeply.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but then I heard Nate approaching me and laying next to me.

"Where you talking with anyone?" He said.

"Yeah,Jade called me."

"And?" I blushed remembering what she told me.

"Well I told her that we are going to sleep and she told me that we are both boring and I said that if you're boring,then Chris is boring too and then she blushed and stopped talking about him."

"I am not boring!" Nate said and stood up.

"That's what I said!"

"Chris is more boring than me. I was begging him to go out and when I finally convinced him,he didn't really talk and we called it a night..!"

"Well he is like me then!" I said and laughed.

"Well you're not as boring as Chris...are you?"

"Well there's been sometimes when Jade was begging me to go out and all I wanted to do was to stay home under my warm blanket and watch a whole season of 'Star crossed'. But then I realised that life is short and that I should go out and have some fun..!"

"Well,thank God that you changed your mind!" We both laughed at that and then he came closer to me and kissed me.

"You know,J wouldn't mind staying home all day with you and doing absolutely nothing..." someone just slap me.

"Oh and why is that?" I said,smirking.

He kind of blushed when he was about to talk to me and I couldn't believe in my eyes!

"Because when you love someone,you do everything you can just to make them happy...and I want you to be happy Eva.." My heart was beating extremely fast and for one second,I thought that I would die!

I didn't speak after that. I just kissed him gently on the lips and placed my head on his heart. Then, he kissed the top of my head and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Nate drinking coffee and playing on the play station. When he saw me,he stopped the game and came towards me.

"Hello sleeping beauty." How does he even know that princess?

"Hello prince Philip!" I said and he laughed.

"Well my full name is Neithan Robert Kahn,but I wouldn't mind you calling me prince Philip.." He kissed my nose and then continued talking.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yes...I was really tired when we came here but now I am full of energy!" I got up from the couch and went at the kitchen to put myself some water. I drunk it and then sat next to Nate and watched him playing 'Call of Duty'.

"You know that I can beat you in that game,right?" He said and I laughed.

"Well,who do you think that plays with Ashton when you don't visit us? This girl!!" I said pointing me with my thumbs.

"So you think that you can win?" I shrugged.

"I didn't say that I could win,I just said that I play sometimes and I know some things!"

"Well let's play." He gave me another controller and then said the word "but". Oh fuck...

"If I win,we go out tonight. If you win,we do whatever you want." His last words had a double meaning and I blushed.

"Okay then. Game on."

He put the game and we were killing zombies in an office, which was my favourite. In the end we lost,because we got trapped in an elevator and zombies were coming from every direction. We saw our results and I couldn't believe in my eyes; Nate lost because I had killed one more zombie in the head. Ha! I was always good in headshots!

Nate stood there,his head in his hands. In placed my hand on his back and kissed his cheek.

"Oh,don't cry prince Philip! Now we can do whatever I want.." I said and sat on his lap. He placed his hands around my waist and put me closer.

"So what do you wanna do?" He placed some kisses on my neck and then put my bra straps a bit lower to trail more kisses.

"I don't know...do you have anything entertaining around here?" I said and held back my moans.

"Well I have something in mind that is really relaxing and we can do it anywhere you want..."

"Like where?" I said,teasing him a little.

"On the couch,on the counter,on the table,in the shower...on my bed..." He said and then kissed me passionately. He asked for access in my mouth which I accepted it and then his tongue was touching mine and played with it. And just like that,he got up with me on his lap and led me on the kitchen table. He quickly removed his T-shirt and mine too. His hands were putting my bra straps lower and lower and his lips came down my neck,making me moan. He was about to take my shorts off,when his phone started ringing and both of us groaned.

He saw the caller ID and sighef. He picked it up and talked.

"Hey Ash..." Oh God...

"Yeah,everything's alright. I am at my parents' house...you know...just talking...okay then...bye." He ended the call and then turned to me.

"He called to see if everything's okay..."

"Why? What did you tell him?"

"I just told him that I had some unfinished bussinesses back home."

"Oh.." He placed his phone next to me and touched my hand with his index finger,knowing what he was trying to do,but I wasn't in the mood anymore. So I just shook my head,buttoned up my shorts,put on my T-shirt and headed towards the bathroom.

When I got out,he was sitting on the balcony,smoking incredibly hot if you ask me and I hugged him from behind. He turned around and looked into my eyes.

"Do you think that we should tell him?" What?!

"Of course no! He is going to kill both of us!" He sighed.

"I guess you're right. I'm just really pissed because we're hiding every time and I feel like he is gonna find out. And when he does find out,he is gonna kill us for different reasons..."

"What do you mean?" He sighed again and threw his cigarette from the balcony.

"Well,he had warned us many times about you. That you're not available and that if we ever lay a hand on you,he will make us regret it,especially me..."

"Why you..?" I said,unsure if I wanted to know.

"Because...I don't fall in love and I just date women for two weeks or so...but when I saw you Eva for the first time I swear I felt my heart beating fast and I had never felt like this before. But I knew that if your brother found out he'd have my head and I would never see you again. So that was the reason that I was cold wherever I was near you. But not this year...you looked different...you had this sparkle in your eyes and I was making you uncomfortable and I loved that...I still do actually..." he said and chuckled.

"So why are you telling me all this?" I said,looking straight in his eyes.

"Because I knew that you wanted to know the reason that I wasn't paying any attention to you all those years. And I wanted to be honest with you because I want you to know as many things about me as you can." I didn't talk,I just smiled.

"Why's the smile?" He said.

"Because even though you're all that tough and difficult to bring your walls down,you're so sweet and caring and loving...and I knew that you would be like that...I knew your real self. And that's why I love you." We didn't speak after this. I buried my face in his arms and I felt him tighten around me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was putting on lipstick when Nate came in the bathroom and put on some perfume. When he saw me, he whistled.

"Do I smell something burning? Because you're smoking hot babe" he kissed my cheek and looked at me one last time.

"Too cheesy." I said and looked at him.

"But you liked it." We winked at me.

"Maybe.." I said and smiled. I put my lipstick in my clutch and then put on some perfume too.

"I'm ready,let's go!" Then he took my hand in his and kissed it.

"Let's go have some fun by ourselves tonight..." He winked at me and then we got out of the house.

We reached a club named "Secret" and Nate parked the car in the parking lot. Then,he opened the passenger's door for me and I got out of the car. He interwined our fingers and kissed me.

"Let's have some fun tonight babe.."

And with that,he went towards the club...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello guys! How are you? Here is a quick update and I promise you,there will be more in a few days...I just wanted wanted to inform you,as Nate said actually...the fun starts now..So in yhis chapter you found out some things about him...he is not that big of an as hole, right?Oh,and in the photo you see Eva's look!

If you liked the chapter don't forget to vote my story and comment down below! Anyways, 'till next time...

Xoxo,
Nina❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 268 17
She never stopped thinking about him. Even after her countless tries,even after breaking her heart. She got used to it though. But in one night,every...
121K 5.8K 43
❝We were quite a cliche, weren't we?❞ he smirked but I ignored the pang it spread in my chest. ❝We were. But this is real life. We can't hang on fan...
14.4K 352 26
~~~ "Why are you so afraid to let people close to you?" I ask. "Why do you make it so hard for me to treat you like other girls?" He ignores my que...
5.4K 1.7K 44
Sadie Newman's childhood consisted of being friends with her brother Blaine and his friend Jasper. They were the three musketeers , you couldn't find...